Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

"Young Boys Find Me More Attractive Than Older Men But I Can't Give Them My Body - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Young Boys Find Me More Attractive Than Older Men But I Can't Give Them My Body (1644 Views)

Cynthia Shalom: ‘Why I Date Older Men. My Lover Is 17 Years Older Than Me’ / Angel Christopher: 'Men Find My Body Irresistible, Some Think I'm Mammy Water' / Lilian Afegbai Stuns In Sexy Photos: "I Love My Body & Small Boobs, No Surgery" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Young Boys Find Me More Attractive Than Older Men But I Can't Give Them My Body by money121(m): 10:53am On Jan 25
"Young Boys Find Me More Attractive Than Older Men But I Can't Give Them My Body " - 38-Year-old Nigerian Journalist

A Nigerian journalist, Christy Ejiofor has said that she doesn't know why many young boys find her more attractive than the older men.

In a video shared on her Facebook page, the 38-year-old Nigerian Journalist who works with a radio station in Enugu State said about three young guys have tried to date her but she cannot open her body for anyone younger than her.

She noted that she has a big body and can't imagine settling with younger men even if they have big gbola.

According to her, "I'm always surprised when young boys approach me and tell me that they want to date me. I don't know what gives them the courage".

"I can't imagine imagine myself opening my body for any person younger than me even if you have big gbola, it doesn't matter to me. I need an answer as why young boys keep approaching me to date them".

She, however, shared her phone number on the video and asked her fans who have an answer to her question to reach out to her.

Source: https://gistmeloveblog.com/young-boys-find-me-more-attractive-than-older-men-but-i-cant-give-them-my-body-38-year-old-nigerian-journalist/

fergie001, Mynd44, OAM4J Seun Nlfpmod

Re: "Young Boys Find Me More Attractive Than Older Men But I Can't Give Them My Body by money121(m): 10:53am On Jan 25
38yrs

All is well

1 Like

Re: "Young Boys Find Me More Attractive Than Older Men But I Can't Give Them My Body by immortalcrown(m): 10:54am On Jan 25
Does it mean she is still single? She has a child named "Lotanna". So, who is the father of the child.

Meanwhile, she is a very close paddy to the top two hip-hop musicians from the East. I no go mention their names. She also mingles a lot with young politicians.

Ijele Ozioma Christy Ejiofor (Ada Nanka), my fellow fan of Ajofia Nnewi. She sings Ajofia's songs well. She is also a promoter of the Igbo culture. Her Anambra accent is so good.

ADDED:
I have read her interview, which is like her biography. She is from Nawfia, not Nanka. Also, her child's name is Jidenna, not Lotanna. She also talked about the father of the child. https://mytori.ng/i-got-into-solid-fm-enugu-as-a-freelance-marketer-became-a-hugely-popular-presenter-but-my-goal-is-to-become-a-teacher

1 Like

Re: "Young Boys Find Me More Attractive Than Older Men But I Can't Give Them My Body by History555: 10:59am On Jan 25
Who bring this nonsense news here

2 Likes

Re: "Young Boys Find Me More Attractive Than Older Men But I Can't Give Them My Body by Zonefree(m): 11:02am On Jan 25
I need an answer as why young boys keep approaching me to date them".

Evening newspaper, no one finds you attractive, na lash boys wan lash. Stop feeling funky!

3 Likes

Re: "Young Boys Find Me More Attractive Than Older Men But I Can't Give Them My Body by Machinegun91(m): 11:02am On Jan 25
Nonsense something

1 Like

Re: "Young Boys Find Me More Attractive Than Older Men But I Can't Give Them My Body by DaddyRochie1642: 11:02am On Jan 25
immortalcrown:
Does it mean she is still single? She has a child named "Lotanna". So, who is the father of the child.

Meanwhile, she is a very close paddy to the top two hip-hop musicians from the East. I no go mention their names. She also mingles a lot with young politicians.

Ijele Ozioma Ejiofor (Ada Nanka), my fellow fan of Ajofia Nnewi. She sings Ajofia's songs well. She is also a promoter of the Igbo culture. Her Anambra accent is so good.

Resist the urge to shalaye

2 Likes

Re: "Young Boys Find Me More Attractive Than Older Men But I Can't Give Them My Body by Zonefree(m): 11:06am On Jan 25
money121:
38yrs

All is well
I'm not sure all is well with a 38 years old Nigerian unmarried woman.

At tender age, an average Nigerian girl's dream is to get married to a rich man , have kids and enjoy life to the fullest.

At 38, when those dreams are not fulfilled or not anywhere close, how do you expect "All to be well" ?

3 Likes

Re: "Young Boys Find Me More Attractive Than Older Men But I Can't Give Them My Body by immortalcrown(m): 11:09am On Jan 25
DaddyRochie1642:
Resist the urge to shalaye
Meaning?
Re: "Young Boys Find Me More Attractive Than Older Men But I Can't Give Them My Body by money121(m): 11:20am On Jan 25
History555:
Who bring this nonsense news here
Na me grin grin

No vex paddy mi cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "Young Boys Find Me More Attractive Than Older Men But I Can't Give Them My Body by Creamypie(m): 11:27am On Jan 25
Very useless news. Which guy man go settle for 38 year old meat? Evening magazine

1 Like

Re: "Young Boys Find Me More Attractive Than Older Men But I Can't Give Them My Body by mbaise1000: 11:36am On Jan 25
Someone is stylishly advertising and some people don't understand, but at the level of her exposure, she is supposed to go out and propose to any man she wants, what she 8s trying to do here is hide in plain sight, my sister, there is nothing wrong being single at 38, if it's intentional, if it's not intentional, there must be a mistake somewhere and you must take the responsibility for that mistake, and learn from it. Mistakes makes intelligent people even BETTER, meanwhile, I am 54 and not married even for the first time and it's not intentional, SO, CAN YOU MARRY ME?

2 Likes

Re: "Young Boys Find Me More Attractive Than Older Men But I Can't Give Them My Body by Smile4me01(m): 11:39am On Jan 25
Even that 38 is a football ⚽🏈🏈⚽⚽ age.
Re: "Young Boys Find Me More Attractive Than Older Men But I Can't Give Them My Body by money121(m): 11:57am On Jan 25
Smile4me01:
Even that 38 is a football ⚽🏈🏈⚽⚽ age.
Stop joor grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Young Boys Find Me More Attractive Than Older Men But I Can't Give Them My Body by eazzzy1(m): 2:46pm On Jan 25
Men your age are mostly married, the unmarried ones don’t want marriage or they don’t want it with their age mates or someone your age.

Younger guys know you won’t pressure them for marriage so they just want to be helping you in the oza room. Most of them will disappear when they hit once or twice.

1 Like

Re: "Young Boys Find Me More Attractive Than Older Men But I Can't Give Them My Body by YoobaNesan: 3:22pm On Jan 25
Who are those foolish young boys that find this baby whale attractive?
Re: "Young Boys Find Me More Attractive Than Older Men But I Can't Give Them My Body by Zanzibar1: 3:48pm On Jan 25
It will be hard to get a mens attraction once you cross a certain age bracket. The younger ones won't chase except for the fun sha
Re: "Young Boys Find Me More Attractive Than Older Men But I Can't Give Them My Body by 1Sharon(f): 4:05pm On Jan 25
Not a flex sis. Do they want to marry you?
Re: "Young Boys Find Me More Attractive Than Older Men But I Can't Give Them My Body by Kaido: 4:12pm On Jan 25
1Sharon:
Not a flex sis. Do they want to marry you?
They all want to knack and go.
Re: "Young Boys Find Me More Attractive Than Older Men But I Can't Give Them My Body by ValCon888: 5:19pm On Jan 25
This one is not even thinking of marriage. She’s still interested in knowing why young boys want to date her. As if she doesn’t know the answer

Misplaced priorities.

1 Like

Re: "Young Boys Find Me More Attractive Than Older Men But I Can't Give Them My Body by flokii: 6:01pm On Jan 25
Hanty, age is not on your side o.. better give one of those boys chance make dem fit knack you belle before you'll hit menopause.
Re: "Young Boys Find Me More Attractive Than Older Men But I Can't Give Them My Body by JessicaRabbit(f): 9:50pm On Jan 25
At least, she's turned this into an interactive experience, throwing her phone number into the mix. Bravo, Christy! Let the dating advice hotline commence – because nothing says romance like a journalist seeking answers in the digital age. 🎤

2 Likes

Re: "Young Boys Find Me More Attractive Than Older Men But I Can't Give Them My Body by brain54(m): 3:27am On Jan 26
Woman bashing thread...
Re: "Young Boys Find Me More Attractive Than Older Men But I Can't Give Them My Body by SAMBARRY: 6:22am On Jan 26
grin
Re: "Young Boys Find Me More Attractive Than Older Men But I Can't Give Them My Body by ekelebeXstunner: 6:53am On Jan 26
Young boys just want to knack. Older men know better. She doesn’t take care of herself.
Re: "Young Boys Find Me More Attractive Than Older Men But I Can't Give Them My Body by tutudesz: 7:13pm On Jan 27
Dress like your age mates simple undecided

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Dis? / The Biggest Fool In Nigeria Movie Industry / How Our Daughter Met Chinedu"aki"ikedieze – In-law, Mr. Lawrence Nwajah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.