Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Fearfully And Wonderfully Made By Soibi Versatile - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fearfully And Wonderfully Made By Soibi Versatile (59 Views)

Fearfully And Wonderfully Made! / Fearfully And Wonderfully Made. / You Are Fearfully And Wonderfully Made (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fearfully And Wonderfully Made By Soibi Versatile by Dailymemoirs4: 12:05am On Jan 24
Daily Devotional
Scriptural Compositions
24/1/24

Fearfully and Wonderfully Made

I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.

Psalm 139:14

Do you appreciate your making ? Do you take out time to admire how God formed you? As christians it is very vital we appreciate our making. Some christians do not live with the right self esteem that they were fashioned by the Most High. Some have been told harsh words on how they look so they struggle with the self esteem needed to live through life. David said ” I am fearfully and wonderfully made “

God is a master craftsman and he built us in beauty and prestige , we are to praise God for his wonderful workmanship and live in the joy and confidence that God created us to his own delight. We should praise God for his gifts and talents working through us. Never feel inferior but walk in the audacity that God has wonderfully crafted you in his own likeness and image.

Key Point: God made you in his image and you were well crafted and designed by God.

Prayer : Lord thank you for making me so wonderfully complex may I walk in the esteem of your marvelous works.

Soibi Versatile is a writer for Jesus Community Network.

(1) (Reply)

You Have What You Say - Part 2 / Prayer Exercise For Today / You Have What You Say - Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.