Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,677 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Help! My Dog Is In Pain. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Help! My Dog Is In Pain. (171 Views)

What Breed Of Dog Is This Dog? (Photos) / I Think My Dog Is Not Dead, The Veterinary Doctor Lied. / Help! See The Funny State Of My Dog's Ear (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Dog Is In Pain. by dayveed1(m): 2:37pm On Jan 23
Hello everyone , please is there any pain killer for Dogs?

I noticed this morning that my dog broke a tooth and her lower jaw is swollen. I have no idea how she manage to injure herself. She is in so much pain. She's 5 month old.

2. Since I have gotten her she has fallen sick two times due to tick borne disease. Please how can I permanently get rid of tick.

Lastly, She hasn't been showing any sign of aggression. The only thing she barks at are other animals, like chicken and lizard. Is there any way to mold that protective behavior out of her please?
Re: Help! My Dog Is In Pain. by CameroonPepper: 2:57pm On Jan 23
All these problems means its time to eat it.
5 months is still okay for good meat.

Look for effirin leaves and use my namesake to garnish that peppersoup.
Re: Help! My Dog Is In Pain. by dayveed1(m): 3:05pm On Jan 23
CameroonPepper:
All these problems means its time to eat it.
5 months is still okay for good meat.

Look for effirin leaves and use my namesake to garnish that peppersoup.
Eww!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dog Carrier / ASAP Pet Transport |Pet Flight Nanny | Puppy Transport | Kitten Transport / Common Diseases In Parrot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.