Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Forbes’ Top 20 African Billionaires 2024 (Full List) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forbes’ Top 20 African Billionaires 2024 (Full List) (34629 Views)

Forbes 2019: Dangote, Mike Adenuga Top List Of Africa Billionaires (full List) / Forbes: Top Best (And Worst) African Countries To Do Business In 2019 / Dangote Tops Forbes’ 23 African Billionaires List For The 7th Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forbes’ Top 20 African Billionaires 2024 (Full List) by dazzlingd(m): 4:59pm On Jan 23
Mokason288:
I love My 9Ja

Richest black man … Nigeria
Richest black Woman… Nigeria
Richest Pastor…Nigeria
Biggest Church…Nigeria
Biggest Musician…Nigeria
Richest Politician in Africa (TINUBU) … Nigeria

How has this improved the average life of a Nigerian.
These people don’t give a shit about you

1 Like

Re: Forbes’ Top 20 African Billionaires 2024 (Full List) by whitejs: 4:59pm On Jan 23
Putinofrussia:
Otedola back after 6 years.
I have never seen any billionaire in Nigeria give as he does.
Givers don't lack.
Welcome,sir
I hope Orji Uzo Kalu too will make a comeback.
He was there around 2006.
The only man to have made Forbes from SE.
I also hope Alakija will make a comeback too.
The only Nigerian female to make Forbes.She was once the richest black African woman in the world.
Wealth comes and goes as the Lord wishes.
She went off about 3 years ago.

Re: Forbes’ Top 20 African Billionaires 2024 (Full List) by HBB1(m): 5:12pm On Jan 23
How come nobody from the land of Billionaires is on this list?!

Is it because it is Forbes list?
...and not Frauds or Drugs list!

🤣

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forbes’ Top 20 African Billionaires 2024 (Full List) by Ramirezkhay(m): 5:13pm On Jan 23
cheesy

Foreign

Falz x Simi that time

grin

maestro299:
To ba Fe mi, Ote dollar grin cheesy grin
Re: Forbes’ Top 20 African Billionaires 2024 (Full List) by gotnel: 5:16pm On Jan 23
I am coming into the official listing of forbes billionaires in the very nearest future.
God help us

1 Like

Re: Forbes’ Top 20 African Billionaires 2024 (Full List) by zuchyblink(m): 5:17pm On Jan 23
Nigerian mineral billionaires
Re: Forbes’ Top 20 African Billionaires 2024 (Full List) by Golan007: 5:21pm On Jan 23
bro4u:
One Governor in Nigeria is way richer than all put together

Small pikin.
Re: Forbes’ Top 20 African Billionaires 2024 (Full List) by Anatolia: 5:23pm On Jan 23
Mokason288:
I love My 9Ja

Richest Pastor…Nigeria
Biggest Church…Nigeria
Biggest Musician…Nigeria

Stop all this empty boasting. How does mentions help the millions of Nigerians living in poverty?
Re: Forbes’ Top 20 African Billionaires 2024 (Full List) by Anatolia: 5:24pm On Jan 23
HBB1:
How come nobody from the land of Billionaires is on this list?!

Is it because it is Forbes list?
...and not Frauds or Drugs list!

🤣

You guys always find stupid ways to incite altercations. Use your time more productively.
Re: Forbes’ Top 20 African Billionaires 2024 (Full List) by whitejs: 5:26pm On Jan 23
maestro299:
To ba Fe mi, Ote dollar grin cheesy grin

Nice line
Re: Forbes’ Top 20 African Billionaires 2024 (Full List) by oluwaahmed: 5:27pm On Jan 23
You are the richest black man in africa yet your country is the poorest in the entire world. Continue riping your people off, one day monkey go enter market e no go come back

1 Like

Re: Forbes’ Top 20 African Billionaires 2024 (Full List) by chiboycue: 5:28pm On Jan 23
Islie:

https://thenationonlineng.net/full-list-forbes-top-20-african-billionaires-2024/

Wonder why Alafaa Kariboye-Igbo did not make the list. Read on line that he is richer than Abdulsamad Rabiu
Re: Forbes’ Top 20 African Billionaires 2024 (Full List) by Anatolia: 5:28pm On Jan 23
Richb44:
No Igbo man, thought they are all billionaires

You guys are so immature, always inciting hatred.
Re: Forbes’ Top 20 African Billionaires 2024 (Full List) by Greenback: 5:40pm On Jan 23
Mike Adenuga may be the richest man in Nigeria.

Dangote and the rabiu are govt aided rich
Re: Forbes’ Top 20 African Billionaires 2024 (Full List) by Greenback: 5:43pm On Jan 23
Richb44:
No Igbo man, thought they are all billionaires
You are just a JOHNBULL
Re: Forbes’ Top 20 African Billionaires 2024 (Full List) by Dennisochampa: 5:43pm On Jan 23
God...
Just give me enough to be comfortable and afford the things I want from and in life and also enough to assist the needy so that they will have every reason to glorify your name.....
I just want what's enough dear Lord.... Amen

1 Like

Re: Forbes’ Top 20 African Billionaires 2024 (Full List) by HBB1(m): 5:43pm On Jan 23
oluwaahmed:

A complete slave. You are happy that your country that is the poorest in the world have 3 richest people in the world simply because they are yoruba. It's a disgrace for you to be a black man

Yada yada yada

Ne ne ne
🥱

Even the poorest countries in the world have wealthy men.

There will always be someone who will see opportunities where others can't.

Stop crying!

1 Like

Re: Forbes’ Top 20 African Billionaires 2024 (Full List) by yommen: 5:45pm On Jan 23
Islie:

https://thenationonlineng.net/full-list-forbes-top-20-african-billionaires-2024/

With all their noise, they don't even have just 1 among Africa's top 20. You see why it's all chest-beating

1 Like

Re: Forbes’ Top 20 African Billionaires 2024 (Full List) by gaskiyamagana: 5:49pm On Jan 23
PunisherX:
This list is not complete as long as I’m not there yet.
Say it again and loudest!!!
Re: Forbes’ Top 20 African Billionaires 2024 (Full List) by Godfullsam(m): 5:55pm On Jan 23
SlavaUkraini:

O Boy

You go vex tire oo

Na men wey dey hustle tirelessly dey appear for such list....

Hustle harder and I see your name on that list in a few years time...

Who told you they are hustling tirelessly?
Some of them spend more time for rest and flexing than you and me.

The only difference is that they have things going for them.
Re: Forbes’ Top 20 African Billionaires 2024 (Full List) by Konquest: 6:22pm On Jan 23
Islie:

'Tope Awotona and Olabayo Ogunlesi are also on the Forbes 2024 list of USD billionaires but they are grouped under the United States-based USD billionaires because they are Nigerian-Americans of Yoruba descent (both men were born in Nigeria before moving abroad... The 70-year-old Olabayo Ogunlesi went to the UK and then the U.S. for further studies, and the 42-year-old 'Tope Awotona's family left Lagos, Nigeria for the U.S. as immigrants when he was a teenager).

So, in reality, there are 6 Nigerian-born USD billionaires on the Forbes list for 2024! Aliko Dangote, Mike Adenuga, Abdulsamad Isiaku Rabiu, 'Tope Awotona, Olabayo Ogunlesi, and 'Femi Otedola in that order of net worth from the highest to the lowest. That's a huge leap from Nigerian-born folks in the history of international business with reference to the Forbes list and even the Bloomberg Billionaires Index.

Kudos to all these men from several countries for their awesome and innovative accompliments in the international business space.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forbes’ Top 20 African Billionaires 2024 (Full List) by Omoluabi16(m): 6:27pm On Jan 23
I'm trying to calculate this thing in Naira. I bet they don't enjoy the money that much. They're do busy trying to climb up this list. At least otedola dey flex small small. Dangote and aadenuga ❌❌
Re: Forbes’ Top 20 African Billionaires 2024 (Full List) by Morphinne: 6:34pm On Jan 23
bro4u:
Are you sure? 😂 These beer parlor gist people will not kill pesin. Please can you name that governor ? Una go just open mouth wide like chicken shithole
Re: Forbes’ Top 20 African Billionaires 2024 (Full List) by Morphinne: 6:41pm On Jan 23
Armaggedon:
Government monopolists impoverishing their peoples. Expecially those from Nigeria.
Mr monopoly, pray to the god you serve maybe you too can be favored by that government monopoly😏
Please, this is 2024, this sick culture of watering down other people’ hard works and efforts should stop. If the monopoly was that easy to earn, what were your fathers and grandfathers doing at the time it was being shared? I don’t even know who put that term in your mouths because I’m sure most of you don’t even know its meaning grin Any small thing, monopoly! 😂
Every country of the world protects its oligarchs and wealthy elites in one way or another because they play pivotal roles in the global outlook of such countries.
Re: Forbes’ Top 20 African Billionaires 2024 (Full List) by Thomasankara(m): 6:48pm On Jan 23
[/color]where funso Alakija[color=#770077]
Re: Forbes’ Top 20 African Billionaires 2024 (Full List) by Thomasankara(m): 6:49pm On Jan 23
[/color]are educated at all?[color=#770077]
bro4u:
Re: Forbes’ Top 20 African Billionaires 2024 (Full List) by Iluvmycontr3: 6:49pm On Jan 23
Mokason288:
I love My 9Ja

Richest Pastor…Nigeria
Biggest Church…Nigeria
Biggest Musician…Nigeria

#The earlier you start walking in the realm of reality, or walk by facts and figures THE BETTER AND FASTER YOUR SUCCESS IN LIFE...

#Gorrit?
Re: Forbes’ Top 20 African Billionaires 2024 (Full List) by Paraman: 6:54pm On Jan 23
Putinofrussia:
Otedola back after 6 years.
I have never seen any billionaire in Nigeria give as he does.
Givers don't lack.
Welcome,sir
I hope Orji Uzo Kalu too will make a comeback.
He was there around 2006.
The only man to have made Forbes from SE.
I also hope Alakija will make a comeback too.
The only Nigerian female to make Forbes.She was once the richest black African woman in the world.
Wealth comes and goes as the Lord wishes.
She went off about 3 years ago.
There's no point in time orji uzo kalu ever made the list.
Re: Forbes’ Top 20 African Billionaires 2024 (Full List) by Kennyswag: 7:00pm On Jan 23
what about easternbul monkeys?
grin grin grin
Re: Forbes’ Top 20 African Billionaires 2024 (Full List) by Gemma11: 7:12pm On Jan 23
Mokason288:
I love My 9Ja

Richest Pastor…Nigeria
Biggest Church…Nigeria
Biggest Musician…Nigeria

Oprah Winfrey is the richest black woman with $3.5 billion.
Re: Forbes’ Top 20 African Billionaires 2024 (Full List) by Putinofrussia: 7:56pm On Jan 23
Paraman:
There's no point in time orji uzo kalu ever made the list.
I think I was scammed.
You know we have a lot of Igbo bloggers that usually post the richest men in Nigeria or Africa.
Some of them put according to Forbes.
Even if you ask Google for the richest and most successful in Nigeria now,you will be surprised to see Arthur Eze.....7.5 billion dollars or 4.6 billion dollars or whatever they want to put.
Out of ten people,they might put 6 or 7 Igbosgrin
Recently I saw the one of Hausa too.

I have seen one for Ijaw as the most successful too and I saw only one for Yoruba.
Everybody is beginning to see that the lie pays at times especially when in argument.
In your blog,you can even say your daddy's worth is $100 billion dollars.Nobody go beat you.
What an Igbo person will tell you is that you should Google the richest people in Nigeria and the blogs will pop up in your face.
Different blogs where you will see Cletus Ibeto and some other Igbo names worth billions of non existing dollars.
Most of these people do not even worth up to $200 million dollars.
This is what I saw of Orji Uzor Kalu in 2014.
His worth was $330 million dollars.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Much Does It Take To Start A Restaurant / Top 10 Famous Markets In Nigeria And What They Are Famous For / Globacom Boss, Adenuga, Eyes Etisalat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.