Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

The Growth Of Newly Developed Web3 Financial Frameworks. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Growth Of Newly Developed Web3 Financial Frameworks. (105 Views)

Start A Micro Small Or Medium Industry & Contribute To The Growth Of Our Economy / Earn $200 - $500 Monthly By Reviewing Newly Developed Apps / Pics Of Newly Built Kano International Airport. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Growth Of Newly Developed Web3 Financial Frameworks. by MetaverseLawyer: 4:01pm On Jan 24
With the world population continuously growing, there's been need for improved financial infrastructures.

Traditional financial institutions have safely done their bit, currently the yearning for improved fintech structures has increased significantly.

Owing to this, projects like $ONDO have come up with well developed frameworks to ease financing. The project seeks to improve efficiency, transparency and accessibility.

By leveraging on the blockchain technology all this will come into fruition.

The most thrilling aspect of the project is the backing it has, with big giants like; Coinbase and Panthera, I'm quite optimistic on the project's growth.

Interestingly, Bitget has thrown the project into limelight.
Re: The Growth Of Newly Developed Web3 Financial Frameworks. by Abigailzino(f): 12:34pm On Mar 28
MetaverseLawyer:

With the world population continuously growing, there's been need for improved financial infrastructures.

Traditional financial institutions have safely done their bit, currently the yearning for improved fintech structures has increased significantly.

Owing to this, projects like $ONDO have come up with well developed frameworks to ease financing. The project seeks to improve efficiency, transparency and accessibility.

By leveraging on the blockchain technology all this will come into fruition.

The most thrilling aspect of the project is the backing it has, with big giants like; Coinbase and Panthera, I'm quite optimistic on the project's growth.

Interestingly, Bitget has thrown the project into limelight.

This is one of those moments where I'm really grateful for investing early enough into a project. I did buy ONDO during its listing on this same exchange and today the price has gone up in value. Wealth creation doesn't get any better than this.

(1) (Reply)

Fuacet XRP / Seizing Opportunities Amidst Economic Challenges! / Selling! 4bedroom Fully Detached+bq @ Ajah. N130m. Eunice 08029562694

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.