Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,081 members, 7,828,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Igoba Town, Akure, Ondo State Wears New Look - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Igoba Town, Akure, Ondo State Wears New Look (23250 Views)

Allen Roundabout Wears New Look (Photos) / Ore Flyover Project In Ondo Takes Appreciable New Look (Photos) / Roads Sweeping Begins In Ikot Ekpene As It Wears New Clean Look (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igoba Town, Akure, Ondo State Wears New Look by af0nja2000: 1:42pm On Jan 24
BeninRefugees:
I have counted like 10 brownroofs already

Na curse? angry
But me am seeing up to 15 brown roof na. Check again.
Re: Igoba Town, Akure, Ondo State Wears New Look by SensualMan1(m): 1:43pm On Jan 24
The area don't deserve this kinda road. It's a dust town. Of what use is a good road to an area that don't know mobility, electricity nor water?
Honestly e be like North better pass some of these underdeveloped sophisticated regions.

2 Likes

Re: Igoba Town, Akure, Ondo State Wears New Look by Kay25(m): 1:43pm On Jan 24
BeninRefugees:

Na curse? angry
U no get sense .the same way if dem go ur village they will count mud houses and thatched roofs

5 Likes

Re: Igoba Town, Akure, Ondo State Wears New Look by olisefom: 1:44pm On Jan 24
This road. Since 2009, the government is just fixing this road. And luckily, we have to praise the government.
Re: Igoba Town, Akure, Ondo State Wears New Look by Richietech(m): 1:45pm On Jan 24
BeninRefugees:

Na curse? angry
heya, and sense no tell you say for this period,there will be dust in areas like this?
Tribalism is a fast destiny killer ,desist from it

7 Likes

Re: Igoba Town, Akure, Ondo State Wears New Look by Slytiger: 1:46pm On Jan 24
Chikel20000:
mods....these should be banned.....
But those screaming brown roof nko?

It's that same Akure an Eze ndigbo was flogged by youths in the area.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igoba Town, Akure, Ondo State Wears New Look by dayveed1(m): 1:48pm On Jan 24
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Love travelling

If not for police and their wahalar Shebi I for visit that town

After all it is not far from Edo state
we'd be glad to have you. We go entertain you with better Cana, CO or any loud of choice. peppered Bush meat with palm-wine, Very smooth Amala with goat meat and soft pomo. Then give you girls with big and fresh Ikebe to show you a night you'd never forget.

2 Likes

Re: Igoba Town, Akure, Ondo State Wears New Look by Slytiger: 1:50pm On Jan 24
af0nja2000:
But me am seeing up to 15 brown roof na. Check again.
Even with the brown roof, your people still see it as paradise.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igoba Town, Akure, Ondo State Wears New Look by af0nja2000: 1:53pm On Jan 24
Slytiger:

And what concern me with that.
Re: Igoba Town, Akure, Ondo State Wears New Look by TheBillyonaire: 1:56pm On Jan 24
What is this?
Re: Igoba Town, Akure, Ondo State Wears New Look by Advision: 2:02pm On Jan 24
Godfullsam:

Not at all.

Na the brown roof dey attract igbos into yoruba land.

Without brown roof, your people will not abandoned their 'blue roof' mansion to come and slave off their youthful age in the SW.

grin grin also they can work on monday in south west

3 Likes

Re: Igoba Town, Akure, Ondo State Wears New Look by patrickmuf(m): 2:05pm On Jan 24
Seun and other mods, please go and clean the first page of this topic...
Re: Igoba Town, Akure, Ondo State Wears New Look by Chikel20000(m): 2:11pm On Jan 24
Slytiger:

But those screaming brown roof nko?

It's that same Akure an Eze ndigbo was flogged by youths in the area.
did d person who tagged those places brown roof call ur tribe?....ain't u childish to always call certain peeps/tribe/race when u can diss him directly without calling a whole tribe into dis....
Re: Igoba Town, Akure, Ondo State Wears New Look by toy2020(m): 2:12pm On Jan 24
BeninRefugees:

Na curse? angry
common sense should tell you that the brownroof are due to the dust from the site.
Re: Igoba Town, Akure, Ondo State Wears New Look by jude79(m): 2:12pm On Jan 24
IkeAnumudu:

You’re the one who’s cursed.

Those brown roofs indicate development and civilisation got to even those villages before the so-called big cities in your crime-infested and erosion-ravaged region of perdition!

Reduce your anger, it makes you cry like a frustrated baby, tired of life.

1 Like

Re: Igoba Town, Akure, Ondo State Wears New Look by Workch: 2:14pm On Jan 24
Giiestv:
Politics of development is taking a new strata in Ondo State. As more road constructions and infrastructure advancement is currently being experienced within and around the State.

Among the development strides of the state government is the ongoing road construction in Igoba Town, Akure, Ondo State, Nigeria
Good one but the quality 0f the road can be improved upon.

I'm Igbo, but let's stop trolling them. Let's stop the madness.
Yorubas should also stop

1 Like

Re: Igoba Town, Akure, Ondo State Wears New Look by BeninRefugees: 2:28pm On Jan 24
Those wey dey quote Thier papa did I lie?

Aren't you seeing brown roofs?
Re: Igoba Town, Akure, Ondo State Wears New Look by BeninRefugees: 2:29pm On Jan 24
Workch:
Good one but the quality 0f the road can be improved upon.

I'm Igbo, but let's stop trolling them. Let's stop the madness.
Yorubas should also stop
I only said what I saw
Thanks for the advice
Re: Igoba Town, Akure, Ondo State Wears New Look by Big2nelson: 2:30pm On Jan 24
Graciousnaija:
Road without drainages?
You no dey see well?
Can't you see the drainages on both sides?

4 Likes

Re: Igoba Town, Akure, Ondo State Wears New Look by kingreign(m): 2:32pm On Jan 24
GOTVee:
This is impressive

What's impressive about a road construction where the materials isn't top quality?
Re: Igoba Town, Akure, Ondo State Wears New Look by victorclean(f): 2:36pm On Jan 24
The ceilings of the building is it the normal brown roof or brown in color because of dusts?
Re: Igoba Town, Akure, Ondo State Wears New Look by tonicyril: 2:37pm On Jan 24
jude79:

Igoba village, this is not a town

U don't have business with e-goat

1 Like

Re: Igoba Town, Akure, Ondo State Wears New Look by RoadMozart(m): 2:41pm On Jan 24
Una neva tar 3k finish una dey post pissor. Na life be that?
Re: Igoba Town, Akure, Ondo State Wears New Look by jude79(m): 2:44pm On Jan 24
tonicyril:

U don't have business with e-goat

I didn't call you a goat, you called yourself a goat, and I agree, fixed
Re: Igoba Town, Akure, Ondo State Wears New Look by tonicyril: 2:49pm On Jan 24
jude79:

I didn't call you a goat, you called yourself a goat, and I agree, fixed

Read my post again, this time read it carefully and with ur God given brain...I am sure u will understand if u re the one I was referring to or not..

If u get it, fine, that means u re intellectual and brainy but if u don't get it...Well, I can't blame you sir, that is the level to which u can resonate with the flow.
Re: Igoba Town, Akure, Ondo State Wears New Look by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 2:51pm On Jan 24
Giiestv:
Politics of development is taking a new strata in Ondo State. As more road constructions and infrastructure advancement is currently being experienced within and around the State.

Among the development strides of the state government is the ongoing road construction in Igoba Town, Akure, Ondo State, Nigeria

This one na plastering
The thickness dey very small
The road will spoil after one year
Re: Igoba Town, Akure, Ondo State Wears New Look by Oxtertee(m): 3:22pm On Jan 24
jude79:

Igoba village, this is not a town

Igoba is community not a village. I have a family house there.
Re: Igoba Town, Akure, Ondo State Wears New Look by Oxtertee(m): 3:28pm On Jan 24
Slytiger:

Na there people full there, go to arakale, ojo oba, nepa, Oke ijebu, oshodi and isolo market, olukayode is not left out, they are also the food hawking vendors in akure.

But why does this people dispise, castigate and hate their host?

2 Likes

Re: Igoba Town, Akure, Ondo State Wears New Look by History555: 3:40pm On Jan 24
IkeAnumudu:

Those brown roofs indicate development and civilisation got to even those villages before the so-called big cities in your crime-infested and erosion-ravaged region of perdition!

You go explain tire. No evidence

1 Like

Re: Igoba Town, Akure, Ondo State Wears New Look by Zeebuy: 3:45pm On Jan 24
IkeAnumudu:

I'm not trying to be a tribalist or whatever, but when roofs get old, aren't they supposed to get changed?

When did old roofs become an indication of civilisation? If the place was abandoned and no one lives there it'll be understandable but why are the inhabitants fine with living under dilapidated roofs?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igoba Town, Akure, Ondo State Wears New Look by Mavinsoladele(m): 3:59pm On Jan 24
Giiestv:

This is where I reside grin

Thank you Ondo State Government kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Debris Found From F-35 Jet In South Carolina After US Pilot Ejected / Ongoing Awka Millennium City Full Coverage (video & Photos) / Car Catches Fire In Accident In Kaduna, Many Injured (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.