Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,904 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Bayo Onanuga: Tinubu Has No Plan To Move Nigeria's Capital To Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayo Onanuga: Tinubu Has No Plan To Move Nigeria's Capital To Lagos (12095 Views)

Bayo Onanuga: Tinubu Listens, Will Ensure Nigerians Don’t Suffer / Shaibu: Tinubu Is Hopelessness Renewed To Move Nigeria From Frying Pan To Fire / Bayo Onanuga: Tinubu Not Sick, Still Working In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Tinubu Has No Plan To Move Nigeria's Capital To Lagos by DMerciful(m): 3:29pm On Jan 24
He doesn't have the powers even if he plans to!
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Tinubu Has No Plan To Move Nigeria's Capital To Lagos by BondRiv: 3:30pm On Jan 24
Of course. That is not one of the problems of Nigeria.
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Tinubu Has No Plan To Move Nigeria's Capital To Lagos by chidiakwari: 3:30pm On Jan 24
He needs to relocate it to Lagos.
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Tinubu Has No Plan To Move Nigeria's Capital To Lagos by spy24(m): 3:30pm On Jan 24
Okay
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Tinubu Has No Plan To Move Nigeria's Capital To Lagos by BondRiv: 3:32pm On Jan 24
illicit:

Safer ke

See ehn, there are some parastatal offices located in Bwari or Gwagwalada

I stay in Kubwa and I do have some businesses to do there as an education Consultant

I have been scared to near those places

That's the headquarters of kidnapping

Why not give that information to the security agencies? You guys should help this country.

1 Like

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Tinubu Has No Plan To Move Nigeria's Capital To Lagos by ZKOSOSO(m): 3:34pm On Jan 24
Emu4life:

See Okoro they advise President Tinubu, wonders indeed shall never end.grin
Oga...since Supleme Cunt says he is d President... wetin man go come do naaa? Tinubu is our President
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Tinubu Has No Plan To Move Nigeria's Capital To Lagos by illicit(m): 3:36pm On Jan 24
BondRiv:

Why not give that information to the security agencies? You guys should help this country.

I guess they know already

It's open secret

I heard of one guy that went hiking in Kubwa and he was said to have identified some bandits that they encountered somewhere on the mountain

The used a matchete on his head

There are a lot of mountains in Kubwa, some bad elements hide there
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Tinubu Has No Plan To Move Nigeria's Capital To Lagos by Osanoghodua1: 3:37pm On Jan 24
Relocate it to Ondo state or Delta state. Take it away from Abuja or divide Nigeria.
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Tinubu Has No Plan To Move Nigeria's Capital To Lagos by BondRiv: 3:39pm On Jan 24
illicit:

I guess they know already

It's open secret

I heard of one guy that went hiking in Kubwa and he was said to have identified some bandits that they encountered somewhere on the mountain

The used a matchete on his head

There are a lot of mountains in Kubwa, some bad elements hide there

Seriously, something needs to be done.

1 Like

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Tinubu Has No Plan To Move Nigeria's Capital To Lagos by loswhite(m): 3:40pm On Jan 24
EreluRoz:
We know that but leave all headquarters to be in Abuja, it's safer.

Lagos is already overcrowded
They are not moving headquarters of CBN oga. They are moving department.
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Tinubu Has No Plan To Move Nigeria's Capital To Lagos by loswhite(m): 3:41pm On Jan 24
EreluRoz:
If Nigeria goes to war today then you'll understand better why I said it's safer in Abuja.
Though the kidnapping in Abuja is on the rise
Nigeria goes to war with who? Lol in a war zone no place is safe oga.
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Tinubu Has No Plan To Move Nigeria's Capital To Lagos by Cassandraloius: 3:42pm On Jan 24
undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Tinubu Has No Plan To Move Nigeria's Capital To Lagos by Novice1(m): 3:44pm On Jan 24
These are all childish reasons.
Otherwise move min of commerce to kano and minstry of agriculture to benue.
Thn move min of trade and industry to Onitsha

Lagos is already a hell hole; too overcrowded.
Why not move nimasa to port harcourt.
Open up ph, warri and calabar ports

Lagos is too overcrowded; choking nigeria's economy.
and the madafakas still want everything in lagos.
They think the whole nigeria begins and ends in lagos.
look at his slowpoke talking about aviation activities in lagos
the first plane to land in nigeria landed in kano.

Even other south westerners are complaining of concentrationg everything in lagos

Death to lagos; develop other parts of the country too.

1 Like

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Tinubu Has No Plan To Move Nigeria's Capital To Lagos by Curious345: 3:50pm On Jan 24
Hnmmm
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Tinubu Has No Plan To Move Nigeria's Capital To Lagos by Bluntemperor: 4:00pm On Jan 24
If Hadi Sirika- the Nigeria Air - could single handedly moved FAAN- a dept in the Aviation Ministry to Abuja from Lagos, and a Senator like Udume,could not talk on that,could not even ask tha former Minister to Accounts - for the Fund/ Dollars he spent on the Nigeria Air- that could not fly till tomorrow - -
---No Investigation,the man is still walking about - shame!
-We said it before,the so called - Few- Northern Elites,are just for themselves - not the Talakiwa,but for their Selfish ends!
-They pretended - they don't understand Depts,so that they can dramatise it,as if something is lost!
-Yet, they can't generate Economic Values of those Department in Abuja!
Nonsensical People Everywhere!

2 Likes

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Tinubu Has No Plan To Move Nigeria's Capital To Lagos by Entusky(m): 4:02pm On Jan 24
gaskiyamagana:
Agent of distablization , Obidients, stop crying wolf. Your plan to pitch Tinubu against North will fail.
OGA, e be lyk say u dey hungry
u neva chop since morning ba?
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Tinubu Has No Plan To Move Nigeria's Capital To Lagos by Godsonkemz(m): 4:03pm On Jan 24
Tinubu has no plan to move Nigeria forward was what I was expecting to read...
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Tinubu Has No Plan To Move Nigeria's Capital To Lagos by besayag: 4:04pm On Jan 24
Forward
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Tinubu Has No Plan To Move Nigeria's Capital To Lagos by Lovenorth: 4:08pm On Jan 24
festacman:
Northern politicians and elites are too focused on chasing SHADOWS while their poor, hungry and security-challenged people are yearning for SUBSTANCE.

Northern politicians and elites have better things to press Tinubu's balls for but they leave those things and are threatening him for irrelevant things.

Northern politicians are a huge DISGRACE to humanity.

They are disgrace for voting Tinubu in to power?
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Tinubu Has No Plan To Move Nigeria's Capital To Lagos by duduade: 4:18pm On Jan 24
Lagos no even want sef .. already oversaturated and population has exploded

1 Like

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Tinubu Has No Plan To Move Nigeria's Capital To Lagos by usagee36: 4:20pm On Jan 24
I'm having strong feelings tinubu might divide Nigeria before leaving office.
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Tinubu Has No Plan To Move Nigeria's Capital To Lagos by oyeb15: 4:20pm On Jan 24
Who cares. Tinubu want to destroy and scather Nigeria
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Tinubu Has No Plan To Move Nigeria's Capital To Lagos by castrokins(m): 4:21pm On Jan 24
But The NNPC Is Not In The Niger Delta

1 Like

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Tinubu Has No Plan To Move Nigeria's Capital To Lagos by Exceed15: 4:22pm On Jan 24
And what's our business with that? That's not Nigerians problem
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Tinubu Has No Plan To Move Nigeria's Capital To Lagos by Ykc2(m): 4:22pm On Jan 24
[quote author=festacman post=128103609]Northern politicians and elites are too focused on chasing SHADOWS while their poor, hungry and security-challenged people are yearning for SUBSTANCE.

Northern politicians and elites have better things to press Tinubu's balls for but they leave those things and are threatening him for irrelevant things.

Northern politicians are a huge DISGRACE to humanity.

[/quote) in as much northern politicians are the worst hypocrites in the world let's those ministries remain in abuja,did you hear what bayo said about igbos in lagos ? Do you think they will allowed any igbo person to work there if they moved back those offices to lagos? No is not possible, they won't allow any igbo person near there ,
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Tinubu Has No Plan To Move Nigeria's Capital To Lagos by Bluntemperor: 4:31pm On Jan 24
Lovenorth:

They are disgrace for voting Tinubu in to power?

Obedient and PDP Sympathersers, Una welldone!
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Tinubu Has No Plan To Move Nigeria's Capital To Lagos by onuman: 4:31pm On Jan 24
Tinubu doesn't have the power to move the capital from Abuja to Lagos.
Northern military dictators moved the capital through a committee headed by Akinola Aguda.
The National Assembly is overpopulated by Arewa legislators through the political structure of creating too many states (20 states) in the old Northern region, but only 17 states in TWO southern regions. Three regions formed independent Nigeria in 1960.
Land mass or population figure is never used as yardstick to create new federating units in a country formed by different regions.
At worse, there should have been equal number of states between the three regions that formed Nigeria in 1960.

1 Like

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Tinubu Has No Plan To Move Nigeria's Capital To Lagos by Ykc2(m): 4:32pm On Jan 24
Lagos is filled up but people from SW wants everything a all for their region alone, they don't care about other southern States ,but I don't blame them if niger delta people who are financing nigeria government are not complaining who am I to complain?,federal government owns 2 wharf in lagos and lagos built new one mean while warri wharf is idol porthacourt 10% operations yet people of Nigeria delta none is speaking asari is busy fighting igbo people
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Tinubu Has No Plan To Move Nigeria's Capital To Lagos by Gboyeee: 4:35pm On Jan 24
My Nigerians people are just funny. They get distracted about issues that are not even of priority. There is so much hunger and unemployment in the land . That is where the energy should be.Tomorrow someone else will bring another yeye topic

1 Like

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Tinubu Has No Plan To Move Nigeria's Capital To Lagos by onuman: 4:36pm On Jan 24
Ykc2:
Lagos is filled up but people from SW wants everything a all for their region alone, they don't care about other southern States ,but I don't blame them if niger delta people who are financing nigeria government are not complaining who am I to complain?,federal government owns 2 wharf in lagos and lagos built new one mean while warri wharf is idol porthacourt 10% operations yet people of Nigeria delta none is speaking asari is busy fighting igbo people

Most people of Nigeria don't know that Great Britain that formed Nigeria has most of Federal Parastatals of GB spread all over the United Kingdom.
Concentrating all federal government Parastatals in Abuja because Abuja is capital city is a rape of the rest of Nigeria by Abuja.

3 Likes

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Tinubu Has No Plan To Move Nigeria's Capital To Lagos by commoditiesnig: 4:39pm On Jan 24
Islie:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/01/24/tinubu-has-no-plan-to-relocate-nigerias-capital-presidency/

The departments concerned, including the bank supervision department, are those dealing with commercial banks, all with headquarters in Lagos. A regulator ought to be close to the businesses it regulates.

Very true!
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Tinubu Has No Plan To Move Nigeria's Capital To Lagos by Oghene86: 4:42pm On Jan 24
Islie:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/01/24/tinubu-has-no-plan-to-relocate-nigerias-capital-presidency/

As you have mentioned it, I believe that's the plan, because whatever they deny in public that's what they want to carry out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chimda Hedima- The Pilot Beheaded By Boko Haram / Oshiomhole Commissions Uhen-Olumoye Road, Ovia North (Pics) / Lai Muhammed Loyalists Dump APC For SDP In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.