Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,721 members, 7,809,736 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

WHO CAN HELP WITH AMAZON.CO.UK, CANT FIND EMAILS SENT TO SELLER IN MY INBOX - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / WHO CAN HELP WITH AMAZON.CO.UK, CANT FIND EMAILS SENT TO SELLER IN MY INBOX (2140 Views)

I No Longer Receive Email In My Inbox / Help My Yahoo Account Is Generating Emails And Sending / ***send Your HTML Bulk Mails Direct To Inbox Using My Online Mailler*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WHO CAN HELP WITH AMAZON.CO.UK, CANT FIND EMAILS SENT TO SELLER IN MY INBOX by sojaymary: 8:13am On Nov 07, 2011
Is there anybody that can help me with amazon.co.uk? I try to work on amazon.co.uk but i cant find my email i sent to the seller in my inbox, someone who knows what i can do should pls respond.

I will be highly appreciated.
Re: WHO CAN HELP WITH AMAZON.CO.UK, CANT FIND EMAILS SENT TO SELLER IN MY INBOX by abatakan1: 11:43am On Nov 07, 2011
Can you expatiate? Was the email sent from your amazon account? or from your web mail account like hotmail/ e.t.c.?
Re: WHO CAN HELP WITH AMAZON.CO.UK, CANT FIND EMAILS SENT TO SELLER IN MY INBOX by sojaymary: 11:47am On Nov 07, 2011
when you contact amazon on amazon account, automatically you will have a copy in your hotmail account, so am talking about the Hotmail account, i dont see any copy of my hotmail account and am using IP, in case you don't understand you can ask me another question again, hoping to hear from you again.
Re: WHO CAN HELP WITH AMAZON.CO.UK, CANT FIND EMAILS SENT TO SELLER IN MY INBOX by abatakan1: 11:57am On Nov 07, 2011
So the situation is (A) You contacted amazon through your hotmail account?

B.You login to your amazon account and contacted amazon through the site?

Or you contacted a seller on amazon through your amazon login account or through your hotmail account?
Re: WHO CAN HELP WITH AMAZON.CO.UK, CANT FIND EMAILS SENT TO SELLER IN MY INBOX by sojaymary: 12:07pm On Nov 07, 2011
A)I registered with amazon with my hotmail account.
B)I log in into my amazon account in other to contact a seller on amazon
C)I contact a seller on my amazon account
D) Amazon will send a copy of my email sent to seller on amazon account to the email i use to register with amazon with them, which is hotmail.

Note; It is only when you get a copy in your email is when you know that your email went thru to the seller.

email me on philcoxs10@hotmail.com , let talk over there
Re: WHO CAN HELP WITH AMAZON.CO.UK, CANT FIND EMAILS SENT TO SELLER IN MY INBOX by abatakan1: 12:25pm On Nov 07, 2011
Check your hotmail inbox, for further help to your query.
Re: WHO CAN HELP WITH AMAZON.CO.UK, CANT FIND EMAILS SENT TO SELLER IN MY INBOX by honestseller34: 11:49am On Jan 03, 2014
Daily Professional Tools For Sale, 100% Trust !!!

(1) (Reply)

Free Software Download Or Crack / See The ATM I Came Across At First Bank / HP Elitebook 8560w I7 2gb Dedicated Graphics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.