Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,324 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

I Killed Two Snakes This Afternoon, Just For Safety Purposes! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Killed Two Snakes This Afternoon, Just For Safety Purposes! (576 Views)

Two Snakes Crawling At My Backyard / I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo / Fatal Truck Accident In Ibadan, Woman Killed, Two Others Injured (2) (3) (4)

I Killed Two Snakes This Afternoon, Just For Safety Purposes! by talk2ekpa(m): 4:33pm On Jan 25
I Killed these two snakes this afternoon. One came into my compound, while the other one was just by the gate. I almost wanted not to kill them because I don't eat snakes, but just for safety purpose!

Anybody interested, I can waybill them!

Re: I Killed Two Snakes This Afternoon, Just For Safety Purposes! by Franklyspeakin: 4:35pm On Jan 25
Where is LALA... Meanwhile you dey snake island ooo
Re: I Killed Two Snakes This Afternoon, Just For Safety Purposes! by talk2ekpa(m): 4:46pm On Jan 25
Franklyspeakin:
Where is LALA... Meanwhile you dey snake island ooo

My brother, na business people come surround us with broken tiles and broken toilet stuffs from their warehouses ooo. We just de provoke for our street since ooo.
Re: I Killed Two Snakes This Afternoon, Just For Safety Purposes! by Chukwuka319(m): 4:52pm On Jan 25
These snakes resemble those of the family Elapidae which which includes cobras,mambas, coral snakes,tiger snakes,sea snakes.
This family includes 95% of the world's most venomous snakes.
Re: I Killed Two Snakes This Afternoon, Just For Safety Purposes! by talk2ekpa(m): 4:57pm On Jan 25
Chukwuka319:
These snakes resemble those of the family Elapidae which which includes cobras,mambas, coral snakes,tiger snakes,sea snakes.

All these from the picture? You study Snakology?
Re: I Killed Two Snakes This Afternoon, Just For Safety Purposes! by garriAndsugar: 5:10pm On Jan 25
You wan waybill snake? grin
Re: I Killed Two Snakes This Afternoon, Just For Safety Purposes! by muyico(m): 5:12pm On Jan 25
God blessed u with two meats
Re: I Killed Two Snakes This Afternoon, Just For Safety Purposes! by muyico(m): 5:13pm On Jan 25
pepper soup don set!
Re: I Killed Two Snakes This Afternoon, Just For Safety Purposes! by Neespace: 6:28pm On Jan 25
Just incase it reaches fp I want you all to know that you are loved. Your Tomorrow will be better than today be proud of yourself

Re: I Killed Two Snakes This Afternoon, Just For Safety Purposes! by Chukwuka319(m): 7:27pm On Jan 25
talk2ekpa:

All these from the picture? You study Snakology?
Lol! I studied them from nature documentaries on YouTube
Re: I Killed Two Snakes This Afternoon, Just For Safety Purposes! by Smitaro100(m): 11:15pm On Jan 25
Na forest you dey live?🙄
Re: I Killed Two Snakes This Afternoon, Just For Safety Purposes! by dazzlingd(m): 11:57pm On Jan 25
garriAndsugar:
You wan waybill snake? grin

Re: I Killed Two Snakes This Afternoon, Just For Safety Purposes! by KingMack(m): 12:18am On Jan 26
She + Male = She_male

Bob + Risky = Bobrisky
Re: I Killed Two Snakes This Afternoon, Just For Safety Purposes! by Passionnn: 6:59am On Jan 26
Chukwuka319:
Good job.
Giving iit the academic touch

Re: I Killed Two Snakes This Afternoon, Just For Safety Purposes! by talk2ekpa(m): 7:15am On Jan 26
muyico:
God blessed u with two meats

That's why I bring my blessings come nairaland na... No love in sharing again? angry grin grin
Re: I Killed Two Snakes This Afternoon, Just For Safety Purposes! by talk2ekpa(m): 7:18am On Jan 26
Smitaro100:
Na forest you dey live?🙄

Ask me ooo...! Wait make I check again.
Re: I Killed Two Snakes This Afternoon, Just For Safety Purposes! by Chukwuka319(m): 12:06pm On Jan 26
Passionnn:
Good job. Giving iit the academic touch
Thanks brother.

A New Member In The House / Starting An It Training Business Nigeria / Urgent Opportunity! Apply Now