Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

“two Twins” – Vee Laments As She Compares Nigeria And Uk’s Economy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “two Twins” – Vee Laments As She Compares Nigeria And Uk’s Economy (584 Views)

Uncle Buhari Where Are You? - Portable Laments As Fans Spray Him Fake Money / I “Settled” The Whole Airport — DaBaby Laments As He Leaves Nigeria (Video) / Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“two Twins” – Vee Laments As She Compares Nigeria And Uk’s Economy by XteeAna: 9:43am On Jan 25
BBNaija star, Vee Iye has sparked debate as she bemoans the state of Nigeria‘s economy in comparison to the United Kingdom, UK.

Vee, who is part British, claimed that life in Nigeria is becoming more difficult and that she is unable to escape to the UK because their economy is identical... Read more: https://www.gistreel.com/two-twins-vee-laments-as-she-compares-nigeria-and-uks-economy/

Re: “two Twins” – Vee Laments As She Compares Nigeria And Uk’s Economy by finallybusy: 10:06am On Jan 25
Lol. Broke in Naija. Broke in the UK. This one only get accent and red passport, nothing else.
Re: “two Twins” – Vee Laments As She Compares Nigeria And Uk’s Economy by SeeWahala: 2:02pm On Jan 25
finallybusy:
Lol. Broke in Naija. Broke in the UK. This one only get accent and red passport, nothing else.

She also has a punnani and pair of boobs undecided

Very strategic assests in the nigeria of today if you ask me cool

(1) (Reply)

Freedom At Last For T.i / Do You Know That You Can Buy A House In The Us For $1 / The Hollywood Black Film Festival Comes To Nollywood!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.