Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,357 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

"I Might Go Into Politics" - Bbnaija’s Seyi Awolowo Explores A Political Pathway - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Might Go Into Politics" - Bbnaija’s Seyi Awolowo Explores A Political Pathway (234 Views)

Seyi Awolowo Flaunts Adeshola, His Dublin-Based Girlfriend, Calls Her His WCW / Meet Seyi Awolowo's Girlfriend, Adeshola (Photos) / BBNaija: Seyi Awolowo Massages Esther, Carries Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Might Go Into Politics" - Bbnaija’s Seyi Awolowo Explores A Political Pathway by chymer(m): 3:14pm On Jan 25
Former Big Brother Naija reality show housemate Seyi Awolowo has hinted at the possibility of delving into politics.

The 33-year-old reality personality, who hails from a distinguished lineage as the grandson of the late Chief Obafemi Awolowo, a prominent Nigerian nationalist and statesman, shared his contemplation on the prospect of entering the political arena.

Addressing societal expectations associated with being "Awolowo's child," Seyi discussed his family's legacy during an appearance on Channels TV's 'The Morning Brief.'

As the 20th grandchild of Chief Obafemi Awolowo, Seyi acknowledged the weight of his family's history and the influence it could have on his future endeavors.

Expressing his reservations about entering politics, Seyi disclosed, "To be honest, I would have loved not to get into politics, but with the way it seems in the country, I might have to."

The current state of affairs in Nigeria, coupled with his desire to contribute positively to the nation, appears to be a compelling factor that could lure Seyi into the realm of politics.

Read More: https://naijaupdate.ng/i-might-go-into-politics-bbnaijas-seyi-awolowo-explores-a-political-pathway/

Re: "I Might Go Into Politics" - Bbnaija’s Seyi Awolowo Explores A Political Pathway by eepeepook: 6:11am On Jan 26
No surprise here. He wants to milk the Awolowo name for whatever it’s worth. His tribesmen will blindly support him.
Re: "I Might Go Into Politics" - Bbnaija’s Seyi Awolowo Explores A Political Pathway by SAMBARRY: 6:17am On Jan 26
Lol Nigerians resent children from privileged homes so they'll not likely go for you.they have the pre conceived notion that children from privileged homes are saucy, indulgent,rude and don't deserve to occupy any position but if you sell a story of grass to grace,they'll likely go for you.

Everything you say or do even when you do it unconsciously will be labelled as pride, they'll misjudge you and not even give you a benefit of doubt.

Even every of your mistakes will be blown out of proportion because people have overly high expectations of you

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Odumodublvck To Be Charged To Court! / Junior Pope: If You Still Believe Water Spirits Are Not Real Then Watch This / Video Of Davido Singing For His Wife Chioma At His Show After Cheating Rumors.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.