Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Solar Power Designs,installation And Maintenance - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Solar Power Designs,installation And Maintenance (45 Views)

Fence Designs, Installation And Planning / Installation And Supply Of Roof Stone Coated Roof Tiles / Refecon Installations, Repairs And Maintenance Services. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Solar Power Designs,installation And Maintenance by Ometere1978: 11:52am On Jan 25
Power stability in Nigeria is has now turn to rocket science, Nigerians now embrace solar power as a means of power generation.in view of this,I have put together a comprehensive SOLAR POWER DESIGNS, INSTALLATION & MAINTENANCE ebook for those who want to join this latest trend and earn a living.this is part of my service to humanity in my own little way.with just #1500,u can get the ebook and mentorship till u become an expert. NB: I only need 20 people to benefit from this offer because of my busy schedules.large number of people for mentorship won't be easy for me.so the choice is yours to act fast.watsapp 09066651613 now to place yur order.its on first come,first serve basis.

(1) (Reply)

Railway Station Fencing / Carton Packaging / We Ship At A Pocket Friendly Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.