Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

"I Am An Armed Robber, Not A Kidnapper" - Chinaza Philip Okoye. - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Am An Armed Robber, Not A Kidnapper" - Chinaza Philip Okoye. (47723 Views)

FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip / Adetokunbo Adenopo: Why I Became A Kidnapper - Pastor Confesses (Video) / House Of A Kidnapper Demolished In Uyo After He Was Killed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am An Armed Robber, Not A Kidnapper" - Chinaza Philip Okoye. by APCNig: 7:26am On Jan 25
IgboSomalia:
Shebi his kinsmen said his name is not Chinaza

He did change of name in Primary School, just like Siddiq Ologbon Abubakar
Re: "I Am An Armed Robber, Not A Kidnapper" - Chinaza Philip Okoye. by Mohisah: 7:26am On Jan 25
chiedu7:
The lies these people are using is amazing

1st Chinaza Philip is a Kidnapper

This same Chinaza Philip was a woman before

Yet this same Chinaza has been imprisoned in lagos oh!

Why angry

I thought Miss Chinasa was written boldly there abi Miss is now a masculine title?
Re: "I Am An Armed Robber, Not A Kidnapper" - Chinaza Philip Okoye. by APCNig: 7:28am On Jan 25
chiedu7:
The lies these people are using is amazing

1st Chinaza Philip is a Kidnapper

This same Chinaza Philip was a woman before

Yet this same Chinaza has been imprisoned in lagos oh!

Why angry

Are you saying that only one individual bears that name in the whole of your region?

1 Like

Re: "I Am An Armed Robber, Not A Kidnapper" - Chinaza Philip Okoye. by deewhone(f): 7:51am On Jan 25
Bufoon, they said you stole #1000 but you denied and said you stole #500.... Ain't they both criminal acts?

1 Like

Re: "I Am An Armed Robber, Not A Kidnapper" - Chinaza Philip Okoye. by Umuinyioku: 7:59am On Jan 25
IgboSomalia:
Shebi his kinsmen said his name is not Chinaza
This is ethnic profiling and against new rules set by Seun/MoDs.

You should be banned.
Re: "I Am An Armed Robber, Not A Kidnapper" - Chinaza Philip Okoye. by Nice2023(m): 8:00am On Jan 25
BALLOSKI:
You people won't stop this your victim chant and supporting criminals from your tribe. Until Yellow is caught, no other criminal should be held.

You people said he's not even a criminal, but he's in a vehicle they stole and the victim kidnapped. His sister had the guts to come out and defend him. Why do you people support criminals of your own kind?

Brainless talk.
Re: "I Am An Armed Robber, Not A Kidnapper" - Chinaza Philip Okoye. by cornelman: 8:04am On Jan 25
Dude setting the records straight.

Philip: For the sake of clarification and public notice, I am an armed robber, NOT a kidnapper.

Police: It's even a crime to do our job. Where is your practice licence?

Crime in Nigeria is on another level.
Re: "I Am An Armed Robber, Not A Kidnapper" - Chinaza Philip Okoye. by Umuinyioku: 8:04am On Jan 25
TimeManager:
Hopefully this confession from the horse's mouth puts to bed the conspiracy theory of him being hunted because of the tribe he comes from. Crime knows no tribe, condemn criminals, don't cover them because they're your brothers.

-kiss the truth!
Hmmmmm

So, everything is about ethnic group?

Seun has a lot of work to do to cleanse the forum. So many posters have ethnic and religious bigotry.
Re: "I Am An Armed Robber, Not A Kidnapper" - Chinaza Philip Okoye. by jaxxy(m): 8:12am On Jan 25
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Only you thinks his name is fake.
I smell a rat.

cos that's a recycled name and 2ndly why only him mentioned? No details of who and who his has kidnapped with his 3 pistols. undecided
Re: "I Am An Armed Robber, Not A Kidnapper" - Chinaza Philip Okoye. by deanoffaculty: 8:22am On Jan 25
naptu2:

https://thenationonlineng.net/im-not-a-kidnapper-but-an-armed-robber-says-abuja-notorious-kidnapper/
Na become say Dem no take beatings redesign your face.....you still get mouth to talk.

1 Like

Re: "I Am An Armed Robber, Not A Kidnapper" - Chinaza Philip Okoye. by whitejs: 8:34am On Jan 25
fortunechy:
What difference does it make??

as in ehn

both na murderer

1 Like

Re: "I Am An Armed Robber, Not A Kidnapper" - Chinaza Philip Okoye. by hansomb: 8:53am On Jan 25
You go explain tire
Re: "I Am An Armed Robber, Not A Kidnapper" - Chinaza Philip Okoye. by BeeNG3: 8:55am On Jan 25
This police guy too dey talk . He's making crime watch on TV uninteresting jare
Re: "I Am An Armed Robber, Not A Kidnapper" - Chinaza Philip Okoye. by NinjaMetahuman: 8:58am On Jan 25
nairalee:
Dude be like..... Pls don't dent my image o. I cannot associate myself with something as demeaning as kidnapping but yeah u can call me armed robber....
lol he is armed robber upgrading to kidnapping and blaming a phantom yellow for his crimes grin

MO of criminals.

2 Likes

Re: "I Am An Armed Robber, Not A Kidnapper" - Chinaza Philip Okoye. by lomprico(m): 9:13am On Jan 25
Mokason288:

yes

Dem go come carry u next
Re: "I Am An Armed Robber, Not A Kidnapper" - Chinaza Philip Okoye. by Ladymillion(f): 9:16am On Jan 25
Jennyclay:
That doesn’t change the fact that you’re a criminal undecided.

An armed robber is also a murderer, and a murderer is also a rapist and a kidnapper. undecided

And you are all of them Mr Man!!

Biko, he should be sentenced to life imprisonment!!

Criminal!! Nonsense men!!
abeg let them dispose him, if he stays in prison they will use tax payers money and be feeding him,
Re: "I Am An Armed Robber, Not A Kidnapper" - Chinaza Philip Okoye. by Rumundele(m): 9:22am On Jan 25
Youa are an ahmed robber, not a kidnapper. Was the punishment for robbers and kidnappers different?

Bros tell us where the rest robbers are, we can treat yellow different for kidnapping

Did you know what i pass through in life, but my patience paid off. Always looking for easy way to succes, lazy youth change your orientation and come out of your comfort zone. Hard work pays. I have applied once for security jobs, photo studio reception and a driver after my NYSC.
I realized the only thing that can keep you moving while waiting for better opportunity is your skills.
If you don't have any skill, please try and acquire one o, there is no two ways about it.

1 Like

Re: "I Am An Armed Robber, Not A Kidnapper" - Chinaza Philip Okoye. by Mokason288(m): 9:55am On Jan 25
lomprico:

Dem go come carry u next

Dem go carry me and your mama
Re: "I Am An Armed Robber, Not A Kidnapper" - Chinaza Philip Okoye. by seetomorrow: 10:16am On Jan 25
Jennyclay:

An armed robber is also a murderer, and a murderer is also a rapist and a kidnapper. undecided

Sentence wetn Haa...this one don go like that. Just few days after questioning they will take him to back yard and rest will be history
Re: "I Am An Armed Robber, Not A Kidnapper" - Chinaza Philip Okoye. by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 10:26am On Jan 25
jaxxy:

cos that's a recycled name and 2ndly why only him mentioned? No details of who and who his has kidnapped with his 3 pistols. undecided

Then it means you did not read the story or read it without comprehension.
Re: "I Am An Armed Robber, Not A Kidnapper" - Chinaza Philip Okoye. by caracas: 10:36am On Jan 25
TimeManager:
Hopefully this confession from the horse's mouth puts to bed the conspiracy theory of him being hunted because of the tribe he comes from. Crime knows no tribe, condemn criminals, don't cover them because they're your brothers.

-kiss the truth!
Are you dumb?
This goes to prove that the Nigerian government is out to dent the image of the igbos.
Kidnapping has been the most notorious crime in Abuja n some of the northern region and the fulanis has been blamed correctly, for this, but the authorities wanting to some how exonerate or shift the blame n make it look like it’s a general thing , decided to attach kidnapping to an Igbo man in the north.
So for your info this has exposed the authorities to their ethnic hatred n bias towards a particular tribe.
Re: "I Am An Armed Robber, Not A Kidnapper" - Chinaza Philip Okoye. by farmboy: 10:51am On Jan 25
All the chinaza Philips I checked online are criminals. Just ague with your keyboard.
Re: "I Am An Armed Robber, Not A Kidnapper" - Chinaza Philip Okoye. by Thomthom(m): 10:52am On Jan 25
Jennyclay:

Abeg Calm down.. You go just dey dream of rape.. Read the news again.. The content of the story na armed robbery or Kidnapping News .. you sha find one place still chuck rape put.. SMH
Re: "I Am An Armed Robber, Not A Kidnapper" - Chinaza Philip Okoye. by BALLOSKI: 11:00am On Jan 25
naptu2:

The sister story was a fake story that was made up by some people to try to discredit the police. The picture that they used to represent the sister was stolen from the internet.
I thought it was from her. Twitter people sef...
Re: "I Am An Armed Robber, Not A Kidnapper" - Chinaza Philip Okoye. by lomprico(m): 11:02am On Jan 25
Mokason288:

Dem go carry me and your mama

But you first
Re: "I Am An Armed Robber, Not A Kidnapper" - Chinaza Philip Okoye. by UNDFTD: 4:14pm On Jan 25
blacknp:
True talk, but they believe that President Buhari is from Sudan, because Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, Chinaza’s brother in law said so abi?

Where do you get the information that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu (MNK) is Chinaza Philip's brother-in-law or is it just another tall tale and propaganda that Nigerians are known for? Please, do NOT come at me with such cheap lies and innuendos. It cheapens intelligent discourse!
Re: "I Am An Armed Robber, Not A Kidnapper" - Chinaza Philip Okoye. by UNDFTD: 4:29pm On Jan 25
APCNig:

Are you saying that only one individual bears that name in the whole of your region?

I am saying that Chinaza Philip is NOT an Igbo name. First off, Igbos do NOT bear "PHILIP" as a last name (surname). Chinaza is NOT the same as Chinasa and besides Nigerians from all tribes answer names from other tribes as a first name. For instance, there are Yorubas who answer Ifeanyi, Chike, Ebele, etc., Igbo names, and vice versa. There are Igbos that answer Yoruba's first names such as Olu, Ade, Ola, Odun, and so on. Nonetheless, they maintain their Igbo last names. So, is NOT far-fetched to say that Chinaza Philip is NOT an Igbo name.
Re: "I Am An Armed Robber, Not A Kidnapper" - Chinaza Philip Okoye. by folake4u(f): 6:25pm On Jan 26
Lol. Chinaza is not smart.

Armed robbery: Death penalty.

Robbery: 21yrs imprisonment.

Kidnapping: 10yrs imprisonment.

Oh well, I hope his lawyers perform magic in court for him. This is really hilarious to read.
Re: "I Am An Armed Robber, Not A Kidnapper" - Chinaza Philip Okoye. by naptu2: 6:27pm On Jan 26
folake4u:
Lol. Chinaza is not smart.

Armed robbery: Death penalty.

Robbery: 21yrs imprisonment.

Kidnapping: 10yrs imprisonment.

Oh well, I hope his lawyers perform magic in court for him. This is really hilarious to read.

Listen to the first three sentences.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ju8qQP7cAU4?si=ANWhvKcdVABdTYgD
Re: "I Am An Armed Robber, Not A Kidnapper" - Chinaza Philip Okoye. by folake4u(f): 6:30pm On Jan 26
naptu2:

Listen to the first three sentences.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ju8qQP7cAU4?si=ANWhvKcdVABdTYgD

He wants to greet the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Womanizing Friend Took Loans From 40 Fast Loan Companies / Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me / Lady Kills Lover For Refusing To Marry Her In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.