Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Naira Records To Historic Low Of N1,410 Against The Dollar - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Records To Historic Low Of N1,410 Against The Dollar (324 Views)

₦1,136 To ₦1,148: Naira Records First Depreciation Against Dollar In Months / US Dollar Supply Surges By 51% In Forex Market As Naira Records Gain / Naira Falls To Record Low Of N1,515 /$1 At The Black Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira Records To Historic Low Of N1,410 Against The Dollar by Mateco556: 8:48pm On Jan 25
Naira has tumbled to a record-breaking low, reaching N1,410 against the US Dollar. This significant depreciation, marking a 3.29% decline from the previous day’s closing rate of N1,365, underscores the unprecedented challenges facing the nation’s economy.

Factors Behind the Depreciation:
Market analysts point to a confluence of factors driving this alarming depreciation. The surge in demand for dollars has been notably persistent since the beginning of................

https://ratecaptain.com/naira-records-to-historic-low-of-n1410-against-the-dollar/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Records To Historic Low Of N1,410 Against The Dollar by LEARNPYTHON(m): 8:53pm On Jan 25
Who can explain clearly, simply and logically the reasons behind why naira keeps depreciating in value ?

I TEACH PYTHON PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE 👇
Re: Naira Records To Historic Low Of N1,410 Against The Dollar by Arobaga: 8:54pm On Jan 25
grin
Re: Naira Records To Historic Low Of N1,410 Against The Dollar by budaatum: 9:01pm On Jan 25
LEARNPYTHON:
Who can explain clearly, simply and logically the reasons behind why naira keeps depreciating in value ?

Why would one learn programming from one who can't read a simple article that answers your question?

https://www.nairaland.com/7981500/nigerians-ever-going-get-good#128125902
Re: Naira Records To Historic Low Of N1,410 Against The Dollar by Dvdpity: 9:01pm On Jan 25
Nigerians should take back their country..or watch it Go to abyss..
Re: Naira Records To Historic Low Of N1,410 Against The Dollar by Great2017: 9:27pm On Jan 25
LEARNPYTHON:

Really! What then is the difference between a dictionary and a data frame ?
Re: Naira Records To Historic Low Of N1,410 Against The Dollar by Zidoh(m): 9:37pm On Jan 25
Naija will be greater as the if goes up so shall it dropped yakataaaaa..... Law of Velocity ni.
Re: Naira Records To Historic Low Of N1,410 Against The Dollar by SeeWahala: 9:40pm On Jan 25
Na wao undecided

And me and mushibau bet say na by June the naira go reach N1,500 to a dollar . . . Be like say I go win this bet in February sha grin Tinubu na you do this one. Thank you oohhh.

True true e go favor only me, make my family find their own road to favor tongue
Re: Naira Records To Historic Low Of N1,410 Against The Dollar by budaatum: 9:50pm On Jan 25
Zidoh:
Naija will be greater as the if goes up so shall it dropped yakataaaaa..... Law of Velocity ni.

Guess we can just chop of a couple of zeros.
https://www.cbn.gov.ng/redenomination/newpolicy.asp

Re: Naira Records To Historic Low Of N1,410 Against The Dollar by Peakdesign23(m): 9:58pm On Jan 25
Nigeria is gone.
Re: Naira Records To Historic Low Of N1,410 Against The Dollar by Chibuzoripob: 10:19pm On Jan 25
sad no one to blame.The govt must fix the country
Re: Naira Records To Historic Low Of N1,410 Against The Dollar by Artiiclebeast: 1:47am On Jan 26
Really?
Re: Naira Records To Historic Low Of N1,410 Against The Dollar by Zidoh(m): 1:48pm On Jan 26
budaatum:

Guess we can just chop of a couple of zeros.
https://www.cbn.gov.ng/redenomination/newpolicy.asp
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Records To Historic Low Of N1,410 Against The Dollar by Onexmk(m): 3:30pm On Jan 26
Hard work is insufficient on its own.
You have to work wisely, with dedication, constancy, and focus.
Discover how to take advantage of internet chances.
One of the most affordable ways to improve your financial skills is via affiliate marketing.
No need for start up funds.
The individual that will teach you affiliate marketing and everything else is the only one you need to pay.
Did you know that as you execute all of the lessons from the Affiliate Beginner Course (ABC) step-by-step?
Weekly earning 350k is more than feasible.

+2349136115027

check my signature

(1) (Reply)

Publishing Online / Internet Business...start Up Your Own Online Business Today / Help Neededbwith Paypal Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.