Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,047 members, 7,866,955 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:51 AM

“I Can Categorically Tell You That Kidnapping Is Now In Lagos” – DJ Big N - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Can Categorically Tell You That Kidnapping Is Now In Lagos” – DJ Big N (336 Views)

The Best Afrobeats Session By Dj Big N And Alternate Sound / Wizkid Serious About Last Show In Lagos — DJ Neptune / Bbnaija: Fans Stage War Between Dj Big N And Xclusive After Saturday Night Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Can Categorically Tell You That Kidnapping Is Now In Lagos” – DJ Big N by AdamsMosesOma: 9:55am On Jan 25
Famous disc jockey, DJ Big N rings an alarm for security for Nigerians as he reveals that kidnapping is now in Lagos State.

He cautioned the residents to be aware of their surroundings, particularly when driving or strolling... Read more: https://www.gistreel.com/i-can-categorically-tell-you-that-kidnapping-is-now-in-lagos-dj-big-n-raises-concerns/

Re: “I Can Categorically Tell You That Kidnapping Is Now In Lagos” – DJ Big N by nairamaniac: 9:59am On Jan 25
He is safe. They never kidnap fat people. No space to shock-in them in transit.

Also they eat too much. You may even spend more money feeding them than the ransom you would finally be paid.

4 Likes

Re: “I Can Categorically Tell You That Kidnapping Is Now In Lagos” – DJ Big N by Golan007: 10:24am On Jan 25
It has always been.

Evans operated out of Lagos.

But we always cut them down.

Repping Lagos for Life.

1 Like

Re: “I Can Categorically Tell You That Kidnapping Is Now In Lagos” – DJ Big N by tommy589(m): 10:38am On Jan 25
nairamaniac:

Also they eat too much. You may even spend more money feeding them than the ransom you would finally be paid.

grin

1 Like

Re: “I Can Categorically Tell You That Kidnapping Is Now In Lagos” – DJ Big N by We4all: 11:31am On Jan 26
nairamaniac:

Lol. You actually made me laugh.

1 Like

Re: “I Can Categorically Tell You That Kidnapping Is Now In Lagos” – DJ Big N by nairamaniac: 4:29pm On Jan 26
We4all:

Lol. You actually made me laugh.
grin

1 Like

Re: “I Can Categorically Tell You That Kidnapping Is Now In Lagos” – DJ Big N by Curious345: 5:34pm On Jan 26
We all know

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Never Wanted To Marry Someone Like Adekunle Gold – Simi Reveals / See What A Pastor Said After The Death Of Mr. Ibu / Leave Bobrisky Alone; He Is Not Our Problem - Charly Boy Urges EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.