Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,312 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Ogun House Of Assembly Impeach Speaker (Oluomo), elect Elemide - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun House Of Assembly Impeach Speaker (Oluomo), elect Elemide (14103 Views)

Edo Assembly impeach Deputy Speaker Idiaye, Elect Asoro As Replacement / Breaking: Benue Assembly Impeach APC Speaker / Police Seal Kano Assembly Over Plan To Impeach Speaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun House Of Assembly Impeach Speaker (Oluomo), elect Elemide by INTEGRITYA1(m): 1:45pm On Jan 23
Which means he didn't fall within their Cabals.

Politics is a game.
Re: Ogun House Of Assembly Impeach Speaker (Oluomo), elect Elemide by garfield1: 1:52pm On Jan 23
spencekat:
Impeachment of speaker and his/her deputy in SHOA is a norm.

This is how an impeachment is done not the rubbish in rivers
Re: Ogun House Of Assembly Impeach Speaker (Oluomo), elect Elemide by Starhearts: 2:07pm On Jan 23
He steps on toed

Re: Ogun House Of Assembly Impeach Speaker (Oluomo), elect Elemide by yetunsbay(m): 2:09pm On Jan 23
Tosdam:
What has his speakership position benefited Ifo Local Government?

No position is permanent, try and be useful when the people trust you with the mandate….
[/b] Nothing [b]
Re: Ogun House Of Assembly Impeach Speaker (Oluomo), elect Elemide by jersey4: 2:14pm On Jan 23
Anyone aware of meaningful development in ogun state in last 4 years??
Re: Ogun House Of Assembly Impeach Speaker (Oluomo), elect Elemide by provost2525: 2:15pm On Jan 23
hmmm, not a news to me, because i have since the impeachment since last year, it has been put to plan that the speaker will be impeach after the election.
Re: Ogun House Of Assembly Impeach Speaker (Oluomo), elect Elemide by Omenlon: 2:52pm On Jan 23
Tosdam:
What has his speakership position benefited Ifo Local Government?

No position is permanent, try and be useful when the people trust you with the mandate….
Oluomo has no shame, the ifo he comes from has no presence of a councillor not to talk of a speaker. I don't know how these people sleep at night? Please they shouldn't stop at impeaching him, they should arrest him to account for all his past misdid.
Re: Ogun House Of Assembly Impeach Speaker (Oluomo), elect Elemide by mkoabiola: 3:11pm On Jan 23
Dapo Abiodun has a hand in his impeachment...

For Lagos.
It not possible

Excpt jagaban gv d go ahead
Re: Ogun House Of Assembly Impeach Speaker (Oluomo), elect Elemide by SheikhMuniru(m): 3:17pm On Jan 23
This second term Dapo go be like hell
Re: Ogun House Of Assembly Impeach Speaker (Oluomo), elect Elemide by cyrusmillz: 3:33pm On Jan 23
see fine handwritings sha
Re: Ogun House Of Assembly Impeach Speaker (Oluomo), elect Elemide by Cromagnon: 3:37pm On Jan 23
Chibuzoripob:
sad sad and the useless people eyes dey blind to the deplorable/dilapidated state of their roads with craters, potholes
how that Wan take concine dem. They have prado
Re: Ogun House Of Assembly Impeach Speaker (Oluomo), elect Elemide by Nomerci: 4:14pm On Jan 23
Abeg this signatures.can they repeat them twice without mistake .cos me sef go update signature for bank.dey form big man.when dem show me screen.i no fit get the signature again.
Re: Ogun House Of Assembly Impeach Speaker (Oluomo), elect Elemide by lagosrd: 5:05pm On Jan 23

(1) (2) (Reply)

Power Outage disrupts Senate plenary / Buhari’s Approval Delays NNPC Director’s Appointments - PUNCH / Buhari: Vote For Candidates Of Your Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.