Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,406 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

What Do You Think About Disappearance Of Penis - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Do You Think About Disappearance Of Penis (856 Views)

Abia Govt Seals Hotel Over Mysterious Death, Disappearance Of Customers / Army Accused Of Causing Disappearance Of Thousands In North-East (Video) / Dwarf Beaten To Pulp In Enugu For “causing” Disappearance Of Manhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think About Disappearance Of Penis by flyinnizam(m): 3:53pm On Jan 24
Two Northerners popularly called Aboki were recently beaten severely in my area because of the issue of Penis Disappearance. I personally do you believe things like that but what about my fellow nairalanders?
Re: What Do You Think About Disappearance Of Penis by ekelebeXstunner: 3:54pm On Jan 24
Children on Nairaland believe it.
Re: What Do You Think About Disappearance Of Penis by budaatum: 4:35pm On Jan 24
ekelebeXstunner:
Bigoted ignorant adults in op's area believe it too, sadly.

If only it was disappearance of cancer or hiv/AIDS.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About Disappearance Of Penis by talented321: 4:39pm On Jan 24
The fact that you haven't get the experience doesn't make it a fallacy..
Something may look like 9 in my eyes but same 9 will look like 6 in your eyes..
People believe there is a God in the sky why some don't. Muslim believe they're the true religion, the same thing as christians..
There're are alot insane things going on in this world, until you get your own experience it all look's like a joke..
ekelebeXstunner:

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About Disappearance Of Penis by Ikukuudo: 6:30pm On Jan 24
Believe it or not. It could be possible. It's Only God that saves man.
Re: What Do You Think About Disappearance Of Penis by flyinnizam(m): 8:09pm On Jan 24
budaatum:
Bigoted ignorant adults in op's area believe it too, sadly.

If only it was disappearance of cancer or hiv/AIDS.
as in ehhhh but there is bigotry everywhere in Nigeria
Re: What Do You Think About Disappearance Of Penis by flyinnizam(m): 8:11pm On Jan 24
talented321:
The fact that you haven't get the experience doesn't make it a fallacy..
Something may look like 9 in my eyes but same 9 will look like 6 in your eyes..
People believe there is a God in the sky why some don't. Muslim believe they're the true religion, the same thing as christians..
There're are alot insane things going on in this world, until you get your own experience it all look's like a joke..
Religion us also scam
Re: What Do You Think About Disappearance Of Penis by stunnert(m): 9:22pm On Jan 24
You believe in God and your belief works for you, so tell me why the JuJu dey believe in to steal the penis won't work ?
Re: What Do You Think About Disappearance Of Penis by Pinicop(m): 4:56am On Jan 25
I don't believe it
Re: What Do You Think About Disappearance Of Penis by finallybusy: 7:54am On Jan 25
One can’t cure this sort of ignorance on the pages of Nairaland. If it worked, the forum would close down long ago. Radio stations can stop it. Solving problems is not profitable so they don’t care.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Think About Disappearance Of Penis by OBoy50: 8:00am On Jan 25
It baffles me that mumu adults who have never had the experience are here saying it can never happen. ...This shit happened to me and my brother in-law last year December 7th.. through handshake with our landlord...the penis doesn't dissapears olodos...it only reduces the size of that of an adult to that of an infant... leaving behind the blockos thereby making you as a man useless!
The actions we took was what made the evil man confessed to his crime.

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About Disappearance Of Penis by Floky215: 8:07am On Jan 25
finallybusy:
One can’t cure this sort of ignorance on the pages of Nairaland. If it worked, the forum would close down long ago. Radio stations can stop it. Solving problems is not profitable so they don’t care.

Ignorance you say? Just pray you don't fall victim...!! That stuff is as real as the day...!!
If you haven't seen it you would call it fallacy but those who have fall victim know better, some security men who have directly handle such cases also know how it is.
Re: What Do You Think About Disappearance Of Penis by budaatum: 10:35pm On Jan 25
OBoy50:
It baffles me that mumu adults who have never had the experience are here saying it can never happen. ...This shit happened to me and my brother in-law last year December 7th.. through handshake with our landlord...the penis doesn't dissapears olodos...it only reduces the size of that of an adult to that of an infant... leaving behind the blockos thereby making you as a man useless!
The actions we took was what made the evil man confessed to his crime.

Don't you think you'd have a lot more evidence to show us if this were true?

Regardless, we'd definitely need to see more if you want to seriously be considered.
Re: What Do You Think About Disappearance Of Penis by OBoy50: 12:31am On Jan 26
budaatum:

Don't you think you'd have a lot more evidence to show us if this were true?

Regardless, we'd definitely need to see more if you want to seriously be considered.
If all I say is not enough for you to believe,I suggest you go to sleep while I prayed and wish it befalls all males in your lineage without solution.
Re: What Do You Think About Disappearance Of Penis by budaatum: 12:47am On Jan 26
OBoy50:
If all I say is not enough for you to believe,I suggest you go to sleep while I prayed and wish it befalls all males in your lineage without solution.

I'm not the sort your sort suggest to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think About Disappearance Of Penis by OBoy50: 2:04am On Jan 26
budaatum:

I'm not the sort your sort suggest to.
then get lost doubton.
Re: What Do You Think About Disappearance Of Penis by budaatum: 2:38am On Jan 26
OBoy50:
then get lost doubton.

Oh look. I'm here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think About Disappearance Of Penis by chukskafor(m): 7:14am On Jan 26
Shit happens believe it or not, the shenanigan is 100% real
Re: What Do You Think About Disappearance Of Penis by flyinnizam(m): 8:14pm On Feb 18
chukskafor:
Shit happens believe it or not, the shenanigan is 100% real
real to you
Re: What Do You Think About Disappearance Of Penis by chukskafor(m): 11:50pm On Feb 18
flyinnizam:
real to you
Bro, shit is as real as your brother killing Bush pigs and antelope 🤣🤣🤣
Re: What Do You Think About Disappearance Of Penis by flyinnizam(m): 6:09pm On Feb 19
chukskafor:
Bro, shit is as real as your brother killing Bush pigs and antelope 🤣🤣🤣
Lol...evidence dey my own. what about ur claim?
Re: What Do You Think About Disappearance Of Penis by chukskafor(m): 1:32pm On Feb 21
flyinnizam:
Lol...evidence dey my own. what about ur claim?
Bro I never talk say your post of games killing is a fake nau, you de get me wrong, I only use the genuineness of that your brother's hunting prowess to describe how truthful and real the penis varnishing de
Re: What Do You Think About Disappearance Of Penis by flyinnizam(m): 11:35am On Mar 10
chukskafor:
Bro I never talk say your post of games killing is a fake nau, you de get me wrong, I only use the genuineness of that your brother's hunting prowess to describe how truthful and real the penis varnishing de
okay

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: 80 Year Old Man Behind Ekiti Kidnappings Which Claimed Lives Of 2 Obas / Recent Arrest Of The Man-malaria In Nigeria And Its Trial / My Life In Danger, Man Tortured By Lastma !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.