Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Ghana Media Blocks Team Bus From Leaving As Players Refused To Speak To Them - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ghana Media Blocks Team Bus From Leaving As Players Refused To Speak To Them (23815 Views)

Humble Sadio Mane Helps Offload Senegal Team Bus, Teammates Walk Off (Photos) / Inside Man U’s ₦176m Jet-like Team Bus With 24 Tvs, Kitchen, WI-FI And Toilet / Cristiano Ronaldo Stops Portugal Team Bus To Meet Sick Child On Road (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Media Blocks Team Bus From Leaving As Players Refused To Speak To Them by Pootle: 3:03pm On Jan 23
Richietech:
The video was funny ,they were pained.

We no longer have aquariums in our homes.
I grew up with a mini aquarium in our sitting room.there is this little man inside it that is urinating .

We give the best interior the country’s got to offer

i always wanted to visit an uncle place jus to watch those tiny fishes those years
Re: Ghana Media Blocks Team Bus From Leaving As Players Refused To Speak To Them by Lukuluku69(m): 3:08pm On Jan 23
internationalman:

I don’t mean to disrespect you man, but it would be nice if you stop misinforming peeps on this platform with your.

Ghana team is already in Ghana with the players preparing to fly out to their various clubs.

Below is the table for the best losers which 4 teams will bed picked and Ghana is alreadyout even with a game ahead

A Zambian Loss will affect their GD.

It is Zero now, a Loss will put it at -1. It moves Ghana up on Goal Scored

A Cameroon loss or Draw keeps them where they are.

So?
Re: Ghana Media Blocks Team Bus From Leaving As Players Refused To Speak To Them by Lukuluku69(m): 3:10pm On Jan 23
Re: Ghana Media Blocks Team Bus From Leaving As Players Refused To Speak To Them by Nigeriagood(m): 3:15pm On Jan 23
geoworldedu:
That's not true. At this moment, only two teams in the third place have 3 points at third place.
two will surely
Re: Ghana Media Blocks Team Bus From Leaving As Players Refused To Speak To Them by SlavaUkraini: 3:23pm On Jan 23
Richietech:

I grew up with a mini aquarium in our sitting room.there is this little man inside it that is urinating .

aquarium invites marine spirits 😈 😈 😈 into your home 🏡 🏡

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ghana Media Blocks Team Bus From Leaving As Players Refused To Speak To Them by 8stargeneral: 4:47pm On Jan 23
Topman7:

Nothing special about them, unless for you, ‘beautiful’ means light skin.

Msshew.
dey play
Re: Ghana Media Blocks Team Bus From Leaving As Players Refused To Speak To Them by Ekpekus(m): 5:06pm On Jan 23
Inobeyourmate:
Like seriously, if you watched this game, you will understand their pain, Ghanaian players bleeped up big time, how on earth will you throw away a 2-goal lead within the last 4 mins of extra time when you could have easily qualified for the round of 16? That team needs to be completely overhauled, starting with the Ayew brothers, fine, the jnr might score two PKs, but they have done more damages than good in thag team
Reminds me of the pain Nigerians felt when Ghana qualified for Qatar in Abuja...

1 Like

Re: Ghana Media Blocks Team Bus From Leaving As Players Refused To Speak To Them by Richietech(m): 5:24pm On Jan 23
SlavaUkraini:

aquarium invites marine spirits 😈 😈 😈 into your home 🏡 🏡

cheesy cheesy cheesy
lol ,this one shock me o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana Media Blocks Team Bus From Leaving As Players Refused To Speak To Them by Richietech(m): 5:25pm On Jan 23
TechCapon:
how much is the aquarium
depends on size and type sir
Re: Ghana Media Blocks Team Bus From Leaving As Players Refused To Speak To Them by Richietech(m): 5:27pm On Jan 23
alterego17:

Hi...were is ur physical office location??
ibadan sir, but we can deliver anywhere sir
Re: Ghana Media Blocks Team Bus From Leaving As Players Refused To Speak To Them by Inobeyourmate: 5:32pm On Jan 23
Ekpekus:

Reminds me of the pain Nigerians felt when Ghana qualified for Qatar in Abuja...
As in, yiu dom understand my bro 🙂
Re: Ghana Media Blocks Team Bus From Leaving As Players Refused To Speak To Them by internationalman(m): 6:08pm On Jan 23
Lukuluku69:

A Zambian Loss will affect their GD.

It is Zero now, a Loss will put it at -1. It moves Ghana up on Goal Scored

A Cameroon loss or Draw keeps them where they are.

So?

Oh I just checked, you are right. They still have chances of qualifying.

My bad. I’m sorry

1 Like

Re: Ghana Media Blocks Team Bus From Leaving As Players Refused To Speak To Them by Lukuluku69(m): 6:28pm On Jan 23
internationalman:

Oh I just checked, you are right. They still have chances of qualifying.

My bad. I’m sorry

No qualms as we use to say in my time.

Cheers.
Re: Ghana Media Blocks Team Bus From Leaving As Players Refused To Speak To Them by oneman2k7: 8:16pm On Jan 23
Richietech:

How much
Re: Ghana Media Blocks Team Bus From Leaving As Players Refused To Speak To Them by Psalmemmy(m): 11:22pm On Jan 23
TOPCRUISE:
Lol! One of them was angrily shouting: "We are waiting for them, they should come down we just want to ask them questions". grin

If you just want to ask them questions why are you saying it angrily. ?
The questions you did not ask before match start, you want to ask them now that match finish.

Let them tek to them naaa😂

1 Like

Re: Ghana Media Blocks Team Bus From Leaving As Players Refused To Speak To Them by BALLOSKI: 6:25am On Jan 24
Jestin:
In Shatta bundle voice, Chalie E be nor easy for this Ghana players faaaaaa
playehz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Assistant Referee Pushes Manager In Ghana Vs Sudan Game / Ifeanyi Momah Buys His Wife, Justina Momah A Benz For Her 30th Birthday / Anthony Joshua Vs Joseph Parker Heavyweight Fight Confirmed For March 31

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.