Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,077 members, 7,814,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

LASG Orders Immediate Closure Of Lekki Conservation Centre After Viral Video - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LASG Orders Immediate Closure Of Lekki Conservation Centre After Viral Video (28087 Views)

Wike Orders Immediate Closure Of International Conference Centre For Renovation / Gombe Govt Orders Immediate Closure Of All 'gala' Houses / FG Orders Immediate Closure Of Enrolment Activities At NIMC Headquarters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASG Orders Immediate Closure Of Lekki Conservation Centre After Viral Video by OgaRico(m): 4:41pm On Jan 25
Sorry about your experience but to say na me, I for show that monkey craze sha.
When I struggle hold him neck, him go learn something new.

yemmight:

The monkey went deep inside the bush. I know it will have dumped it somewhere. Management of the place also wrote on entrance people should be careful of the monkeys. They also drag food with people.

1 Like

Re: LASG Orders Immediate Closure Of Lekki Conservation Centre After Viral Video by yemmight(m): 4:49pm On Jan 25
OgaRico:
Sorry about your experience but to say na me, I for show that monkey craze sha.
When I struggle hold him neck, him go learn something new.

Haa. Monkey that already on tees within a second. They have very deep forest and swamp in the areas. How do you intend to pursue. Sometimes they from behind fruits from your hands.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LASG Orders Immediate Closure Of Lekki Conservation Centre After Viral Video by sweetgala(m): 5:03pm On Jan 25
Jennyclay:
Somebody took me to this place I think last year or two years ago, I was so scared passing through. But it was really fun!!

Nigeria can kill you before your time undecided. They keep buying sub standard materials to build stuff like this undecided.

Thank God it was noticed.

I was there in 2018 and it wasn't like this, there was a flooding as it was sometimes in mid November and a section was cordoned-off.

I guess some of the management have taken their eyes off the ball. A terrible shame
Re: LASG Orders Immediate Closure Of Lekki Conservation Centre After Viral Video by Konquest: 6:12pm On Jan 25
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MV-HVDtOQ0

The Lagos State Government has ordered the immediate closure of Lekki Conservation Centre (LCC).

This comes after a visitor took to social media to raise alarm about the state of the canopy walkway at the facility.

The State Government also ordered immediate and extensive repairs on affected areas.

Director-General of Lagos State Safety Commission, Lanre Omojola, who led a team on a visit to the Centre, said that the safety of Lagos residents remained the highest priority of the state government at all times.
That was a highly observant move from the dude who made the video. There was indeed a detachment of the metallic joint in the canopy bridge.
Re: LASG Orders Immediate Closure Of Lekki Conservation Centre After Viral Video by Ayatullah(m): 6:30pm On Jan 25
Thank God for the positive use of social media to save the situation.

The Top Managers of the conservative centre deserve to be disciplined for being so blind to the situation. They just have to be sanctioned!

Re: LASG Orders Immediate Closure Of Lekki Conservation Centre After Viral Video by Raylight2(m): 7:53pm On Jan 25
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MV-HVDtOQ0

The Lagos State Government has ordered the immediate closure of Lekki Conservation Centre (LCC).

This comes after a visitor took to social media to raise alarm about the state of the canopy walkway at the facility.

The State Government also ordered immediate and extensive repairs on affected areas.

Director-General of Lagos State Safety Commission, Lanre Omojola, who led a team on a visit to the Centre, said that the safety of Lagos residents remained the highest priority of the state government at all times.

Sirbinus dey fear o
Re: LASG Orders Immediate Closure Of Lekki Conservation Centre After Viral Video by drololaaof: 8:46pm On Jan 25
olatade:
All the officials saddled with the management of that facility supposed to be sacked or suspended. It has to be called out before assessment and repair. Do we just do projects and abandon them. So the people in charge of that facility do not know that it has been in such despicable state? Its negligence and it should have consequences, what if someone has lost his/her life.
It is not the fault of the official but that of the management, if their officials call their attention to it they will rebuff them or sack them
Re: LASG Orders Immediate Closure Of Lekki Conservation Centre After Viral Video by azzima(m): 9:03pm On Jan 25
I visited in 2009 for the first time and I decided NEVER to go again.......

SAME shaky Walking Chain issue SINCE 2009 o!

Naija maintenance culture!
Re: LASG Orders Immediate Closure Of Lekki Conservation Centre After Viral Video by janeedema(f): 10:14pm On Jan 25
I love his accent. One man's meat is another's okporoko.
ASHTAROTH:
Who's this dude forming accent for, abeg park well.

Good job for calling the attention to it though.
Re: LASG Orders Immediate Closure Of Lekki Conservation Centre After Viral Video by Bankowner: 12:39am On Jan 26
People can fit risk their lives sha!
I see something like this, I'll make a u-turn immediately. I only have one life.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan: Stop Treating Sitting Presidents Like Gods / Arewa Youths To Osinbajo: Fight Back Or Resign / Lawan To Uwais: 'Your reaction to our comment is baseless’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.