Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

International Purchase Ability By Card And Paypal - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / International Purchase Ability By Card And Paypal (101 Views)

How To Get A Free USA Number For Whatsapp, Telegram And Paypal Verifications / If You Sell Payoneer , Itune Giftcard , Bitcoin And Paypal Come In / USA Number For Whatsapp And Paypal Verification Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

International Purchase Ability By Card And Paypal by satisfyhost(m): 1:23pm On Jan 23
Hello nairaland People!
Here Tasnim from UK. I want to know about purchase ability with international payment in Nigeria. How much people able to access USD enabled Visa or Mastercard? (In percentage)
Is it easy to get USD enabled card from Nigerian banks?
Hope you awesome people help me to get the informations.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

All The Networks Don't Work In My Area Of Residence / A Tech Savvy Person That Can Add LIKES And COMMENT To A Post On Social Media / Best Disposable Mail Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.