Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Sultan of Sokoto - Stop Importing Criminals Into Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sultan of Sokoto - Stop Importing Criminals Into Nigeria. (1179 Views)

Nigeria Will Stop Importing Petrol This Year – Kyari / Sultan Of Sokoto - Stop Causing Religious Crises. Nigeria is NOT Fulani Land. / Mele Kyari: Nigeria Will Stop Importing Petroleum Products By Mid-2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sultan of Sokoto - Stop Importing Criminals Into Nigeria. by Antitankweapon: 11:28am On Jan 23
Killings, kidnappings, banditry, ransom, etc. Everyday, there is bloodshed; everyday, ransom is paid. Insecurity is worsening, but the Nigerian people do not know how and why we got here.
Today, I will explain.

In 2015, the fulani - led by the Sultan of Sokoto - imported thousands of fighters into this country. Fulani fighters from Niger, Mali, Chad, etc were brought into the North. Their mission was to fight and scatter the country if Jonathan won the 2015 election.

This is a fact. I have my sources, reliable and a trusted fulani friend.

Thousands of killers, criminals, fighters were brought into Nigeria by the Sultan of Sokoto, to scatter this country because of election. If you think the Sultan and his Fulani people love this country, then you are not wise.

Sultan - a fulani migrant imported his fulani people to scatter this country because of election. Can you imagine? Which other king does that?

Thankfully, Jonathan conceeded and avoided bloodshed, and those fighters were left idle for long, without money for feeding or upkeep.

Since they are criminals and all they know is violence, they soon metamorphosed into the bandits who terrorize the North today. I am speaking facts here, to enlighten the Northern people. Because the naivety of the Hausa is the bane of this country. And if we dont know the root causes of the problems we face today, we would never find a solution.

Northerners blindly led by the Sultan have always imported criminals into the north - especially before elections. It has been happening for ages, with the attendant security implications for the north. Unfortunately, the Hausas are blinded by "Northern interest", despite being the biggest victims of fulani killings.

I am telling northerners today that there is no North/South political contest. The South has no interest in dominating the North. All the South wants is a united prosperous nation.

The so-called North/South dominance contest is a tool used by the Fulani to brainwash northern people, and blind them to fulani atrocities in the north. Northern agenda is fulani agenda in disguise.

Instead of seeing the fulani as their biggest problem, the average northerner sees the South as his problem. And this is brainwashing at its peak. The fulanis have gotten away with so many atrocities because northern leaders focus on the South, and leave their communities for the fulani to continue installing Emirs everywhere. Everywhere you go today, all you see is people wearing turbans. They are increasing by the day. Yet, indigenous northerners think the South is their problem. Fulani are installing emirs everywhere, yet northern leaders fight the South.

I am telling Nigerians today that there is no North/South dominance contest. The only contest we should have is: Nigeria vs fulani. When we realise this, Nigeria's greatness would start.

Only the fulani import criminals to win election. Only the fulani import killers to ravage indigenous communities. Only the fulani conquered their hosts. Only fulani herdsmen terrorize the country. Only the fulani incite crises using religion. Only the Sultan wants to control Nigeria.

My fellow Nigerians, the only battle we have is: Nigeria vs fulani. And when we accept this truth, then the problems are half solved.

Until we address the fulani question, Nigeria would never work. Until the Hausa stop being used by the Sultan , Nigeria would never work.

Northerners must free themselves from mental slavery, Nigeria is not Fulani estate. Nigeria does not belong to the Sultan. The Sultan is not an ancestral king. He is not indigenous to Nigeria. He thrives because the Hausa are uneducated and naive. Here in the South, we would have scattered him since centuries ago.

I encourage the Sultan to continue importing criminals to win elections or to scatter the country. Everything that has a start must have an end. And for the fulani, their end is very soon.

Sultan, stop importing criminals into Nigeria. Stop instigating religious crises. You are causing problems in this country. You are killing Northern people. You are destroying the North. Nigeria is not your personal property. Nigeria is not fulani estate. You would never be able to dominate Nigeria. You are not an indigenous king. Your throne is not ancestral to the North. Stop destabilising Nigeria. Stop Importing fighters to ravage communities. Your time would soon be up.

To every Nigerian, if your husband, wife, child, relative has died or been abducted; or if your village, community, has been attacked since 2015, hold the Sultan responsible.

1 Like

Re: Sultan of Sokoto - Stop Importing Criminals Into Nigeria. by Zulu11zulu: 11:33am On Jan 23
The man call sultan is criminal a terrorist the man should be in jail or hand him to death he is 80 percent problem we are facing in Nigeria.

Di you know sultan and bandit is 50 50 that is why he will never condemned terrorist and criminal in the North

4 Likes

Re: Sultan of Sokoto - Stop Importing Criminals Into Nigeria. by Antitankweapon: 12:41pm On Jan 23
Zulu11zulu:
The man call sultan is criminal a terrorist the man should be in jail or hand him to death he is 80 percent problem we are facing in Nigeria.

Di you know sultan and bandit is 50 50 that is why he will never condemned terrorist and criminal in the North

Correct guy.
Re: Sultan of Sokoto - Stop Importing Criminals Into Nigeria. by Antitankweapon: 12:42pm On Jan 23
Antitankweapon:
Killings, kidnappings, banditry, ransom, etc. Everyday, there is bloodshed; everyday, ransom is paid. Insecurity is worsening, but the Nigerian people do not know how and why we got here.
Today, I will explain.

In 2015, the fulani - led by the Sultan of Sokoto - imported thousands of fighters into this country. Fulani fighters from Niger, Mali, Chad, etc were brought into the North. Their mission was to fight and scatter the country if Jonathan won the 2015 election.

Thousands of killers, criminals, fighters were brought into Nigeria by the Sultan of Sokoto, to scatter this country because of election. If you think the Sultan and his Fulani people love this country, then you are not wise.

Sultan - a fulani migrant imported his fulani people to scatter this country because of election. Can you imagine? Which other king does that?

Thankfully, Jonathan conceeded and avoided bloodshed, and those fighters were left idle for long, without money for feeding or upkeep.

Since they are criminals and all they know is violence, they soon metamorphosed into the bandits who terrorize the North today. I am speaking facts here, to enlighten the Northern people. Because the naivety of the Hausa is the bane of this country. And if we dont know the root causes of the problems we face today, we would never find a solution.

Northerners blindly led by the Sultan have always imported criminals into the north - especially before elections. It has been happening for ages, with the attendant security implications for the north. Unfortunately, the Hausas are blinded by "Northern interest", despite being the biggest victims of fulani killings.

I am telling northerners today that there is no North/South political contest. The South has no interest in dominating the North. All the South wants is a united prosperous nation.

The so-called North/South dominance contest is a tool used by the Fulani to brainwash northern people, and blind them to fulani atrocities in the north. Northern agenda is fulani agenda in disguise.

Instead of seeing the fulani as their biggest problem, the average northerner sees the South as his problem. And this is brainwashing at its peak. The fulanis have gotten away with so many atrocities because northern leaders focus on the South, and leave their communities for the fulani to continue installing Emirs everywhere. Everywhere you go today, all you see is people wearing turbans. They are increasing by the day. Yet, indigenous northerners think the South is their problem. Fulani are installing emirs everywhere, yet northern leaders fight the South.

I am telling Nigerians today that there is no North/South dominance contest. The only contest we should have is: Nigeria vs fulani. When we realise this, Nigeria's greatness would start.

Only the fulani import criminals to win election. Only the fulani import killers to ravage indigenous communities. Only the fulani conquered their hosts. Only fulani herdsmen terrorize the country. Only the fulani incite crises using religion. Only the Sultan wants to control Nigeria.

My fellow Nigerians, the only battle we have is: Nigeria vs fulani. And when we accept this truth, then the problems are half solved.

Until we address the fulani question, Nigeria would never work. Until the Hausa stop being used by the Sultan , Nigeria would never work.

Northerners must free themselves from mental slavery, Nigeria is not Fulani estate. Nigeria does not belong to the Sultan. The Sultan is not an ancestral king. He is not indigenous to Nigeria. He thrives because the Hausa are uneducated and naive. Here in the South, we would have scattered him since centuries ago.

I encourage the Sultan to continue importing criminals to win elections or to scatter the country. Everything that has a start must have an end. And for the fulani, their end is very soon.

Sultan, stop importing criminals into Nigeria. Stop instigating religious crises. You are causing problems in this country. You are killing Northern people. You are destroying the North. Nigeria is not your personal property. Nigeria is not fulani estate. You would never be able to dominate Nigeria. You are not an indigenous king. Your throne is not ancestral to the North. Stop destabilising Nigeria. Stop Importing fighters to ravage communities. Your time would soon be up.

To every Nigerian, if your husband, wife, child, relative has died or been abducted; or if your village, community, has been attacked since 2015, hold the Sultan responsible.

Fixed.
Re: Sultan of Sokoto - Stop Importing Criminals Into Nigeria. by Antitankweapon: 1:26pm On Jan 23
Re: Sultan of Sokoto - Stop Importing Criminals Into Nigeria. by Antitankweapon: 1:26pm On Jan 23
Re: Sultan of Sokoto - Stop Importing Criminals Into Nigeria. by SyrusdeHansome(m): 1:37pm On Jan 23
The sultan that didn`t use to condemn acts of terrorism during Buhari`s administration now has a voice. Las las una go know de meaning of throwing gravels into the market.
Re: Sultan of Sokoto - Stop Importing Criminals Into Nigeria. by Melagros(m): 1:58pm On Jan 23
COMRADES
So op you mean they're now regretting the foundation that they have laid? grin
Re: Sultan of Sokoto - Stop Importing Criminals Into Nigeria. by Antitankweapon: 2:00pm On Jan 23
Melagros:
COMRADES
So op you mean they're now regretting the foundation that they have laid? grin

Exactly cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sultan of Sokoto - Stop Importing Criminals Into Nigeria. by Antitankweapon: 2:29pm On Jan 23
SyrusdeHansome:
The sultan that didn`t use to condemn acts of terrorism during Buhari`s administration now has a voice. Las las una go know de meaning of throwing gravels into the market.

You get the gist bro.
Re: Sultan of Sokoto - Stop Importing Criminals Into Nigeria. by alpharoyalty: 2:45pm On Jan 23
It's an open secret
Re: Sultan of Sokoto - Stop Importing Criminals Into Nigeria. by Antitankweapon: 4:03pm On Jan 23
cry
Re: Sultan of Sokoto - Stop Importing Criminals Into Nigeria. by Antitankweapon: 4:03pm On Jan 23
cool
Re: Sultan of Sokoto - Stop Importing Criminals Into Nigeria. by Antitankweapon: 7:13pm On Jan 23
alpharoyalty:
It's an open secret

wink
Re: Sultan of Sokoto - Stop Importing Criminals Into Nigeria. by Antitankweapon: 7:13pm On Jan 23
lipsrsealed
Re: Sultan of Sokoto - Stop Importing Criminals Into Nigeria. by Antitankweapon: 11:26am On Jan 24
shocked
Re: Sultan of Sokoto - Stop Importing Criminals Into Nigeria. by Antitankweapon: 11:28am On Jan 24
Antitankweapon:
Today, I will explain.

Facts
Re: Sultan of Sokoto - Stop Importing Criminals Into Nigeria. by Antitankweapon: 11:28am On Jan 24
Re: Sultan of Sokoto - Stop Importing Criminals Into Nigeria. by Rutherford2019: 12:39pm On Jan 24
You people always exonerated Tinubu
Tinubu is one of them and that's why he was made president at all cost..he said it clearly 'I will continue from where Buhari stopped '
Could you imagine that Tinubu has never condemned any killing by fulani herdsmen in Nigeria..
Tinubu went to the extent of opposing Ametokun formation
For me Tinubu is working for fulani herdsmen and Sultan
Re: Sultan of Sokoto - Stop Importing Criminals Into Nigeria. by Antitankweapon: 11:24am On Jan 26
cool
Antitankweapon:
Today, I will explain.

Re: Sultan of Sokoto - Stop Importing Criminals Into Nigeria. by Antitankweapon: 11:24am On Jan 26
lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Is Being Anti Third Term A Certificate Of Credibility? / Polls Shows Hillary Clinton With Solid Lead / Nigeria: A Country Going In Circles !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.