Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Woman Give Birth To A Baby Boy Amidst Killing And Shooting Crisis In Mangu, Plat - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Give Birth To A Baby Boy Amidst Killing And Shooting Crisis In Mangu, Plat (272 Views)

Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists / 125 Persons Killed In Attack On Mangu LGA, Plateau State / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Bwoi Mangu, Plateau Attack (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Give Birth To A Baby Boy Amidst Killing And Shooting Crisis In Mangu, Plat by Roving1: 8:35am On Jan 25
Woman Give Birth To A Baby Boy Amidst Killing And Shooting Crisis In Mangu, Plateau State (PHOTOS)

A woman simply identified as Zainab was delivered of a baby boy in the open in Mangu town of Plateau State as killings and destruction of properties continued unabated late into the night of Tuesday and yesterday.

Zainab, who was heavily pregnant when the killings started, narrated how she was frightened by the deafening sounds of guns and the sight of people being killed, only to suddenly feel a sharp pain in her lower abdomen.

The 25-year-old mother of two said out of shock, her baby slipped out of her while she was standing in the open, oblivious of what to do.

“When I noticed that the baby was coming out, I knelt immediately to ensure the baby was safely delivered.

“There was no medical assistance, sterilized equipment, or conducive atmosphere. It was a neighbour who stopped to assist me as everyone else fled,” she said.

According to her, “There was no hospital nearby.  Even right now, we couldn’t take the baby to hospital due to the curfew and my stomach has been hurting badly.

“Right now (Wednesday afternoon) there are gunshots everywhere and as for the baby, we haven’t even bathed him since we can’t even get hot water. I also haven’t taken hot water myself,”

“As for my other children, I don’t know where they are; I don’t even know where my husband is,” she added. Shafa’atu, the only neighbour who stood back to help deliver Zainab’s baby also shared her version of the story with....

Click Below Link To See Photos

https://rovingupdates.com/woman-give-birth-to-a-baby-boy-amidst-killing-and-shooting-crisis-in-mangu-plateau-state-photos/
Re: Woman Give Birth To A Baby Boy Amidst Killing And Shooting Crisis In Mangu, Plat by illicit(m): 8:39am On Jan 25
Haa

Na wa o
Re: Woman Give Birth To A Baby Boy Amidst Killing And Shooting Crisis In Mangu, Plat by KingMack(m): 8:47am On Jan 25
😢
Re: Woman Give Birth To A Baby Boy Amidst Killing And Shooting Crisis In Mangu, Plat by Melagros(m): 2:34pm On Jan 25
COMRADES
I pray that, that child becomes the moses of Plateau State

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Advice Please / Lagos Barber Accuses Police Of N100,000 Extortion - Exposed Full Details / Real Or Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.