Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,916 members, 7,817,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

The Most Humiliating Day Of My Life - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Most Humiliating Day Of My Life (1511 Views)

Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. / My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) / My Most Humiliating Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Humiliating Day Of My Life by Idk2002: 12:24pm On Jan 24
Tomorrow, January 25, 2024, will mark a year since I was served my biggest humiliating experience. I had promised to take it to the grave, but after several panic attacks, I decided to share it here on this faceless forum, where at least my dignity and pride won't be tainted. Anything for my self-healing and self-forgiveness.

Tomorrow, brethren would make it 365 days since a 23-year-old Di-Okpara Mmadu (firstborn son) was disgracefully bounced out of a wedding party by some Obalende-Floyd-Mayweather in the presence of over 689 people, excluding women and children.

Tomorrow, people of God will mark one oscillation of the sun since I stopped worshiping at Winners Chapel Morroco Road branch, where the praise session always ends with this song, "Everything Nah Double Double." I decided to work the talk instead; double the hustle instead". Even though evidence of the "Doubled Hustle" might not really be glaring now, at least the eye-doubling hunger that made me attend that party where I was served a hungry-man 3-in-1 humiliation is no more.

It was on the chill evening of January 25th, 2023, as I was lying on my bed, in deep thoughts, trying to put one and two together on how to put 2023 to good use financially, that one of my guys, a long-standing member of the "God Abeg" evangelical ministry, called me.

He said he just heard about an update about a place where we could get our shege-striken eyes a treat, surprise our garri-automated bellies with a good meal, and maybe get a few great connections that would catapult our destinies to the next level.

The wedding party of one Abroadian dude, rumored to be married to a 68-year-old Canadian grandma, for the obvious reason of course, who now returned to Lagos to marry an actual, full-fledged, wholehearted wife. So as expected, the dignitaries at that event should be the groom's business associates, who can help link us with well-paying 70+ European sugar mummies. My guy, Elvis, said he wouldn't even mind being linked with a 96-year-old from Equatorial Guinea.

Fair enough, the wedding reception venue was just a stone's throw from my school, Unilag; in fact, it was just a 45-minute trek. So with all these odds in my favor, you don't expect to say no to a request by my friend to accompany him to a place where my destiny might be retouched with a relaxer.

As soon as I dropped that phone call, I dropped the "ones and twos" I was trying to put together, dressed up and put myself together, and rushed to the spot where my guy said he would be waiting for me. And together, both of us trekked under the hot, flaming sun to Oribs Garden and Events Center.

On getting there successfully, we crossed the main gate, crossed the event arena gates, and were making our way to where blasting music was playing, only to sight these two hefty "Agada-gbachiri Uzos" in the same weight class with Kizz Daniel's bouncer at the entrance.

Before a person got into the event's lot, these bouncers had to be shown their invitation card with their name on it and then get scrutinized with an automated security device (the type used in banks) before they were allowed in. On top of the wedding? IV? When it's not a political close-door meeting of South-Western governors.

In my 19-year stay in the Gwantu local government area of Kaduna, I have never once heard of or witnessed an occasion that was not meant for some people. Everybody could attend, but only that food and refreshments might be attend to everybody. But as for attendance? Everybody was eligible. Even people of the opposite faith, especially Almãjiris, were allowed into church weddings and child dedications. What fuckery is Wedding IV?

My guy, Elvis, was just as lost as I was. Growing up in Benin, he told me that the only place one was guaranteed privacy while celebrating anything was inside the shrine of a dreaded deity. Any other venue was a free roundabout for Ambrose Alli Cultists. So of course, dem no born you well to put a barricade. Try assembling bodyguards, and trust me, you, your wedding, and your newlywed spouse might just be weeded off the surface of the earth.

But well, this is Lagos, where anything is what it is.

At this point, I just wanted to turn back home, but my freelance criminal of a friend, with 13 and a half years experience in creative illegality and a staunch believer in 'No gree for anybody (including people with chests three times the size of Francis Ngannou), thought that going back was going to be an act of "giving up on our dreams".

Dude told me he had a plan, and what was this stupid plan?

We were going to gallantly and confidently want to walk through that entrance as if we had no business with the bouncers.
And if they should try to stop us (most likely), we would tell them that we had been at the wedding event for over two hours but only stepped out to handle some urgencies.
With this reason, a rugged composure, a straight face, and a confident posture should allow us to pass. But

If they should ask about our wedding I.V. (very likely), we would lie and say that we left it at our seats while rushing to attend to the urgency that made us step out.

But if they insist on "No I.V., no entry," then one of us would pick up his phone and pretend to call the groom, while in actual reality, the callee is the other of us, whose name will be renamed and saved with the groom's name, Yemi. But there will be no answer because the callee's phone will be on silent or entirely switched off. (As expected, the groom wouldn't be answering calls on his big day either.)

After the call, we would show these bouncers our call log, and with that, they should grant us a pass.

Super hilarious and extremely creative, but I was looking forward to my guy's fifth point because the four schemes he plotted seemed like some classroom drama script by JSS 2b students of a local secondary school in Kubwa, Abuja.

It didn't sound feasible. It didn't sound like anything could work on those two walls of Jerusalem.

So I backed out. And Brethren, I said all I could to discourage my guy, Elvis, from the mission impossible he wanted to take on, but Omo, nothing could distort the mind of someone who thinks that the Wi-Fi connection his destiny needs is at that wedding party.

So I told him to go first, and if that strategy worked, then I would come after.

Believers, guess what?

This guy tried, and he succeeded.

Not only was he allowed into the wedding party, but Dude even shook hands with those bouncers.

Omo! Motivation gon! At that point, bruh, all the stocks in my Morale and Confidence exchange market inflated by 150%.

See intentionality, nah. Imagine a boy I'm intellectually sounder than.

I mustered all courage...................https://www.arealproblemkid.com/2024/01/my-unforgettable-showdown-with-wedding.html

3 Likes

Re: The Most Humiliating Day Of My Life by Farrason: 3:53pm On Jan 24
Idk2002:
Tomorrow, January 25, 2024, will mark a year since I was served my biggest humiliating experience. I had promised to take it to the grave, but after several panic attacks, I decided to share it here on this faceless forum, where at least my dignity and pride won't be tainted. Anything for my self-healing and self-forgiveness.

Tomorrow, brethren would make it 365 days since a 23-year-old Di-Okpara Mmadu (firstborn son) was disgracefully bounced out of a wedding party by some Obalende-Floyd-Mayweather in the presence of over 689 people, excluding women and children.

Tomorrow, people of God will mark one oscillation of the sun since I stopped worshiping at Winners Chapel Morroco Road branch, where the praise session always ends with this song, "Everything Nah Double Double." I decided to work the talk instead; double the hustle instead". Even though evidence of the "Doubled Hustle" might not really be glaring now, at least the eye-doubling hunger that made me attend that party where I was served a hungry-man 3-in-1 humiliation is no more.

It was on the chill evening of January 25th, 2023, as I was lying on my bed, in deep thoughts, trying to put one and two together on how to put 2023 to good use financially, that one of my guys, a long-standing member of the "God Abeg" evangelical ministry, called me.

He said he just heard about an update about a place where we could get our shege-striken eyes a treat, surprise our garri-automated bellies with a good meal, and maybe get a few great connections that would catapult our destinies to the next level.

The wedding party of one Abroadian dude, rumored to be married to a 68-year-old Canadian grandma, for the obvious reason of course, who now returned to Lagos to marry an actual, full-fledged, wholehearted wife. So as expected, the dignitaries at that event should be the groom's business associates, who can help link us with well-paying 70+ European sugar mummies. My guy, Elvis, said he wouldn't even mind being linked with a 96-year-old from Equatorial Guinea.

Fair enough, the wedding reception venue was just a stone's throw from my school, Unilag; in fact, it was just a 45-minute trek. So with all these odds in my favor, you don't expect to say no to a request by my friend to accompany him to a place where my destiny might be retouched with a relaxer.

As soon as I dropped that phone call, I dropped the "ones and twos" I was trying to put together, dressed up and put myself together, and rushed to the spot where my guy said he would be waiting for me. And together, both of us trekked under the hot, flaming sun to Oribs Garden and Events Center.

On getting there successfully, we crossed the main gate, crossed the event arena gates, and were making our way to where blasting music was playing, only to sight these two hefty "Agada-gbachiri Uzos" in the same weight class with Kizz Daniel's bouncer at the entrance.

Before a person got into the event's lot, these bouncers had to be shown their invitation card with their name on it and then get scrutinized with an automated security device (the type used in banks) before they were allowed in. On top of the wedding? IV? When it's not a political close-door meeting of South-Western governors.

In my 19-year stay in the Gwantu local government area of Kaduna, I have never once heard of or witnessed an occasion that was not meant for some people. Everybody could attend, but only that food and refreshments might be attend to everybody. But as for attendance? Everybody was eligible. Even people of the opposite faith, especially Almãjiris, were allowed into church weddings and child dedications. What fuckery is Wedding IV?

My guy, Elvis, was just as lost as I was. Growing up in Benin, he told me that the only place one was guaranteed privacy while celebrating anything was inside the shrine of a dreaded deity. Any other venue was a free roundabout for Ambrose Alli Cultists. So of course, dem no born you well to put a barricade. Try assembling bodyguards, and trust me, you, your wedding, and your newlywed spouse might just be weeded off the surface of the earth.

But well, this is Lagos, where anything is what it is.

At this point, I just wanted to turn back home, but my freelance criminal of a friend, with 13 and a half years experience in creative illegality and a staunch believer in 'No gree for anybody (including people with chests three times the size of Francis Ngannou), thought that going back was going to be an act of "giving up on our dreams".

Dude told me he had a plan, and what was this stupid plan?

We were going to gallantly and confidently want to walk through that entrance as if we had no business with the bouncers.
And if they should try to stop us (most likely), we would tell them that we had been at the wedding event for over two hours but only stepped out to handle some urgencies.
With this reason, a rugged composure, a straight face, and a confident posture should allow us to pass. But

If they should ask about our wedding I.V. (very likely), we would lie and say that we left it at our seats while rushing to attend to the urgency that made us step out.

But if they insist on "No I.V., no entry," then one of us would pick up his phone and pretend to call the groom, while in actual reality, the callee is the other of us, whose name will be renamed and saved with the groom's name, Yemi. But there will be no answer because the callee's phone will be on silent or entirely switched off. (As expected, the groom wouldn't be answering calls on his big day either.)

After the call, we would show these bouncers our call log, and with that, they should grant us a pass.

Super hilarious and extremely creative, but I was looking forward to my guy's fifth point because the four schemes he plotted seemed like some classroom drama script by JSS 2b students of a local secondary school in Kubwa, Abuja.

It didn't sound feasible. It didn't sound like anything could work on those two walls of Jerusalem.

So I backed out. And Brethren, I said all I could to discourage my guy, Elvis, from the mission impossible he wanted to take on, but Omo, nothing could distort the mind of someone who thinks that the Wi-Fi connection his destiny needs is at that wedding party.

So I told him to go first, and if that strategy worked, then I would come after.

Believers, guess what?

This guy tried, and he succeeded.

Not only was he allowed into the wedding party, but Dude even shook hands with those bouncers.

Omo! Motivation gon! At that point, bruh, all the stocks in my Morale and Confidence exchange market inflated by 150%.

See intentionality, nah. Imagine a boy I'm intellectually sounder than.

I mustered all courage...................https://www.arealproblemkid.com/2024/01/my-unforgettable-showdown-with-wedding.html

You tried. I enjoyed it. angry hope say Dem no beat you sha.

1 Like

Re: The Most Humiliating Day Of My Life by Idk2002: 7:38pm On Jan 24
Re: The Most Humiliating Day Of My Life by gqboyy(m): 9:58pm On Jan 24
You are good at storytelling. 😂

1 Like

Re: The Most Humiliating Day Of My Life by CandidAdmin(m): 10:09pm On Jan 24
Farrason:

You tried. I enjoyed it. angry hope say Dem no beat you sha.
You had to quote the whole thing?

2 Likes

Re: The Most Humiliating Day Of My Life by Janetjim1: 11:05pm On Jan 24
There Will always be links cry
Re: The Most Humiliating Day Of My Life by fidelmarshal199: 11:38pm On Jan 24
I enjoyed the story while it lasted, for that reason I'm gonna click your link though I know there might nothing at the other end too.
Re: The Most Humiliating Day Of My Life by Farrason: 6:56am On Jan 25
CandidAdmin:

You had to quote the whole thing?

Is it your quoting... Did I use your data abi your phone. Be guided in this 2024!!
Re: The Most Humiliating Day Of My Life by CandidAdmin(m): 7:33am On Jan 25
Farrason:

Is it your quoting... Did I use your data abi your phone. Be guided in this 2024!!

Sha no dey quote post wey long again.

1 Like

Re: The Most Humiliating Day Of My Life by Farrason: 1:29pm On Jan 25
CandidAdmin:

Sha no dey quote post wey long again.

Very funny... Dey your lane!!!
Re: The Most Humiliating Day Of My Life by Idk2002: 5:49pm On Jan 25
Re: The Most Humiliating Day Of My Life by Idk2002: 3:38pm On Jan 28
........🔥
Re: The Most Humiliating Day Of My Life by Idk2002: 7:53pm On Jan 30
Re: The Most Humiliating Day Of My Life by Idk2002: 2:08pm On Jan 31
..................mmm
Re: The Most Humiliating Day Of My Life by Idk2002: 8:57pm On Feb 03
Have you read
Re: The Most Humiliating Day Of My Life by Idk2002: 12:30pm On Feb 04
....mmmm
Re: The Most Humiliating Day Of My Life by Idk2002: 2:33pm On Feb 08

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Professor Bankole Sodipo Should Be Call To Order On Suit SC.69/2011 / Photos: Meet The Nigerian Women Who Blackmail & Turn Innocent Girls To Sex Slave / Guy Let His Ass Seen By The Public All In The Name Of Sagging (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.