Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Liverpool Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 31st January 2024 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 31st January 2024 (21023 Views)

Manchester United Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 25th May 2023 / Manchester United Vs Chelsea (4 - 0) On 11th August 2019 / Chelsea Vs AFC Bournemouth (0 - 3) On 31st January 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 31st January 2024 by ericmor: 1:06pm On Feb 01
khattab02:
bros na lie u dey lie so oo...

Bring the stats for us.

What do you use your phone for? To come online and be attacking success. Make use of your phone to get information and acquire knowledge
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 31st January 2024 by ericmor: 1:08pm On Feb 01
erniok:

Klopp has outspent Guardiola? Abeg na back of TV you dey watch?
Next time, a little research will save you blushes.

That is what you need to do. Just help me with total amount spent by klop in Liverpool and gardiola in man city before doku was signed. Sorry, I meant to say before the arrival of greelish. The only season pep spent heavily was when he changed the whole team and after that it was him buying greelish. A successful person is successful. Klop got the money too to bring in all the players he wanted and only got one EPL tittle.
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 31st January 2024 by BigDawsNet: 1:43pm On Feb 01
chikason22:
Ladies and gentlemennnn
That was a real asss kicking
A butthole splashing
FT LIVERPOOL 4:1 CHELSEA
Hope you guys are Entertained
😋😋😋

Anfieldfan[/b] angelfrost fuckingmallam45 ebukahades10 gbest90 Wordson alfredosky J[b]entuprinz[/b] Guidedee Burna440 Masterflowx Maynation
crazygodd kyase ray07 redblood01 dfrost fergie001 Oludharay rodwave Playermaker1 Sammy07 openmine lamasta silentgroper vickyrotex mangekyo Ojeemah paulolee sherylbaky Alaganature09 bigdawsnet meksbig
minemrys simeon007 Athemisia Babalbo Goldenjat Iliveforever Blackbishop foutboys Charlex23 Oloniyan Supermajor Oluwafeolami Slimdaddypee yachal Samcolee
Goodnight folks.

One of our best game of the season.. I'm so proud of the boys... I'm really Suprised how Conor Bradley's come... be like say d young lad won do "no gree for anybody" for trent oh...

I'm really happy we are doing well without Salah... this shoes we are united and stronger...
Let's go and do it again at emirate....
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 31st January 2024 by chimauk(m): 2:09pm On Feb 01
ericmor:

That is what you need to do. Just help me with total amount spent by klop in Liverpool and gardiola in man city before doku was signed. Sorry, I meant to say before the arrival of greelish. The only season pep spent heavily was when he changed the whole team and after that it was him buying greelish. A successful person is successful. Klop got the money too to bring in all the players he wanted and only got one EPL tittle.
you check yourself.klop has had the least net spend in epl. You can't be saying this with confidence when you can just simply browse for confirmation

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 31st January 2024 by khattab02: 2:18pm On Feb 01
ericmor:

What do you use your phone for? To come online and be attacking success. Make use of your phone to get information and acquire knowledge
lol.. because I know

U said Klopp spent more than Pep, then I challenged to come and prove it to us.

Because I know Pep spent more and I can prove that. But first prove yours first because u made a claim
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 31st January 2024 by khattab02: 2:21pm On Feb 01
chimauk:
you check yourself.klop has had the least net spend in epl. You can't be saying this with confidence when you can just simply browse for confirmation
Weldon ma brother! leave am make he dey thumb suck.

Na him make claim. Prove am he dey tell us make we go check to bring prove for am.
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 31st January 2024 by khattab02: 2:27pm On Feb 01
ericmor:

bros what is exceptions u are trying to make now??

Did u know Pep has cross 1 billion mark??

He has also crossed 100m in Epl which Klopp has not.
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 31st January 2024 by fergie001: 2:57pm On Feb 01
chikason22:
Ladies and gentlemennnn
That was a real asss kicking
A butthole splashing
FT LIVERPOOL 4:1 CHELSEA
Hope you guys are Entertained
😋😋😋
Anfieldfan[/b] angelfrost fuckingmallam45 ebukahades10 gbest90 Wordson alfredosky J[b]entuprinz[/b] Guidedee Burna440 Masterflowx Maynation
crazygodd kyase ray07 redblood01 dfrost FERGIE001 Oludharay rodwave Playermaker1 Sammy07 openmine lamasta silentgroper vickyrotex mangekyo Ojeemah paulolee sherylbaky Alaganature09 bigdawsnet meksbig
minemrys simeon007 Athemisia Babalbo Goldenjat Iliveforever Blackbishop foutboys Charlex23 Oloniyan Supermajor Oluwafeolami Slimdaddypee yachal Samcolee
Goodnight folks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 31st January 2024 by ericmor: 3:23pm On Feb 01
khattab02:
bros what is exceptions u are trying to make now??

Did u know Pep has cross 1 billion mark??

He has also crossed 100m in Epl which Klopp has not.

Not arguing that but saying pep only got the trophies because he spent more is unacceptable because in 2022/2023 pep only spent 9m plus why klop spent over 40million and pep still won so many trophies. Getting all the money to splash on players doesn't make you a good coach and a successful one either. If it is by the money, potter and new castle coach would have won so many trophies. When you are good you are good
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 31st January 2024 by erniok(m): 3:59pm On Feb 01
ericmor:

Take the same advise you gave the other guy. You can check the stats yourself and if you have any contrary evidence, present it because all evidences points to the facts that pep has spent almost twice what klopp has spent since both became managers. Facts don't lie.
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 31st January 2024 by erniok(m): 4:00pm On Feb 01
ericmor:

Not arguing that but saying pep only got the trophies because he spent more is unacceptable because in 2022/2023 pep only spent 9m plus why klop spent over 40million and pep still won so many trophies. Getting all the money to splash on players doesn't make you a good coach and a successful one either. If it is by the money, potter and new castle coach would have won so many trophies. When you are good you are good
Potter can't do shit cause of financial fair play. Guess you didn't read that.
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 31st January 2024 by khattab02: 4:17pm On Feb 01
ericmor:

No doubt if it is this.

We can say City is money well spent.

Klopp is money well spent and managed becos Liverpool transfer policy is different from that of City.
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 31st January 2024 by ericmor: 4:24pm On Feb 01
erniok:

Potter can't do shit cause of financial fair play. Guess you didn't read that.

And Chelsea spent that much under is coaching time? We all know there was financial fair play but they signed Enzo and jao Felix on a loan of 10m why Chelsea still agreed to pay his salary.

The point is, even if you are given all the money in the world, it doesn't mean you will be successful in your coaching job. It will only take a good coach to spend the money wisely to archive his or her goals
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 31st January 2024 by ericmor: 4:36pm On Feb 01
khattab02:
No doubt if it is this.

We can say City is money well spent.

Klopp is money well spent and managed becos Liverpool transfer policy is different from that of City.

Now you getting it. Liverpool is already big with so much champions league in their cabinet why man city still has a long way to go. All this things also add up but gurdiola has refused to spend that much in the last two seasons now because of the way players are been over priced when they know city is involve. If not for city policy, he begged the club to give gundogun the contract he wanted but the rules did not allow such and the coach are not even allowed to interfere
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 31st January 2024 by erniok(m): 4:38pm On Feb 01
ericmor:

And Chelsea spent that much under is coaching time? We all know there was financial fair play but they signed Enzo and jao Felix on a loan of 10m why Chelsea still agreed to pay his salary.

The point is, even if you are given all the money in the world, it doesn't mean you will be successful in your coaching job. It will only take a good coach to spend the money wisely to archive his or her goals

You know Chelsea's loophole has been shut and no primer league club can go that route again.

I agree with your last paragraph.
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 31st January 2024 by rolams(m): 4:47pm On Feb 01
Emma1Oj:
God forbid bad tin. How many legend has returned to their former club to coach and has succeeded?? Abi is it not Gerard that coached Aston Villa? What did he do there?

I rather book for Zidane.

Go and read Gerrard's achievement in Scotland.

Follow Bundesliga, you will see what Xabi Alonso is doing right now.
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 31st January 2024 by khattab02: 4:57pm On Feb 01
ericmor:

Now you getting it. Liverpool is already big with so much champions league in their cabinet why man city still has a long way to go. All this things also add up but gurdiola has refused to spend that much in the last two seasons now because of the way players are been over priced when they know city is involve. If not for city policy, he begged the club to give gundogun the contract he wanted but the rules did not allow such and the coach are not even allowed to interfere
Yeah.. but they do have a say. Gundogan was hell bent on leaving.

The signings this season has not lived to expectations other than Doku.
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 31st January 2024 by Emma1Oj(m): 5:19pm On Feb 01
rolams:

Go and read Gerrard's achievement in Scotland.

Follow Bundesliga, you will see what Xabi Alonso is doing right now.
Are you for real? Scotland? Has any club in Scotland gone beyond quarter final in European competition? Top Scotland team cant handle Westham or Aston Villa. Which better team dey Scotland? Aston Villa Gerard could not take Dem to European football and you want him to com manage Liverpool?

Alonso, what his he doing in Germany, do you want to compare difficult English football where there's no respect for any team with German league where only Bayern has been dominating for yrs? A league where goals are scored anyhow.

My own is if Liverpool make a mistake in employing any of the mentioned 7th down ward will be their position in the epl table.
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 31st January 2024 by Emma1Oj(m): 5:22pm On Feb 01
khattab02:

watin Doku dey play? To run up n down na play be dat
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 31st January 2024 by rolams(m): 5:42pm On Feb 01
Emma1Oj:
Are you for real? Scotland? Has any club in Scotland gone beyond quarter final in European competition? Top Scotland team cant handle Westham or Aston Villa. Which better team dey Scotland? Aston Villa Gerard could not take Dem to European football and you want him to com manage Liverpool?

Alonso, what his he doing in Germany, do you want to compare difficult English football where there's no respect for any team with German league where only Bayern has been dominating for yrs? A league where goals are scored anyhow.

My own is if Liverpool make a mistake in employing any of the mentioned 7th down ward will be their position in the epl table.

Do you know Xabi Alonso's Leverkusen is topping the league at the moment?

Do you know Leverkusen has not lost any league match this season?

You are underrating these guys ooo! They have played in league before. Absolutely, there is nothing thy don't know about premier league. You are comparing Aston Villa that can't buy players above 50m with Liverpool? Abeg! No underrate these guys ooo.

The problem is 'you can't find good manager at the moment ooo'

Mourinho's pattern is uninteresting and not working at the moment. We need a modern day manager with good pattern.
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 31st January 2024 by RALPHOW(m): 6:47pm On Feb 01
CatchMeIfUCanMO:

No mind that one jare.

Chelsea go score two unreplied goals for Liverpool FC home, day one na daydreamer.

Congratulations Chelsea Fan, Joseph the Dreamer!!!
Guys!!
U will never walk alone!!
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 31st January 2024 by ericmor: 8:26pm On Feb 01
khattab02:

Gundogan eventually made up is mind latter and when city latter came with the new contract after champions league, it was late then.

"City waited a relatively long time for the talks to really get more intense. If that had happened a little earlier, the starting position would have been different," Gundogan told German publication".

Those were gundogan's words. I can still remember in one of gurdiola press Conference when he made mention of the situation and him telling gundogan he still need him for like a season or so and gurdiola also tried to convinced man city to consider gundogan contract but gurdiola was asked to stay out of it because coaches are not allowed to interfere in players that are over 30yrs contract because they only give a year just like Chelsea use to do at a time.
So that was the situation and if city had accepted to play along with gundogan, I'm sure some of those signings wouldn't have happened as at that time cuz he would have took him some time to sign a better player
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 31st January 2024 by Beigalodesigns(m): 8:42pm On Feb 01
ericmor:

Stop lying to yourself, why should Grealish and Doku be ommitted from the list? Please be serious...klop don't have just the epl title he also has a champions league,club world cup titles to his name with host of all other English trophies to his name, so stop lying to suit ur narrative
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 31st January 2024 by ericmor: 8:44pm On Feb 01
Beigalodesigns:

Stop lying to yourself, why should Grealish and Doku be ommitted from the list? Please be serious...klop don't have just the epl title he also has a champions league,club world cup titles to his name with host of all other English trophies to his name, so stop lying to suit ur narrative

So those you just mentioned are premiere league tittles right?
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 31st January 2024 by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 9:36pm On Feb 01
RALPHOW:

Congratulations Chelsea Fan, Joseph the Dreamer!!!
Guys!!
U will never walk alone!!

Next time, try to understand something before you reply.

I was responding to a Chelsea fan that predicted Chelsea to win by 2 goals to nil na.
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 31st January 2024 by khattab02: 11:09am On Feb 02
Emma1Oj:
watin Doku dey play? To run up n down na play be dat
yes na.. he no just dey run, he dey beat people with run. Create spaces, score or square play for others.

Weytin Mudryk, Antony and Rashford dey play?
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 31st January 2024 by Emma1Oj(m): 11:44am On Feb 02
khattab02:
yes na.. he no just dey run, he dey beat people with run. Create spaces, score or square play for others.

Weytin Mudryk, Antony and Rashford dey play?
🤷 i don't know ooo.. are dey not your players

Doku can only do dat with small teams.
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 31st January 2024 by khattab02: 12:01pm On Feb 02
Emma1Oj:
🤷 i don't know ooo.. are dey not your players

Doku can only do dat with small teams.
No worry naa.. u go meet them.

I wonder weytin your Club dey play wey u dey brag dey beat Chest up and down

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Arsenal vs Wolves (5 - 0 ) On 28th May 2023 / Manchester United Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers (1 - 1) On 22nd September 2018 / Crystal Palace Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) On 21st August 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.