Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Governor Soludo And APGA Chairman Visit Willie Obiano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Soludo And APGA Chairman Visit Willie Obiano (23609 Views)

Peter Obi: Catholic Church Disowns Priest Preaching Against Soludo And APGA / “You Don’t Go Around Saying PDP Or APC Will Win"—APGA Chairman To Soludo / Prof Chukwuma Soludo And Family In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Soludo And APGA Chairman Visit Willie Obiano by Laple0541(m): 9:55pm On Jan 25
yarimo:
Jubilations in Anambra state after obi was caught trying to run away from Nigeria after EFCC arrested OBIANO

This guy, you just like to squeeze Obi’s testics anyhow! Anyway the scammer deserves it.
Re: Governor Soludo And APGA Chairman Visit Willie Obiano by 90dbest: 9:59pm On Jan 25
Like obiano,like soludo.they built substandard projects at a highly inflated price.
Re: Governor Soludo And APGA Chairman Visit Willie Obiano by MrBiGGEST(m): 10:09pm On Jan 25
So you don’t have a point
chidiakwari:
That you are likely to be kidnapped soon
Re: Governor Soludo And APGA Chairman Visit Willie Obiano by Ohraykon: 10:09pm On Jan 25
BarrNosaEsq:

You lie like a child.

Peter Obi left office since 2014 and has NEVER been invited, accused or even alleged by any anti-graft agency to have stolen a pin from his time as governor. I'm a lawyer, quote me anywhere!

Hate Obi all you want, doesn't change the fact that he's an upright man. A real man. The kind of man Tinubu can only dream of being.
he is a pretender even mazi nnamdi kanu doesn't like him.
Re: Governor Soludo And APGA Chairman Visit Willie Obiano by BarrNosaEsq: 10:10pm On Jan 25
Ohraykon:
he is a pretender even mazi nnamdi kanu doesn't like him.

How did he pretend?

And who gives a shite what your mazi likes or doesn't like?
Re: Governor Soludo And APGA Chairman Visit Willie Obiano by Bluntemperor: 10:13pm On Jan 25
BarrNosaEsq:

You lie like a child.
Peter Obi left office since 2014 and has NEVER been invited, accused or even alleged by any anti-graft agency to have stolen a pin from his time as governor. I'm a lawyer, quote me anywhere!
Hate Obi all you want, doesn't change the fact that he's an upright man. A real man. The kind of man Tinubu can only dream of being.

You were making sense, until your last Statement ' the kind of man Tinubu can only dream of being ' ,as a Barrister,you are so carried away by Trusting Politicians and you want to make us believed that Politicians should be trusted!
What a disappointed life is this!
Then,you better prepared for Obiano defence!
I beg ,go rest,as all Politicians are same,same,for if they are so good,we would have seen one State that would be a Dubai by now!
Re: Governor Soludo And APGA Chairman Visit Willie Obiano by callmevirus(m): 10:30pm On Jan 25
BarrNosaEsq:

You lie like a child.

SIR you're right, but you have made a very big mistake by replying that guy, he has nothing rather than commenting rubbish on every thread concerning PO

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo And APGA Chairman Visit Willie Obiano by callmevirus(m): 10:42pm On Jan 25
Mindlog:

You are just one of the reason why phones are not allowed in psychiatric wards, the mental health nurse on shift in your ward needs to be queried about your access to a phone because the antipsychotics you are being administered is really messing up your head.

I think you are right here, that guy doesn't reason like a normal person

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo And APGA Chairman Visit Willie Obiano by Tochi360: 11:01pm On Jan 25
yarimo:
Jubilations in Anambra state after obi was caught trying to run away from Nigeria after EFCC arrested OBIANO

Hahaha hahaha this one just dey mumu himself upandan grin grin

They searched and searched even to the blokos of Obi but found nothing cheesy

We are talking about a man who left millions of dollars for His State while other Governors were leaving debt and looting unrepentantly.
Re: Governor Soludo And APGA Chairman Visit Willie Obiano by Abufo: 11:06pm On Jan 25
Obiedun:
Who reported him to EFCC? No be you people do am?

Soludo has not recovered from the fact that "clean sweep Ignatius" Obiano swept Anambra coffers clean before handing over to him! I hear even coins and cobwebs were vacuumed from all accounts! poor Soludo does not even know where and what to begin governing from! Obiano na real smooth criminal!
Re: Governor Soludo And APGA Chairman Visit Willie Obiano by Chivik93(m): 11:08pm On Jan 25
DenreleDave:
They can visit obiano because he is not a political harlots like Obi - anono óò grin grin grin

Obiano delivered anambra people from the grip of hero beer 🍻.

God bless anambra people

grin grin grin grin grin
please what do you mean by political brilliant or harlots,

Are we now celebrating who play the best politics instead of who save the people better, 9ha problem long,
Re: Governor Soludo And APGA Chairman Visit Willie Obiano by Kionrae: 11:12pm On Jan 25
yarimo:
normally the kind curses wey u dn accumulate for this forum e no suppose better for ur gen
Re: Governor Soludo And APGA Chairman Visit Willie Obiano by Chivik93(m): 11:13pm On Jan 25
DenreleDave:
They can visit obiano because he is not a political harlots like Obi - anono óò grin grin grin

Obiano delivered anambra people from the grip of hero beer 🍻.

God bless anambra people

grin grin grin grin grin
indeed if given the chance some of us we do worst than Buhari and Tinubu put together
Re: Governor Soludo And APGA Chairman Visit Willie Obiano by safarifarms(m): 11:24pm On Jan 25
Why waste your time on an irredeemable soul instead of just reporting the fake news he posted.

BarrNosaEsq:

You lie like a child.

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo And APGA Chairman Visit Willie Obiano by Demigod22: 11:43pm On Jan 25
BarrNosaEsq:

You lie like a child.

You can google it, Peter Obi have been indicted and invited but Corruption will always overcome.
Re: Governor Soludo And APGA Chairman Visit Willie Obiano by yarimo(m): 11:46pm On Jan 25
BarrNosaEsq:

You lie like a child.

investigation doesn't have time limit
Re: Governor Soludo And APGA Chairman Visit Willie Obiano by yarimo(m): 11:48pm On Jan 25
NGArmyTerrorist:
You're back after a long ban. You will loose your account if you don't take time because you're constituting nuisance here with false news.
But I won't loose my account if the news was TINUBU abi ?
Re: Governor Soludo And APGA Chairman Visit Willie Obiano by raumdeuter: 11:54pm On Jan 25
No surprise just like his predecessor

Re: Governor Soludo And APGA Chairman Visit Willie Obiano by Robinmido(m): 12:04am On Jan 26
Yarimo get sense
yarimo:
Re: Governor Soludo And APGA Chairman Visit Willie Obiano by Beverlyjean(f): 1:48am On Jan 26
yarimo:

Rule 8

Seun Nlfpmod dominique Obinoscopy mukina2
Re: Governor Soludo And APGA Chairman Visit Willie Obiano by Igboslayer: 2:03am On Jan 26
BarrNosaEsq:

You lie like a child.

Charge and bail lawyer… Wetin him name dey do for PANDORA.
Re: Governor Soludo And APGA Chairman Visit Willie Obiano by Igboslayer: 2:04am On Jan 26
Beverlyjean:

Rule 8

Seun Nlfpmod dominique Obinoscopy mukina2
In your deluded mind, they should ban him ba. That you all think alike in very mumuish manner baffles me.
Re: Governor Soludo And APGA Chairman Visit Willie Obiano by wiseoneking: 2:16am On Jan 26
yarimo:
this one is just a childish chatter, grow up. This is 2024, hunger and poverty is here with this government

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo And APGA Chairman Visit Willie Obiano by Max24: 2:43am On Jan 26
athaboi:
Who could ever believe that soludo will be a failure after all the professor, lecturer, former CBN governor nonsense? Dude has literally done nothing different, just the regular or even worse than the normal regular. He rushed to okpoko in onitsha and started clearing it immediately he was sworn in that he want to do this and that in okpoko, today nothing has been heard about okpoko since then! Just there doing absolutely nothing... what a shame
That's why leadership is not theory but practical. That's why I laugh in Spanish when people taking seriously all the jargons Obi was saying about Egypt and Malaysia and so on. If it was easy for him as gov he would have left viable investments for Soludo today not the failed next to nothing Hero beer investment.
Re: Governor Soludo And APGA Chairman Visit Willie Obiano by sophy17(m): 5:41am On Jan 26
festacman:
It is noteworthy that of all expenditures, the charges against Willie Obiano focus mainly on Security Vote for a state that unknown gun men held to ransom up to the governorship election day.

EFCC personnel should do more to earn their pay.

Then that is the more reason why he should be prosecuted!

He cannot claim to spend so much money on security and yet according to you unknown gun men held the state to ransom up till the election day.

Security vote should be scrapped. It is just a conduit pipe for stealing State fund by politicians.
Re: Governor Soludo And APGA Chairman Visit Willie Obiano by delzbaba(m): 6:27am On Jan 26
EFC only work with petition, someone from soludos government must have written a petition against obiano but he's still visiting him 🤣🤣
Re: Governor Soludo And APGA Chairman Visit Willie Obiano by Ironbull: 6:40am On Jan 26
BarrNosaEsq:

You lie like a child.

Eewwoooo!!! Chineke!!! Upright man kwa Very interesting from a so called lawyer. No wonder our judiciary is these rotten and distinctively the worst in the world.

I will rather go to court on my own than hiring you as a lawyer, I swear to God because its annoying and a contempt calling a man who evaded tax, a man who offloaded state cash to offshore account, a man who invested state fund in businesses and became largest shareholder in the business etc is your own righteous man, Mr lawyer You try no be small. Ndooh!!!
Re: Governor Soludo And APGA Chairman Visit Willie Obiano by Beverlyjean(f): 7:38am On Jan 26
Igboslayer:
In your deluded mind, they should ban him ba. That you all think alike in very mumuish manner baffles me.

He broke a rule... you too are a tribal bigot that's y u support him
Re: Governor Soludo And APGA Chairman Visit Willie Obiano by edungene7: 9:16am On Jan 26
imagine a sitting governor going to visit a reown criminal for two hours soludo is a disgrace if Anambra should vote this man for second term then something is wrong somewhere
Re: Governor Soludo And APGA Chairman Visit Willie Obiano by mogbolade43693: 9:47am On Jan 26
Willie Obiano performed really well in Anambra state, unlike that mediocre called Obi whose only achievement was a barren brewery. Willie Obiano performed really well in Anambra state, unlike that mediocre called Obi whose only achievement was a barren brewery. ...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Serious Chaos Currently Happening In Lafia, Nassarawa State / 2019 Election: Why Buhari Must Step Down For Saraki - Primate Ayodele / Lagos Judicial Panel Oath Of Secrecy #EndSARS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.