Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,782 members, 7,831,523 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Waec And Neco Wont Kill Me: - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Waec And Neco Wont Kill Me: (850 Views)

Can Waec And Nabteb Nbc Result Be Combined? / Universities That Accept Waec And Neco Combination / Make Your Ssce/waec And Neco Just Once. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waec And Neco Wont Kill Me: by ernestleon(m): 12:41am On Nov 07, 2011
I wrote waec and neco in 2008,till date im yet to get the original certificate, most importantly i need it for my admission in sweden next year january, the painfull part of it is that those universities in sweden wont accept the statement of result, pls somebody help me cool my temper b4 i bokolize those guys
Re: Waec And Neco Wont Kill Me: by atakiti(m): 6:50pm On Nov 07, 2011
Then go to NECO office to complain, if u tell them u r going outta this country for ur admission they may write a letter with their stamp on it telling the institution to wait untill so so so time.
Re: Waec And Neco Wont Kill Me: by atakiti(m): 6:50pm On Nov 07, 2011
Then go to NECO office to complain, if u tell them u r going outta this country for ur admission they may write a letter with their stamp on it telling the institution to wait untill so so so time.
Re: Waec And Neco Wont Kill Me: by elcalipso: 3:23pm On Nov 08, 2011
go to your school and request for it because i wrote waec and neco in 2008 i have my waec original, i have not gone for the neco yet. just give it a try wink
Re: Waec And Neco Wont Kill Me: by ernestleon(m): 7:42pm On Nov 08, 2011
thanks alot, i really appreciate your responses,
im already in europe so that put me in a more intense pressure,
Re: Waec And Neco Wont Kill Me: by ernestleon(m): 11:21pm On May 27, 2012
Tanx guys i hv recieved it...although its late but there is hope for the future

(1) (Reply)

Free Tution Free University / Delsu Pd Admission List / Submit Advanced Pop Tvbox Channels Tool To The Nairaland.com Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.