Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Bandits Invade Ogurugu In Enugu, Kidnap 4 Female Farmers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Invade Ogurugu In Enugu, Kidnap 4 Female Farmers (11641 Views)

Bandits Invade Kubwa In Abuja, Conduct House-To-House Raid / Bandits Invade Kaduna Barracks, Steal Cows Owned By Army Officers / Gunmen Kidnap 4 Chinese Railway Workers In Ogun, Kill Policeman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Invade Ogurugu In Enugu, Kidnap 4 Female Farmers by Bridget95(f): 2:31am On Jan 26
Slytiger:
IPOB ESN have gone into hiding.
That is your prayer hence your government sent police to suppress them so that these kind of bad news can go on unabated but you guys will be shocked.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Invade Ogurugu In Enugu, Kidnap 4 Female Farmers by berrystunn(m): 4:35am On Jan 26
Risingblue008:
The ESN
will reply back soon
No delay

Criminals can't stop crime
Re: Bandits Invade Ogurugu In Enugu, Kidnap 4 Female Farmers by tunjijones(m): 5:28am On Jan 26
SeeWahala:

Na your prayer be that? cheesy carry your gun follow your muslim bothers enter bush to find out na, no be only for nairaland you go dey blow trumpet.

If not for those border communities Enugu share with benue all these nonsense can never happen

Una too dey make mouth unnecessarily.

Chaiii, who do una this kin tin.
Re: Bandits Invade Ogurugu In Enugu, Kidnap 4 Female Farmers by Amount(m): 6:24am On Jan 26
Slytiger:

In your mind, you think I am Muslim 😂

Look at your making up excuses about border town.

Oga you're a Muslim, stop denying your terrorism background grin

1 Like

Re: Bandits Invade Ogurugu In Enugu, Kidnap 4 Female Farmers by Major1984(m): 6:36am On Jan 26
SeeWahala:

Na your prayer be that? cheesy carry your gun follow your muslim bothers enter bush to find out na, no be only for nairaland you go dey blow trumpet.

If not for those border communities Enugu share with benue all these nonsense can never happen
so Udi local government now bounds with Benue state right ? If you don't know boundaries ask, the Enugu State communities that bounds with Benue state have peace , places like Eha Amala Amafu, Enugu Ezike , ubolo afor etc have not experienced kidnap before, guide your towns well and stop using excuses of boundaries

1 Like

Re: Bandits Invade Ogurugu In Enugu, Kidnap 4 Female Farmers by SeeWahala: 6:40am On Jan 26
Major1984:
so Udi local government now bounds with Benue state right ? If you don't know boundaries ask, the Enugu State communities that bounds with Benue state have peace , places like Amala, Enugu Ezike , ubolo afor etc have not experienced kidnap before, guide your towns well and stop using excuses of boundaries

So it's now for me, a common citizen to guard my town well ehn. . . ?

It's no more for police or army, its now entirely up to ME ? , better face your front and don't force me to insult you this very early morning angry
Re: Bandits Invade Ogurugu In Enugu, Kidnap 4 Female Farmers by Major1984(m): 6:49am On Jan 26
SeeWahala:

So it's now for me, a common citizen to guard my town well ehn. . . ?

It's no more for police or army, its now entirely up to ME ? , better face your front and don't force me to insult you this very early morning angry
then stop dragging Benue state to your insecurities problem, when insecurities are happening in BENUE STATE no one from Benue state accuse Enugu State boundaries as complicit

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Invade Ogurugu In Enugu, Kidnap 4 Female Farmers by SeeWahala: 6:53am On Jan 26
Major1984:
then stop dragging Benue state to your insecurities problem, when insecurities are happening in BENUE STATE no one from Benue state accuse Enugu State boundaries as complicit

Its because you benue state men are cowards who will rather remain mute and die off like fowls than to speak out against the oppression ongoing jn your villages.

You are a coward and people from other parts of Nigeria are not like you. The Fulani will wipe you all off the face of the earth and take over your lands.

Keep on keeping quiet e hia, angry
Re: Bandits Invade Ogurugu In Enugu, Kidnap 4 Female Farmers by ObidenceNeckpre: 6:57am On Jan 26
Bloody liar, Na IPOB/ESN kidnapping their people
Re: Bandits Invade Ogurugu In Enugu, Kidnap 4 Female Farmers by Major1984(m): 7:01am On Jan 26
SeeWahala:

Its because you benue state men are cowards who will rather remain mute and die off like fowls than to speak out against the oppression ongoing jn your villages.

You are a coward and people from other parts of Nigeria are not like you. The Fulani will wipe you all off the face of the earth and take over your lands. It's you people ndi Igbos that are the most foolish tribe I ever see, a five states leads by a man in Finland , upon ,esn , unknown gun men he founded can't protect that tiny land mass area that is smaller than Benue state, your Igbo people are running to Benue state for their refugees. You can killed your king but you can't kill kidnappers, uses people

Re: Bandits Invade Ogurugu In Enugu, Kidnap 4 Female Farmers by Major1984(m): 7:22am On Jan 26
SeeWahala:

You are a coward and people from other parts of Nigeria are not like you. The Fulani will wipe you all off the face of the earth and take over your lands.
Fulani will not kill you people before they take your tiny and cursed land, your own Esn and unknown gun men will kill Ndi Igbos , after all they have started killing and flogging market women that didn't obey Monday lock down , you and your family will be wiped out by the unknown gun men soon ,they evil Ndi Igbos have created will befall them soon ,when you people kill your foolish people finish, Fulani men will take our land
Re: Bandits Invade Ogurugu In Enugu, Kidnap 4 Female Farmers by TUTU147: 7:23am On Jan 26
This is the reason why ESN was created,if not for the government that escalated everything nothing like kidnapping or killings by herdsmen.The government intentionally cause fight ESN in other to stop them from killing the criminal herdsmen.The government should make sure that the people are released,else the youth might take laws into their hands.
Re: Bandits Invade Ogurugu In Enugu, Kidnap 4 Female Farmers by georgeakins: 7:24am On Jan 26
DMerciful:
Tinubu should resign, he hasn't gotten anything right in about 8 months

Tinubu is not your president, according to your blodas

Mazi Simon Ekpa is now your prime minister . He should be able to secure your land

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Invade Ogurugu In Enugu, Kidnap 4 Female Farmers by georgeakins: 7:26am On Jan 26
Melagros:
COMRADES
Tinubu is incompetent

Tinubu is not your president.

Mazi Simon Ekpa has been sworn in as biaflan prime minister

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Invade Ogurugu In Enugu, Kidnap 4 Female Farmers by DMerciful(m): 7:37am On Jan 26
Why do you feel anyone that criticizes the mandate thief and criminal drug baron is from SE?

Thats what you guys did during electiond to the extent of discriminating against your own people that looked like Igbos
georgeakins:

Tinubu is not your president, according to your blodas

Mazi Simon Ekpa is now your prime minister . He should be able to secure your land
Re: Bandits Invade Ogurugu In Enugu, Kidnap 4 Female Farmers by froxydydx: 7:38am On Jan 26
SeeWahala:

Very wrong analysis. Infact Benue as a non muslim, non-fulani and non-terrorist sympathizing state is the reason why there are limited attacks in the south east. Just know that Benue and Plateau are under intense attach because they are the two states sharing borders with terrorist/fulani sympathizing states along the northern coordinate that have consistently resisted fulanization

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Invade Ogurugu In Enugu, Kidnap 4 Female Farmers by Ttipsy(f): 7:56am On Jan 26
froxydydx:

Very wrong analysis. Infact Benue as a non muslim, non-fulani and non-terrorist sympathizing state is the reason why there are limited attacks in the south east. Just know that Benue and Plateau are under intense attach because they are the two states sharing borders with terrorist/fulani sympathizing states along the northern coordinate that have consistently resisted fulanization
I hope they come out of this soon
This is really bad
Re: Bandits Invade Ogurugu In Enugu, Kidnap 4 Female Farmers by AbuAeesha: 7:58am On Jan 26
Risingblue008:
The ESN
will reply back soon
No delay
The esn killing its own pple or wch one?? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits Invade Ogurugu In Enugu, Kidnap 4 Female Farmers by kossyablaze(m): 8:42am On Jan 26
Alexis11:

I'm happy you are not beating your chest on this thread. grin
no time to mess around boy. I'm busy making money here in Canada

1 Like

Re: Bandits Invade Ogurugu In Enugu, Kidnap 4 Female Farmers by Ttipsy(f): 9:02am On Jan 26
kossyablaze:
no time to mess around boy. I'm busy making money here in Canada
hi
Re: Bandits Invade Ogurugu In Enugu, Kidnap 4 Female Farmers by gidgiddy: 9:16am On Jan 26
As insecurity increases, people are busy talking nonsense
Re: Bandits Invade Ogurugu In Enugu, Kidnap 4 Female Farmers by gidgiddy: 9:18am On Jan 26
ObidenceNeckpre:
Bloody liar, Na IPOB/ESN kidnapping their people

And they chose to do it in Uzo-Uwani, a place that is close the Benue border and has been notorious for herdsman attacks?
Re: Bandits Invade Ogurugu In Enugu, Kidnap 4 Female Farmers by AncientAlien(m): 9:21am On Jan 26
Is there any state safe from bandits and kidnappers in this country? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Bandits Invade Ogurugu In Enugu, Kidnap 4 Female Farmers by BigDawsNet: 9:32am On Jan 26
Makunahatata:
den kidnap your parents,u dey turn am to religion war...if we check well ,your ppl are definitely among them, giving Intel's and all.. mtcheew

My people are your people... we are Nigerians whether una like it or not...
Re: Bandits Invade Ogurugu In Enugu, Kidnap 4 Female Farmers by NEIGHBOUR(m): 9:55am On Jan 26
Lies,!!! This must be Ondo State!!! Can't happen in the Southeast.
Victim FC .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits Invade Ogurugu In Enugu, Kidnap 4 Female Farmers by Makunahatata: 10:00am On Jan 26
BigDawsNet:

My people are your people... we are Nigerians whether una like it or not...
oga , nobody dey dispute that... why bringing religion into it? ,When we all know most times when these ppl are caught, indigenes are always involved ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits Invade Ogurugu In Enugu, Kidnap 4 Female Farmers by Ogene001: 1:19pm On Jan 26
Ogurugu is an Igala community in Enugu state sharing boarders with Kogi
Re: Bandits Invade Ogurugu In Enugu, Kidnap 4 Female Farmers by Melagros(m): 11:00pm On Jan 26
georgeakins:

Tinubu is not your president.

Mazi Simon Ekpa has been sworn in as biaflan prime minister
These guys ehh, una no go kill person here ooh, so anybody who criticises this government is Igbo abeg this nonsense is too funny grin grin grin
Re: Bandits Invade Ogurugu In Enugu, Kidnap 4 Female Farmers by kossyablaze(m): 9:01am On Feb 04
Ttipsy:
hi
Hi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Passes Electoral Act Amendment Bill For Third Reading / Lai: Saraki Lied! He Didn’t Donate A Dime After Offa Robbery / APC Expels Cairo Ojougbo From Party In Delta State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.