Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Aiyedatiwa Appoints Ex-NASS Clerk, Olaide Adelami As Deputy Governor Of Ondo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aiyedatiwa Appoints Ex-NASS Clerk, Olaide Adelami As Deputy Governor Of Ondo (25979 Views)

Mohammed Sani-Omolori: Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest Of Ex NASS Clerk / Sani Omolori To Spend Five More Years As NASS Clerk After Retirement Age / Court Threatens To Jail Saraki, NASS Clerk Over Kogi Senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aiyedatiwa Appoints Ex-NASS Clerk, Olaide Adelami As Deputy Governor Of Ondo by GGIA: 4:08pm On Jan 24
Cromagnon:

You fit die before am you know
I will answer my call cool
Re: Aiyedatiwa Appoints Ex-NASS Clerk, Olaide Adelami As Deputy Governor Of Ondo by Chemlite: 4:12pm On Jan 24
Cul4real:

God bless you, lf he picked Akeredolu's Son, all ondo and the APC party would like to support him to be nominated as a governor and to win next governorship election in ondo state.

Aketi''s family wouldn't be loyal. Moreso, it is not there family inheritance.

They've enjoyed their turn, others should come on board!

1 Like

Re: Aiyedatiwa Appoints Ex-NASS Clerk, Olaide Adelami As Deputy Governor Of Ondo by firearcher: 4:15pm On Jan 24
Hope he remembers that he only got there because the former governor died and serve the people with the time he has rather than his own ambition.

As a former deputy, hope he treats his new deputy well. If karma has its way, his deputy will also treat him the same way he treated his former boss. For Ondo peoples sake, I hope its positive.
Re: Aiyedatiwa Appoints Ex-NASS Clerk, Olaide Adelami As Deputy Governor Of Ondo by timota(m): 4:15pm On Jan 24
EreluRoz:
I just used that to tell you he's not capable. Atleast take care of your home first before thinking leadership
Those ones that are bad leaders are taking care of their home,maybe this one that could not take care of his home will take good care of the public because there is no home to worry about

1 Like

Re: Aiyedatiwa Appoints Ex-NASS Clerk, Olaide Adelami As Deputy Governor Of Ondo by membranus: 4:18pm On Jan 24
Okestra01:
Olusola Alexander Oke is the next governor of Ondo state. This I have seen.

Don't bet on it. Money talks in politics, and the more the better.
Re: Aiyedatiwa Appoints Ex-NASS Clerk, Olaide Adelami As Deputy Governor Of Ondo by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:25pm On Jan 24
EreluRoz:
This man should not even dream of wining election in Ondo state, a man who can't put a woman in his house is not qualified to govern a state.

His wife left him and she even refused to accept the first lady position because he was abusive.
Where did you get that

1 Like

Re: Aiyedatiwa Appoints Ex-NASS Clerk, Olaide Adelami As Deputy Governor Of Ondo by seunmsg(m): 4:32pm On Jan 24
Cul4real:

God bless you, lf he picked Akeredolu's Son, all ondo and the APC party would like to support him to be nominated as a governor and to win next governorship election in ondo state.

No be only Akeredolu's son, na Akeredolu's wife e suppose pick. Ondo state people are so done with the Akeredolu family. The harm the wife did is enough. He would have been stoned if he had picked anybody under the control of that evil Betty.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aiyedatiwa Appoints Ex-NASS Clerk, Olaide Adelami As Deputy Governor Of Ondo by BABANGBALI: 4:35pm On Jan 24
Another ugly man at the helm of affairs
Re: Aiyedatiwa Appoints Ex-NASS Clerk, Olaide Adelami As Deputy Governor Of Ondo by CockPit: 4:36pm On Jan 24
EreluRoz:
This man should not even dream of wining election in Ondo state, a man who can't put a woman in his house is not qualified to govern a state.

His wife left him and she even refused to accept the first lady position because he was abusive.

A man without a wife won in Benue state as a governor.

2 Likes

Re: Aiyedatiwa Appoints Ex-NASS Clerk, Olaide Adelami As Deputy Governor Of Ondo by Okestra01(m): 4:37pm On Jan 24
Federal power determines alot in this coming primaries. People no really like aiyedatiwa,if he likes make he spend money. Me wey be him neighbor sef no like am.

membranus:

Don't bet on it. Money talks in politics, and the more the better.

2 Likes

Re: Aiyedatiwa Appoints Ex-NASS Clerk, Olaide Adelami As Deputy Governor Of Ondo by BABANGBALI: 4:38pm On Jan 24
Cul4real:

na family affair? Is ondo state their property? We don't want a mixed blood in any government in Yoruba land

1 Like

Re: Aiyedatiwa Appoints Ex-NASS Clerk, Olaide Adelami As Deputy Governor Of Ondo by Myrepublic(m): 4:46pm On Jan 24
illicit:
Na so

He jejely carry person wey no go worry am

🥵
He go still worry ham later.. If them tell u say Foobara go worry wike wen they started,you go blive?
Re: Aiyedatiwa Appoints Ex-NASS Clerk, Olaide Adelami As Deputy Governor Of Ondo by Ferrous(m): 4:54pm On Jan 24
crossfm:
Good move.

These guy is acting like a man with balls of steel. No be that simply Simi for Rivers state.

He is putting people that he can trust and work amicable with.

They came to power through different means.
Re: Aiyedatiwa Appoints Ex-NASS Clerk, Olaide Adelami As Deputy Governor Of Ondo by Dchampion65: 4:57pm On Jan 24
crossfm:
Good move.

These guy is acting like a man with balls of steel. No be that simply Simi for Rivers state.

He is putting people that he can trust and work amicable with.

Not because of trust, his choice is about been nominated as APC governorship candidates for the coming election
So politician trust each other?
Re: Aiyedatiwa Appoints Ex-NASS Clerk, Olaide Adelami As Deputy Governor Of Ondo by chloedogie(m): 4:57pm On Jan 24
illicit:
Na so

He jejely carry person wey no go worry am

🥵

Like fubara or shaibu of Edo?
Re: Aiyedatiwa Appoints Ex-NASS Clerk, Olaide Adelami As Deputy Governor Of Ondo by Illegal1(m): 4:58pm On Jan 24
ezenna191:
At last. In any case, politicians can't be trusted. If not why couldn't he pick Akeredolu's son or brother, a man who so benefitted him and brought him on board.

omoh........talk truth,if nah u,u go pick any of those people u mention?
Re: Aiyedatiwa Appoints Ex-NASS Clerk, Olaide Adelami As Deputy Governor Of Ondo by Ewedegubbler: 5:06pm On Jan 24
This governor looks like a very wicked juju loving man

E be like say Ondo don enter into Satan hand oo
Re: Aiyedatiwa Appoints Ex-NASS Clerk, Olaide Adelami As Deputy Governor Of Ondo by ewebinar(m): 5:21pm On Jan 24
King Uzziah was a fantastic and great King and his death had nothing to do with the life or vision of Isaiah the prophet. Stop twisting scriptures.
EmekaA125:

Yes just like Isaiah who couldn't see his vision until the death of King Uzziah. It's just natural. Some person (s) have to give way for ur rise.
Re: Aiyedatiwa Appoints Ex-NASS Clerk, Olaide Adelami As Deputy Governor Of Ondo by autodoctor: 5:31pm On Jan 24
Who the cap fits, let them wear it.
Re: Aiyedatiwa Appoints Ex-NASS Clerk, Olaide Adelami As Deputy Governor Of Ondo by Ironbull: 5:39pm On Jan 24
This man I'm seen his picture here hhhmmm....I reserve my comment.
Re: Aiyedatiwa Appoints Ex-NASS Clerk, Olaide Adelami As Deputy Governor Of Ondo by Praxis758: 6:17pm On Jan 24
EreluRoz:

Is this your comment true or political propaganda?
Re: Aiyedatiwa Appoints Ex-NASS Clerk, Olaide Adelami As Deputy Governor Of Ondo by Sunday2021: 6:52pm On Jan 24
While Fubara is fooling around
Re: Aiyedatiwa Appoints Ex-NASS Clerk, Olaide Adelami As Deputy Governor Of Ondo by engineerboat(m): 7:25pm On Jan 24
Re: Aiyedatiwa Appoints Ex-NASS Clerk, Olaide Adelami As Deputy Governor Of Ondo by EmekaA125(m): 7:40pm On Jan 24
ewebinar:
King Uzziah was a fantastic and great King and his death had nothing to do with the life or vision of Isaiah the prophet. Stop twisting scriptures.
You don't know your scripture.
Re: Aiyedatiwa Appoints Ex-NASS Clerk, Olaide Adelami As Deputy Governor Of Ondo by John4B: 8:10pm On Jan 24
This man indeed is lucky, imagine how death just made him governor.
Re: Aiyedatiwa Appoints Ex-NASS Clerk, Olaide Adelami As Deputy Governor Of Ondo by raphaeladeyele: 8:12pm On Jan 24
May God Wisdom strengthen your Power to Unlimited Height Amen Carry go joooo
Re: Aiyedatiwa Appoints Ex-NASS Clerk, Olaide Adelami As Deputy Governor Of Ondo by chidi2003(m): 1:00am On Jan 25
EreluRoz:

Please, throw such sentiments aside! Family matters are different from governance; we have had good Leaders, who never played good roles as fathers at home front. Be rational!
Re: Aiyedatiwa Appoints Ex-NASS Clerk, Olaide Adelami As Deputy Governor Of Ondo by 2DADDEY: 9:22am On Jan 25
Okestra01:
Olusola Alexander Oke is the next governor of Ondo state. This I have seen.
Customer Daadaa niyen. He's going nowhere hahahaha
Re: Aiyedatiwa Appoints Ex-NASS Clerk, Olaide Adelami As Deputy Governor Of Ondo by BALLOSKI: 2:14pm On Jan 25

This came a few hours after the governor sacked all the commissioners and special advisers on Wednesday.

Those who resigned on their own won. They're loyal and Honorable. Those who didn't, still got the axe.
Re: Aiyedatiwa Appoints Ex-NASS Clerk, Olaide Adelami As Deputy Governor Of Ondo by Cromagnon: 6:44pm On Jan 26
GGIA:

I will answer my call cool
Like say you get choice
Re: Aiyedatiwa Appoints Ex-NASS Clerk, Olaide Adelami As Deputy Governor Of Ondo by Cromagnon: 6:46pm On Jan 26
EmekaA125:

Na sakpa dey worry that guy.
I know
Plenty like him just roaming free range

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers’ Murder: Troops Invade Bayelsa Community, Raze Houses / Pantami Is My Friend, But He Can’t Be Defended - Farooq A. Kperogi / Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.