Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

See Osisioma, Aba Section Of The 8lanes Road Been Constructed By FG. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Osisioma, Aba Section Of The 8lanes Road Been Constructed By FG. (3696 Views)

Idongesit Nkangha Ring Road 3,covering 10lanes And 8lanes Road … Photos / Abia Flyover @ 6! Lady 'Celebrates' Governor Ikpeazu's Osisioma-Aba Flyover / Akwa Ibom 10lanes And 8lanes Super Highways Near Completion.. Video And Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Osisioma, Aba Section Of The 8lanes Road Been Constructed By FG. by Kepukepu: 10:01am On Jan 25
Arab contractors are still constructing the road, it will be marked and street lights will be installed.
This is the section connecting Osisioma junction to Ariaria junction.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Osisioma, Aba Section Of The 8lanes Road Been Constructed By FG. by aceman88(m): 10:24am On Jan 25
Really a nice job. It would really give Aba city a new lease of life.

7 Likes

Re: See Osisioma, Aba Section Of The 8lanes Road Been Constructed By FG. by Opintiwa: 10:28am On Jan 25
Kepukepu:
Arab contractors are still constructing the road, it will marked and street lights installed.

Peter obi did a good job doing those giant lane Also but if you look at this Alex job , the drainage was covered at least those good for nothing touts won't deficate inside.

That what peter should have done to the Onitsha own

6 Likes

Re: See Osisioma, Aba Section Of The 8lanes Road Been Constructed By FG. by Paraman: 10:30am On Jan 25
Some will still choose to hail OBJ and GEJ that failed to rehabilitate this road in 14 years.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Osisioma, Aba Section Of The 8lanes Road Been Constructed By FG. by jmoore(m): 10:32am On Jan 25
Kepukepu:
Arab contractors are still constructing the road, it will marked and street lights installed.
Street light kwa? Who told you that? Don't add sugar to the story.

2 Likes

Re: See Osisioma, Aba Section Of The 8lanes Road Been Constructed By FG. by Opintiwa: 10:32am On Jan 25
Paraman:
Some will still choose to hail OBJ and GEJ that failed to rehabilitate this road in 14 years.

Obj and GEJ did Thier own job.

Everything must not be about the cocaine sniffing Rango.

Obj constructed the Lagos -Onitsha -benin-ibadan you ply today .

Let that sink in

12 Likes

Re: See Osisioma, Aba Section Of The 8lanes Road Been Constructed By FG. by Opintiwa: 10:33am On Jan 25
Paraman:
You don't even know it's the FG that is constructing the road, yet, you're making a mess of yourself.

Sharap.

And if it's FG under who's government?

The government of Alex otti

If e pain you scream.

7 Likes

Re: See Osisioma, Aba Section Of The 8lanes Road Been Constructed By FG. by Paraman: 10:34am On Jan 25
Opintiwa:

Obj constructed the Lagos -Onitsha -benin-ibadan you ply today
Let that sink in
Even Obj himself can't say what you're saying grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Osisioma, Aba Section Of The 8lanes Road Been Constructed By FG. by jmoore(m): 10:35am On Jan 25
Paraman:
Onitsha Owerri road was dualized by Tinubu many years ago?

12 Likes

Re: See Osisioma, Aba Section Of The 8lanes Road Been Constructed By FG. by Paraman: 10:35am On Jan 25
Opintiwa:

Sharap.

And if it's FG under who's government?

The government of Alex otti

If e pain you scream.

I thought I was even quoting a reasonable person

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Osisioma, Aba Section Of The 8lanes Road Been Constructed By FG. by Paraman: 10:36am On Jan 25
Opintiwa:

Same way your evil party lied GEJ never started the 2nd Niger bridge but just drawing.

OGA go and ebi npa wa ooo
k

2 Likes

Re: See Osisioma, Aba Section Of The 8lanes Road Been Constructed By FG. by Kepukepu: 10:37am On Jan 25
aceman88:
Really a nice job. It would really give Aba city a new lease of life.
come and buy land in Aba, the city is developing fast 😉

3 Likes

Re: See Osisioma, Aba Section Of The 8lanes Road Been Constructed By FG. by Opintiwa: 10:37am On Jan 25
Paraman:
I thought I was even quoting a reasonable person

Just look at , he wants to cry .

Bola the cocaine lizard must not be worship for approving contracts on his desk with pen .

Cry

1 Like

Re: See Osisioma, Aba Section Of The 8lanes Road Been Constructed By FG. by Paraman: 10:38am On Jan 25
jmoore:

Are you talking about the onitsha Owerri highway below abi which one?

4 Likes

Re: See Osisioma, Aba Section Of The 8lanes Road Been Constructed By FG. by seunmsg(m): 10:38am On Jan 25
Some people will say Alex Otti is paying for it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Osisioma, Aba Section Of The 8lanes Road Been Constructed By FG. by Kepukepu: 10:38am On Jan 25
jmoore:

To be sincere, aside from Onitsha-Owerri road, why other thing did southeast benefit from PDP in 16 years?

APC hs done far better in "infrastructure" than PDp in southeast.
But I believe that generally, APC is shit when it comes to economy and security

6 Likes

Re: See Osisioma, Aba Section Of The 8lanes Road Been Constructed By FG. by Paraman: 10:39am On Jan 25
Opintiwa:

Just look at , he wants to cry .

Bola the cocaine lizard must not be worship for approving contracts on his desk with pen .

Cry
k

1 Like

Re: See Osisioma, Aba Section Of The 8lanes Road Been Constructed By FG. by Opintiwa: 10:39am On Jan 25
jmoore:

You dey mind that malu, the want to discredit a whole Uncle Shege (OBJ) because he chose not to share in cocaine sniffing

1 Like

Re: See Osisioma, Aba Section Of The 8lanes Road Been Constructed By FG. by Kepukepu: 10:40am On Jan 25
Paraman:
To be fair, during the time of Peter Obi, Onitsha Owerri road was the best in the east. Obasanjo constructed it but I think APC is doing better than PDp in southeast infrastructure-wise.
Sentiments aside, APC is only shit when it comes to security and economy. If they can resolve security challenges in Nigeria, I will rate them above PDP all rounder.

I also think that APC is a party of tribal bigotry
Re: See Osisioma, Aba Section Of The 8lanes Road Been Constructed By FG. by Opintiwa: 10:41am On Jan 25
Paraman:

It was built by OBJ of course it will get old and spoil and it being worked on now so what's your palava?

1 Like

Re: See Osisioma, Aba Section Of The 8lanes Road Been Constructed By FG. by Kepukepu: 10:44am On Jan 25
jmoore:

Street light kwa? Who told you that? Don't add sugar to the story.
street lights will be installed on this road.
The road is still under construction from Ariaria junction to Obehie junction by Arab contractors. It's going to be marked as well.
Re: See Osisioma, Aba Section Of The 8lanes Road Been Constructed By FG. by Kepukepu: 10:45am On Jan 25
Opintiwa:

It was built by OBJ of course it will get old and spoil and it being worked on now so what's your palava?
Guy, PDP no try reach APC for southeast. Just remove sentiment.

I don't like APC either because of their tribal bigotry but infrastructure-wise, they beat PDP in southeast hands-down

3 Likes

Re: See Osisioma, Aba Section Of The 8lanes Road Been Constructed By FG. by Opintiwa: 10:46am On Jan 25
Kepukepu:
The road is still under construction from Ariaria junction to Obehie junction by Arab contractors. It's going to be marked as well.

Street light must be on it fo the road to be commissioned and photo taken else the FG will be mocked .
Re: See Osisioma, Aba Section Of The 8lanes Road Been Constructed By FG. by jmoore(m): 10:48am On Jan 25
Kepukepu:
I know it is under construction. Aba is my domain. I reside at 8 balls side, went to Alaoji to buy car tyres last week. I am only asking where you got your streetlight information.
Re: See Osisioma, Aba Section Of The 8lanes Road Been Constructed By FG. by Kepukepu: 10:49am On Jan 25
jmoore:

I know it is under construction. Aba is my domain. I reside at 8 balls side, went to Alaoji to buy car tyres last week. I am only asking where you got your streetlight information.
Okay, let's wait and see.
I will be back to this thread when they commission the road but one thing I know is that, Aba to Alaoji will have street lights but not until port Harcourt
Re: See Osisioma, Aba Section Of The 8lanes Road Been Constructed By FG. by Kepukepu: 10:50am On Jan 25
jmoore:

But we all got to agree that APC government is doing better than PDP did in Abia state.

It's obvious.

2 Likes

Re: See Osisioma, Aba Section Of The 8lanes Road Been Constructed By FG. by Opintiwa: 10:51am On Jan 25
Kepukepu:
Guy, PDP no try reach APC for southeast. Just remove sentiment.

I don't like APC either because of their tribal bigotry but infrastructure-wise, they beat PDP in southeast hands-down

Na the tribal ebi npa wa I dey direct talk to .

He wants to discredit obj and GEJ, although in the east for federal works I'm not impressed by APC and that is the truth, no sugar coating.

PDP stole yes , but under PDP at least I will pick delta for example it was work after work , same thing in Anambra.

I will leave security because APC is very stupid for even contesting in 2015 and taking Nigeria 500 million years back

Is it education? It's been 8+ or 9 years now under APC what can you say about education?

PDP ruled for what 16 years or so , can you compare education then and now ? Any improvement or instead decline.

So what trying are you saying APC is doing in the east, because use see tractor and gravel.

Did you not see same under PDP?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Goodluck Jonathan's New Official Portrait (PHOTO) / POLLS: ‘jonathan’ll Win South West’ / Chris Olukolade Is Monitoring What People Are Saying On Twitter About GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.