Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Over 1900 Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists Released Back Into Communities – NDA - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 1900 Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists Released Back Into Communities – NDA (15401 Views)

Over 1900 Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists Released Back Into Communities – Niger / DHQ: 603 Repentant Boko Haram Fighters To Be Reintegrated Into Communities / Video: Guns Being Smuggled Into Communities Hidden Inside Vegetable Intercepted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 1900 Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists Released Back Into Communities – NDA by ezegenigbonine: 12:05am On Jan 24
On your mandate

1 Like

Re: Over 1900 Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists Released Back Into Communities – NDA by JoeEeL(m): 12:05am On Jan 24
Offpoint1:
The North are playing games with the lives of their people

ALL NIGERIANS.

U DEH JOKE?? grin
Re: Over 1900 Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists Released Back Into Communities – NDA by nairamaniac: 12:07am On Jan 24
godwon01:
Ounce a prostitute is always a prostitute. That was the reason for the recent surge in kidnapping in the North.
it means the rehabilitation worked on them. They are much better now

Before they were just bombing and commiting suicide here and there with the belief that they would rock 100 virgins in another world.

But now, after so much cleansing and rehabilitation, they are now kidnapping and demanding for wealth to rock their virgins here in this their very life.

If you ask me, I think they have been rehabilitated and have improved as human beings.

1 Like

Re: Over 1900 Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists Released Back Into Communities – NDA by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:30am On Jan 24
Antoeni:
Vigilante Rescue Police From Bandits

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

This one really cracked me up! Just when you think you've seen it all, Nigeria surprises you with yet another absurdity! grin
Re: Over 1900 Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists Released Back Into Communities – NDA by Cooleasy(m): 12:47am On Jan 24
MrSundry:
This is another terrible move.

There is nothing like "Repentant Terrorist". Those guys are meant to be executed by firing squard!!!!!!!!!

Fixed.

Bros, next time, use the right words embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Over 1900 Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists Released Back Into Communities – NDA by Jkilo: 12:51am On Jan 24
meolaniyi:
Repentant Bokoharam? Nigeria is a joke.
This shows Tinubu is just clueless president.
The most usless president ever seen i the histry of humanity

Oga read news first before you spew Nonsense. Wetin consine Tinubu for this matter?

1 Like

Re: Over 1900 Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists Released Back Into Communities – NDA by Emmabyte: 12:55am On Jan 24
Gini
Re: Over 1900 Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists Released Back Into Communities – NDA by Modreda: 1:10am On Jan 24
Im so tired of this country

1 Like

Re: Over 1900 Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists Released Back Into Communities – NDA by whitejs: 1:19am On Jan 24
what nonsense
Re: Over 1900 Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists Released Back Into Communities – NDA by CockPit: 1:29am On Jan 24
They are the kidnappers .

Repentant my hairy black ass!
Re: Over 1900 Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists Released Back Into Communities – NDA by Emyogalanya: 1:43am On Jan 24
They Repented by giving their lives to tinubu ?
Re: Over 1900 Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists Released Back Into Communities – NDA by 9japride(m): 1:47am On Jan 24
ogododo:

https://saharareporters.com/2024/01/23/over-1900-repentant-boko-haram-terrorists-released-back-communities-nigerian-defence
[color=#006600][/color]

Has anyone ever seen a repentant politician?
If a politician can never repent, then how is it possible for violent inclined person to ever repent?

1 Like

Re: Over 1900 Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists Released Back Into Communities – NDA by Zico777(m): 2:42am On Jan 24
Jkilo:

Oga read news first before you spew Nonsense. Wetin consine Tinubu for this matter?
Boss, are u minding these ones!
We have so many of them on this platform.
They hardly read to comprehend.

1 Like

Re: Over 1900 Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists Released Back Into Communities – NDA by McLizbae: 2:58am On Jan 24
Read, just read small! Tinubu couldn't have released them between 2016 and 2022!
meolaniyi:

2 Likes

Re: Over 1900 Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists Released Back Into Communities – NDA by Newness2019: 3:44am On Jan 24
Re: Over 1900 Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists Released Back Into Communities – NDA by Rolings: 3:49am On Jan 24
DMerciful:
Even under Yekini Amoda Ogunlere(Lamidi Amoda Sangodele) presidency?

He really pledged to continue from where Bubu stopped. Tinubu will be worse than Bubu

Go back and read again
The come and correct yourself.
Nothing happened in 2023..... It all happened between 2016- 2022

1 Like

Re: Over 1900 Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists Released Back Into Communities – NDA by Donalddonc2: 3:59am On Jan 24
meolaniyi:

Don't just dabble into making comments without reading the news details. Between 2016 to 2022, was Tinubu your president then?
Re: Over 1900 Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists Released Back Into Communities – NDA by Brenbentondiaz: 4:06am On Jan 24
meolaniyi:

I know you're from that region of the eternally daft. And I know running in traffic all day selling gala doesn't give room for learning how to read and write, so I understand with you that you're too daft to see he was talking of 2017 to 2022. Although with the madness besetting you people (Buhari promised building 15 psychiatric hospitals in the SE), you may still say "Tulumbu has been ruling since 2022." Lolz.
Re: Over 1900 Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists Released Back Into Communities – NDA by LOVEGINO(m): 4:09am On Jan 24
MrSundry:
This is another terrible move.

There is nothing like "Repentant Terrorist". Those guys are meant to be locked up forever!!!!!!!!!
dey re government properties oo.
Re: Over 1900 Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists Released Back Into Communities – NDA by Bimpe29: 4:28am On Jan 24
This is entirely nasty and careless. When there's no sanction and deterrence, spate of lawlessness, criminality will surely increase.
Re: Over 1900 Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists Released Back Into Communities – NDA by crackhouse(m): 4:46am On Jan 24
..and what about the people they killed and the families they put into pains?

1 Like

Re: Over 1900 Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists Released Back Into Communities – NDA by Omoluyi(m): 4:55am On Jan 24
meolaniyi:
Did you not see they were released before Tinubu came to power. Hate has made you a blind person
Re: Over 1900 Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists Released Back Into Communities – NDA by PROPHETmichael: 5:00am On Jan 24
One of Buhari's gifts to the north.

1 Like

Re: Over 1900 Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists Released Back Into Communities – NDA by HRMK: 5:09am On Jan 24
REPENTANT OR HUNGRY TERRORISTS?WHAT A FOOLISH THING TO DO!
GIVE THEM FOOD AND THEY RETURN TO THEIR BUSINESS!OBVIOUSLY THIS GOVERNMENT IS DECEIVING THE MASSES!!
Re: Over 1900 Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists Released Back Into Communities – NDA by eldoradoxx: 5:23am On Jan 24
Under PDP, no terrorist was forgiven, they were either murdered in gun battle by our soldiers, arrested and prosecuted. Then came APC, they released every single terrorist that was in detention including Kabiru Sokoto that was convicted for the Madala Saint Theresa Catholic Church Christmas day bomb blast that murdered over 100 persons in a single day. That is the achievement of APC government in security that Nigerians renewed in the last election. Nigerians should deserve those who govern them.

1 Like

Re: Over 1900 Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists Released Back Into Communities – NDA by Teejaney88(m): 5:35am On Jan 24
Repentant you say🤔
Re: Over 1900 Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists Released Back Into Communities – NDA by yakson84(m): 5:36am On Jan 24
am realy fed up.pls if there is anybody that know the secret to get out of this country should help me.

1 Like

Re: Over 1900 Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists Released Back Into Communities – NDA by Hassanmaye(m): 5:53am On Jan 24
Arobaga:
grin
Haha bad guy 😜
Re: Over 1900 Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists Released Back Into Communities – NDA by ThaOwerriMan(m): 6:29am On Jan 24
Zulu11zulu:
And the innocent ipob members and mnk is still in prison for fighting for thire rights, Nigeria is indeed animal kingdom
Rightly said, pure ANIMAL KINGDOM
Re: Over 1900 Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists Released Back Into Communities – NDA by just2endowed: 6:32am On Jan 24
People that should be tried in court
Re: Over 1900 Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists Released Back Into Communities – NDA by Machinegun91(m): 6:35am On Jan 24
God punish all of you
Re: Over 1900 Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists Released Back Into Communities – NDA by Mandate2023: 6:36am On Jan 24
meolaniyi:

Ur comment shows u r dumb and only interested in blaming tinubu for everything and for nothing bcoz from the write up if u can read dey were not released under tinubu administration....tinubu will never support a thing like that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Angry Doctors Call For Aregbesola’s Resignation Over Unpaid Salaries- Punch / Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos / Chris Ngige Okays Exxonmobil Sack Of Nigerian Staff, Foreign Replacement - Femi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.