Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,026 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Where Can I purchase Hp Laptops In Lagos? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Where Can I purchase Hp Laptops In Lagos? (413 Views)

Latest HP Laptops in Nigeria and their Prices in JUMIA and Slot (2020) / Importation Business Of Iphone Nd Laptops In Bulk / Extremely Cheap Tokunbo (US-Used) Laptops In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I purchase Hp Laptops In Lagos? by Martinez39s(m): 11:09am On Jan 24
Guys, I am looking to buy a solid hp laptop with a corei7 processor with minimum of 8gb RAM. Where should I go in Lagos? In addition, what are your model recommendations?
Re: Where Can I purchase Hp Laptops In Lagos? by EreluRoz: 11:21am On Jan 24
Check huntelladotnet on IG. 😠
Re: Where Can I purchase Hp Laptops In Lagos? by CaveAdullam: 1:38pm On Jan 24
Look for a friend or neighbor that sells or knows someone that sells. It helps ensure that you're getting something good.

Many in Computer Village or anywhere else will run you street-smart if they sense you are a novice buyer.

I can share a plug with you. But first, confirm the above.

Thanks.
Re: Where Can I purchase Hp Laptops In Lagos? by Martinez39s(m): 5:18pm On Jan 24
CaveAdullam:
Look for a friend or neighbor that sells or knows someone that sells. It helps ensure that you're getting something good.

Many in Computer Village or anywhere else will run you street-smart if they sense you are a novice buyer.

I can share a plug with you. But first, confirm the above.

Thanks.
Thanks a lot. I am exploring some options. In addition to that, my cousin just promised to link me with two sure plugs.

Finally, I am curious, which brand of laptop do you think I should go for? HP or Dell?
Re: Where Can I purchase Hp Laptops In Lagos? by Regex: 5:32pm On Jan 24
Martinez39s:
Thanks a lot. I am exploring some options. In addition to that, my cousin just promised to link me with two sure plugs.

Finally, I am curious, which brand of laptop do you think I should go for? HP or Dell?

Any you go for is good. Just look out for thw icore value and generation. Make sure it is ssd and not hard drive.
Re: Where Can I purchase Hp Laptops In Lagos? by Martinez39s(m): 5:43pm On Jan 24
Regex:

Any you go for is good. Just look out for thw icore value and generation. Make sure it is ssd and not hard drive.
Thanks boss.
Re: Where Can I purchase Hp Laptops In Lagos? by Maxxim: 6:31pm On Jan 24
Martinez39s:
Guys, I am looking to buy a solid hp laptop with a corei7 processor with minimum of 8gb RAM. Where should I go in Lagos? In addition, what are your model recommendations?
What do you intend to use it for
I'm using a uk used dell and I bought it for almost 200k, if your intention is to use it for heavy tasks like programming keep your eye away from hp products, Dell and Lenovo thinkpad is advisable for you to purchase.

Also take note on alphabets behind the processor numbers, for example

1. **K or KF:** Unlocked multiplier, allowing for easier overclocking.
2. **F:** Indicates that the processor doesn't have integrated graphics.
3. **T or U:** Generally denotes lower power consumption and reduced heat generation.
4. **X:** Often used to signify a high-performance or enthusiast-grade processor.

Good luck

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Where Can I purchase Hp Laptops In Lagos? by CaveAdullam: 7:16pm On Jan 24
Martinez39s:

I have never used Dell. I got Hp.

However, the Dell Latitude E4770 ( hope I got the numbers right) my little colleague got on Saturday is beautiful and has the features you talked about and more.

When choosing gadgets, I go for the one that has many technicians who can repair them and readily available parts. HP wins on that end. + able to do what I intend for it.

With your budget, you can access any of the brands and models you desire before making a final buy.

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Can I purchase Hp Laptops In Lagos? by Martinez39s(m): 6:30pm On Jan 29
@CaveAdullam @Regex @Maximm

I finally got a laptop; it's brand new. It costs 850k and it is worth it. Thanks for your advices. smiley

1 Like

Re: Where Can I purchase Hp Laptops In Lagos? by Darkseid(m): 6:36pm On Jan 29
Martinez39s:

I finally got a laptop; it's brand new. It costs 850k and it is worth it. Thanks for your advices. smiley
Buying a brand new laptop in Nigeria is only worth it if you don't intend to sell it in future. You'll struggle to find someone ready to offer you 400k for it just after one week of use. Nice PC though
Re: Where Can I purchase Hp Laptops In Lagos? by Regex: 6:54pm On Jan 29
Martinez39s:

Which of the brand did you buy and the specs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can I purchase Hp Laptops In Lagos? by Martinez39s(m): 7:06pm On Jan 29
Regex:

Which of the brand did you buy and the specs.
It's a HP Z book. Corei7; 16gb RAM.
Re: Where Can I purchase Hp Laptops In Lagos? by Martinez39s(m): 7:08pm On Jan 29
Darkseid:
Buying a brand new laptop in Nigeria is only worth it if you don't intend to sell it in future. You'll struggle to find someone ready to offer you 400k for it just after one week of use. Nice PC though
I don't intend to sell it; I plan to keep it forever. I even plan to add a much better and powerful one next year or in two years time. It is a nice pc.
Re: Where Can I purchase Hp Laptops In Lagos? by CaveAdullam: 7:29pm On Jan 29
Martinez39s:

Sweet laptop.

Martin, it's obvious you want to **** the World Bank.

Will love to read reviews in the future.

Nice one, man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Can I purchase Hp Laptops In Lagos? by Martinez39s(m): 7:39pm On Jan 29
CaveAdullam:

Sweet laptop.

Martin, it's obvious you want to **** the World Bank.

Will love to read reviews in the future.

Nice one, man.

grin grin grin No cast me, bro. I will give reviews in three months time after extensive use.
Re: Where Can I purchase Hp Laptops In Lagos? by Regex: 8:03pm On Jan 29
Martinez39s:
It's a HP Z book. Corei7; 16gb RAM.

That's nice. Enjoy your new love.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Can I purchase Hp Laptops In Lagos? by Maxxim: 8:51pm On Jan 29
Martinez39s:

Wow
Great spec, it looks really nice
I'm sure you'll really enjoy it's usage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Can I purchase Hp Laptops In Lagos? by TUBLEZ(m): 8:46am On Jan 30
Maxxim:

What do you intend to use it for
I'm using a uk used dell and I bought it for almost 200k, if your intention is to use it for heavy tasks like programming keep your eye away from hp products, Dell and Lenovo thinkpad is advisable for you to purchase.

Also take note on alphabets behind the processor numbers, for example

1. **K or KF:** Unlocked multiplier, allowing for easier overclocking.
2. **F:** Indicates that the processor doesn't have integrated graphics.
3. **T or U:** Generally denotes lower power consumption and reduced heat generation.
4. **X:** Often used to signify a high-performance or enthusiast-grade processor.

Good luck
bro i intend to get a laptop for cinematography and video editing, this spec was given to me by my tutor>> Laptop Specs for Video Editing
i5 or i7
16Gb ram
512gb SSD Drive
2gb Dedicated Vram when r checked the prices of new ones they r way above my budget, I don't know if u hv a sure plug for London used because am so scared of buying used laptop 😳 my budget is 200-250K
Re: Where Can I purchase Hp Laptops In Lagos? by CaveAdullam: 9:36am On Jan 30
Martinez39s:
grin grin grin No cast me, bro. I will give reviews in three months time after extensive use.

"na money we all dey find na".

If it's something you think I can add to my portfolio, please, share. Let me follow you and earn in pounds and dollars.

Btw, I'm still trying to reach a post of yours where you recommended some mathematics textbooks.

Please, help me with a better recommended list.

Perhaps, I might send a DM.

Thanks.
Re: Where Can I purchase Hp Laptops In Lagos? by Maxxim: 9:59am On Jan 30
TUBLEZ:
bro i intend to get a laptop for cinematography and video editing, this spec was given to me by my tutor>> Laptop Specs for Video Editing
i5 or i7
16Gb ram
512gb SSD Drive
2gb Dedicated Vram when r checked the prices of new ones they r way above my budget, I don't know if u hv a sure plug for London used because am so scared of buying used laptop 😳 my budget is 200-250K

Yes that's a good spec they've recommended, but I'll prefer any laptop with i7 if I'm to go into video editing, screen displays also matters, so go with the one with good color resolution and accuracy.
I have a plug, he's my uncle. I can give you his contact
Re: Where Can I purchase Hp Laptops In Lagos? by TUBLEZ(m): 2:48pm On Jan 30
Maxxim:

Yes that's a good spec they've recommended, but I'll prefer any laptop with i7 if I'm to go into video editing, screen displays also matters, so go with the one with good color resolution and accuracy.
I have a plug, he's my uncle. I can give you his contact
please recommend boss
Re: Where Can I purchase Hp Laptops In Lagos? by Maxxim: 3:04pm On Jan 30
TUBLEZ:
please recommend boss
that's his number, tell em from Mike, you might get some discount 😁
Re: Where Can I purchase Hp Laptops In Lagos? by Martinez39s(m): 3:39pm On Jan 30
CaveAdullam:
"na money we all dey find na".

If it's something you think I can add to my portfolio, please, share. Let me follow you and earn in pounds and dollars.

Btw, I'm still trying to reach a post of yours where you recommended some mathematics textbooks.

Please, help me with a better recommended list.

Perhaps, I might send a DM.

Thanks.

I think you are referring to this post of mine:
Martinez39s:
For a start, study these in order:
1) Basic Mathematics For College Students by Alan S. Tussy, David Gustafson, and Diane Koenig. (This book will teach you basic arithmetic from the scratch).
2) Algebra and Trigonometry by Michael Sullivan.
3) Geometry by Ron larson, Laurie Boswells and Co.
4) Calculus by Ron larson, Edwards and Hostetler.

If you don't become too good for O- and A-level after studying these properly, then something is wrong with you. After studying these, chat me if you need more books.

This was for personal study and to fill up my leisure time. Start from one to five, in that order. If you are done, you can proceed to read Elementary Linear Algebra by Ron Larson, Edwards, and Falvo. If you are interested in learning Mathematics, these should do and leave you thoroughly grounded.

You can try getting the pdf online; it is easy by googling or going to pdfdrive website. You can get books on all subjects of life on that website. If you have any problem locating any book on that, I can contact you and send the pdf files via whatsapp.
Re: Where Can I purchase Hp Laptops In Lagos? by CaveAdullam: 5:31pm On Jan 30
Martinez39s:

I think you are referring to this post of mine:

This was for personal study and to fill up my leisure time. Start from one to five, in that order. If you are done, you can proceed to read Elementary Linear Algebra by Ron Larson, Edwards, and Falvo. If you are interested in learning Mathematics, these should do and leave you thoroughly grounded.

You can try getting the pdf online; it is easy by googling or going to pdfdrive website. You can get books on all subjects of life on that website. If you have any problem locating any book on that, I can contact you and send the pdf files via WhatsApp.

I sent you a DM.

Check your inbox/header section.

Thanks.
Re: Where Can I purchase Hp Laptops In Lagos? by Martinez39s(m): 5:44pm On Jan 30
CaveAdullam:

I sent you a DM.

Check your inbox/header section.

Thanks.
Okay 👍
Re: Where Can I purchase Hp Laptops In Lagos? by Martinez39s(m): 5:56pm On Jan 30
@CaveAdullam

The email address on my profile is outdated and lost. I forgot to update it and I kept searching for your mail. I will send you a DM now.
Re: Where Can I purchase Hp Laptops In Lagos? by Martinez39s(m): 6:00pm On Jan 30
@CaveAdullam

Reach me at Ventodiablo@gmail.com. Nairaland won't let me update my email. The DM I just sent now via nairaland is from the old email; disregard it.
Re: Where Can I purchase Hp Laptops In Lagos? by TUBLEZ(m): 6:01pm On Jan 30
Maxxim:

+234 805 268 2245 that's his number, tell em from Mike, you might get some discount 😁
thanks bro
Re: Where Can I purchase Hp Laptops In Lagos? by Maxxim: 10:29pm On Jan 30
TUBLEZ:
thanks bro
You're welcome, are you able to make it through to em?

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Fast Internet Browsing For As Low As N1000 For One Month / Blackberry Bold2 For Sale 38thousand / Get A Wireless/wired Intercom In Your Office,business Or Home From 55k/35k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.