Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

I Was Attacked Again While In Police Custody But I Was Still Accused Of Murder - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Attacked Again While In Police Custody But I Was Still Accused Of Murder (475 Views)

Alleged Sex In Car On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: It Was A Case Of Murder & Suicide / Lagos CP: Baba Ijesha Is In Our Custody, But His Crime Is A Bailable Offence / Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Attacked Again While In Police Custody But I Was Still Accused Of Murder by riko1010: 1:37am On Jan 24
I was attacked and reported on Feb 12, 2022. Again attacked on April 19, 2022, I was detained while reporting the April 19, 2022, attack. While in police custody, I was attacked again on may 15, 2022.
I'm accused of murder while police have not investigated any of these attacks.
Ask Nigeria Police Force and CRU why ?.
Endsars showed police that inhumane treatment of Nigerians was unacceptable, together we must refuse such falsification and oppression by police.

Click the link below and click on Ask CRU on Whatsapp to send a WhatsApp message to Police CRU, ask on Twitter and Instagram.

https://notamurder.com/report-to-police-complaint-response-unit-cru/

💪 No to police injustice.

Re: I Was Attacked Again While In Police Custody But I Was Still Accused Of Murder by Aaaaarghmed(m): 7:21am On Jan 24
Na only you dem dey see dey attack.na wa o
Re: I Was Attacked Again While In Police Custody But I Was Still Accused Of Murder by Bestbrain123(m): 7:57am On Jan 24
Are you trying to rise another ENDSARS madness. that cause the death of many youth
Re: I Was Attacked Again While In Police Custody But I Was Still Accused Of Murder by riko1010: 9:53am On Jan 24
Bestbrain123:
Are you trying to rise another ENDSARS madness. that cause the death of many youth

We must be proud that contrary to our popular culture of not protesting, we protested.

The lives that were lost are blamed on police. The dissolution of Sars is proof of the protest being reasonable.

This is a test of our will against oppression and falsification, it's one thing to be extorted but to be framed for murder and assassinated by police are things we must not tolerate as Nigerians.

Over 100 people have signed the petition.

Sign it today!. Let's create a better Nigeria for us all.

https://chng.it/CQQYDDkxWB
Re: I Was Attacked Again While In Police Custody But I Was Still Accused Of Murder by riko1010: 5:19pm On Jan 24
Aaaaarghmed:
Na only you dem dey see dey attack.na wa o

I tire. I de help lots of people so maybe that's why. While in prison I've helped inmates with over 100million naira. It's not unusual for kind people to be targeted.

(1) (Reply)

Angry Islamic Youths Burn Down Man's House & Car In Katsina Over Blasphemy / Fayemi : Corrupt Politicians Might Be Granted Amnesty By Buhari / Xenophobic Attacks: FG Told To Make Nigeria Habitable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.