Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Throwback Of Yoruba Couple In London In 1953(pix) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Throwback Of Yoruba Couple In London In 1953(pix) (1752 Views)

Alaga Ijoko/iduro For Yoruba Couple's To Be / World Shortest Married Couple In Brazil (Photos) / Yoruba Couple & 4 Sons Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary In Matching Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Of Yoruba Couple In London In 1953(pix) by Truths9ja: 7:14am On Jan 24

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Of Yoruba Couple In London In 1953(pix) by Truths9ja: 7:15am On Jan 24
Yoruba culture and their beautiful wears are top notch

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Of Yoruba Couple In London In 1953(pix) by Kingrshd3: 7:29am On Jan 24
So people have been traveling to London even before independence 🤔

Na so nigeria bad reach from onset?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Of Yoruba Couple In London In 1953(pix) by matify83: 7:31am On Jan 24
When men were boys.

Our pride then knew no bounds.

We were an emerging country preparatory to being granted full Autonomy and a promising future was ours to actualize.

BUT.........

1 Like

Re: Throwback Of Yoruba Couple In London In 1953(pix) by Talkisneeded: 8:40am On Jan 24
Kingrshd3:
So people have been traveling to London even before independence 🤔

Na so nigeria bad reach from onset?

To study and come home to build the nation...
Not for Japa purpose...

I sell herbs tho

1 Like

Re: Throwback Of Yoruba Couple In London In 1953(pix) by Samueltemi337(m): 8:46am On Jan 24
Why the woman nyash flat undecided
Re: Throwback Of Yoruba Couple In London In 1953(pix) by SIXFEETUNDER: 10:15am On Jan 24
They look like slave merchants
Re: Throwback Of Yoruba Couple In London In 1953(pix) by Olawade24: 10:41am On Jan 24
Samueltemi337:
Why the woman nyash flat undecided
Out of everything you saw on that pics na flat yansh you take note of.

Who are your parents again? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Of Yoruba Couple In London In 1953(pix) by Ohraykon: 12:30pm On Jan 24
The era of sweet golden naija women, now the men are suffering

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Of Yoruba Couple In London In 1953(pix) by Kingrshd3: 2:12pm On Jan 24
Talkisneeded:

To study and come home to build the nation...
Not for Japa purpose...

I sell herbs tho

Ok that's true bro I gat u

1 Like

Re: Throwback Of Yoruba Couple In London In 1953(pix) by Armaggedon: 5:38pm On Jan 24
Inconsequential.
Re: Throwback Of Yoruba Couple In London In 1953(pix) by fidelmarshal199: 10:24pm On Jan 24
I always feel this innate pleasure anytime im on my native wears. The attire is heavenly.

One_nigeria
Re: Throwback Of Yoruba Couple In London In 1953(pix) by Day169: 12:16pm On Jan 25
Wow, that was 71 years ago!
How life has moved all, on. Just imagine, if that baby on her back was still alive, he'd be a grandparent by now and showing this pic to the grandkids, about their great grandparents!!
.. indeed life is short!!!

(1) (Reply)

Vaccine To Prevent Your Children From Becoming Homosexuals. / Differences Between Marriage Sex And Fornication/Adultery Sex / Please Anybody Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.