Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,901 members, 7,810,462 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

How Nigeria Can Beat Cameroon, Alhassan And Snr Man Must Start - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Nigeria Can Beat Cameroon, Alhassan And Snr Man Must Start (11835 Views)

Nigeria Beat Cameroon 1-0 In Women's Olympic Football Qualifiers / Who Is Alhassan Yusuf, The Midfielder Replacing Ndidi For AFCON? / Wilfred Ndidi To Be Replaced By Alhassan Yusuf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Nigeria Can Beat Cameroon, Alhassan And Snr Man Must Start by Daejumong(m): 2:04am On Jan 26
Kelechi Iheanacho must replace Chukwueze in the starting line up. He is a more clinical finisher, more experienced , very good with free kicks and shots from long distances. He also has great passes and has a more business like approach . These are qualities we need in the final third that will relieve pressure on Osimhen and make us score loads of goals.
Alhassan for Iwobi.
Alhassan has stronger defensive abilities and decent attacking abilities. A 2 man pivot with Frank the tank is our best bet to tame the lions in midfield. Iwobi has been below par thus far.
My preferred line up
Nwabali

Ekong Omeruo Ajayi

Aina Alhassan Onyeka Bassey

Iheanacho Osimhen Lukmon

This team can win the Afcon

66 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How Nigeria Can Beat Cameroon, Alhassan And Snr Man Must Start by 2special(m): 5:52am On Jan 26
I wish Alhassan has recovered from injury

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nigeria Can Beat Cameroon, Alhassan And Snr Man Must Start by ISelectMySins: 10:37pm On Jan 26
Daejumong:
Kelechi Iheanacho must replace Chukwueze in the starting line up. He is a more clinical finisher, more experienced , very good with free kicks and shots from long distances. He also has great passes and has a more business like approach . These are qualities we need in the final third that will relieve pressure on Osimhen and make us score loads of goals.
Alhassan for Iwobi.
Alhassan has stronger defensive abilities and decent attacking abilities. A 2 man pivot with Frank the tank is our best bet to tame the lions in midfield. Iwobi has been below par thus far.
My preferred line up
Nwabali

Ekong Omeruo Ajayi

Iheanacho Osimhen Lukmon

Truly, truly, when you see a good player, a quality player, you hardly recognize them.

In the history of Nigerian football, there has not risen a quality left footer like Samuel Chukwueze. And no, I am not kidding you. shocked grin cheesy

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Nigeria Can Beat Cameroon, Alhassan And Snr Man Must Start by hstar: 10:54pm On Jan 26
ISelectMySins:

Truly, truly, when you see a good player, a quality player, you hardly recognize them.

In the history of Nigerian football, there has not risen a quality left footer like Samuel Chukwueze. And no, I am not kidding you. shocked grin cheesy
Wetin you smoke?

Where u put martins?

Him and prime obafemi martins dey d same level?

69 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Nigeria Can Beat Cameroon, Alhassan And Snr Man Must Start by FitCorper: 9:18am On Jan 27
Coach “thankgod”. Better zip and pray d super eagles fly above the indomitable lions. Nor b ur analysis coach go use. So calm down and be humble.
Re: How Nigeria Can Beat Cameroon, Alhassan And Snr Man Must Start by G00dharddick: 9:19am On Jan 27
Dude rest!

Super eagles can't win Cameroon

2 Likes

Re: How Nigeria Can Beat Cameroon, Alhassan And Snr Man Must Start by abhosts(m): 9:19am On Jan 27
N
Re: How Nigeria Can Beat Cameroon, Alhassan And Snr Man Must Start by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:19am On Jan 27
Wahala go dey sha
Re: How Nigeria Can Beat Cameroon, Alhassan And Snr Man Must Start by Lutherblaq: 9:19am On Jan 27
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: How Nigeria Can Beat Cameroon, Alhassan And Snr Man Must Start by Starboytwo(m): 9:19am On Jan 27
Abeg I don carry una ooo.

Ema loh play rubbish ooo, some of us dey use money play ooo

7 Likes

Re: How Nigeria Can Beat Cameroon, Alhassan And Snr Man Must Start by ogolemati: 9:20am On Jan 27
grin grin grin grin grin how I see penalties Nigeria likely to come home but all the best to them

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Nigeria Can Beat Cameroon, Alhassan And Snr Man Must Start by G00dharddick: 9:21am On Jan 27
ISelectMySins:

Chukwueze the clown?

Chukwueze is better off in the bench. The boy has so much PRIDE, he no dey pass Ball. Man is too filled with ego.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nigeria Can Beat Cameroon, Alhassan And Snr Man Must Start by Olarewaju89: 9:23am On Jan 27
Straight draw.

1 Like

Re: How Nigeria Can Beat Cameroon, Alhassan And Snr Man Must Start by BUSINESSREGISST: 9:24am On Jan 27
this is goo information
Re: How Nigeria Can Beat Cameroon, Alhassan And Snr Man Must Start by WantsandMore: 9:24am On Jan 27
G00dharddick:

Chukwueze the clown?

Chukwueze is better off in the bench. The boy has so much PRIDE, he no pass Ball. Man is too filled with ego.
I dey tell you. Frustrating the attacking line. Him, Simone & Zaidu..

9 Likes

Re: How Nigeria Can Beat Cameroon, Alhassan And Snr Man Must Start by sexiestharam(f): 9:25am On Jan 27
I have conditioned my mind that Nigeria is losing the match. If they win, I will be happy. If they lose, since my mind is conditioned, I won't feel it. As long as Ghana left before us, I am ok. That's my trophy.

56 Likes

Re: How Nigeria Can Beat Cameroon, Alhassan And Snr Man Must Start by internationalman(m): 9:26am On Jan 27
Everyone is forming coach now.

If the coach starts the match with this formation and loses, y'all will still come here and blame him.

I think Iheanacho is the only person I'm missing in this super eagles squad. The guy has always been lucky with goal right from his Man City days

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nigeria Can Beat Cameroon, Alhassan And Snr Man Must Start by jamesversion: 9:26am On Jan 27
Onana is the key.

8 Likes

Re: How Nigeria Can Beat Cameroon, Alhassan And Snr Man Must Start by Eriokanmi: 9:27am On Jan 27
I like that caption how they can win lol I hope they can prove me wrong.

2 Likes

Re: How Nigeria Can Beat Cameroon, Alhassan And Snr Man Must Start by G00dharddick: 9:27am On Jan 27
WantsandMore:
I dey tell you. Frustrating the attacking line. Him, Simone & Zaidu..

If anything make Nigeria win Cameroon then just know it's a mistake. Because normal this current super eagles no fit win Cameroon

4 Likes

Re: How Nigeria Can Beat Cameroon, Alhassan And Snr Man Must Start by Sonnobax15(m): 9:27am On Jan 27
grin
Super eagles all the way cha......I pray make our patriotism no do use strong thing today.

6 Likes

Re: How Nigeria Can Beat Cameroon, Alhassan And Snr Man Must Start by Tjra: 9:27am On Jan 27
Don't waste your time analysing anything. We go flog them koboko.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Nigeria Can Beat Cameroon, Alhassan And Snr Man Must Start by judedwriter(m): 9:28am On Jan 27
So far the super eagles have not really been impressive in this afcon....

This is the best time to up their game and prove all their critics_including me, wrong.

Can someone please advise our coach to use a two or three front attack and not depend on oshimen alone??

18 Likes

Re: How Nigeria Can Beat Cameroon, Alhassan And Snr Man Must Start by frugal(m): 9:28am On Jan 27
G00dharddick:

If anything make Nigeria win Cameroon then just know it's a mistake. Because normal this current super eagles no fit win Cameroon

The same cameroon we know of or there's another one somewhere?

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Nigeria Can Beat Cameroon, Alhassan And Snr Man Must Start by Marvieduke(f): 9:29am On Jan 27
My own is that they should used their sense to give Nigerians a victory to celebrate over the indomitable lions of Cameroon so we can have our bragging rights.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Nigeria Can Beat Cameroon, Alhassan And Snr Man Must Start by ggenius77(m): 9:30am On Jan 27
Iwobi is below average
Daejumong:
Alhassan for Iwobi.
My preferred line up
Nwabali

Ekong Omeruo Ajayi

Iheanacho Osimhen Lukmon

3 Likes

Re: How Nigeria Can Beat Cameroon, Alhassan And Snr Man Must Start by Seunpapa65: 9:32am On Jan 27
If they employ you now you go understand say e no easy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nigeria Can Beat Cameroon, Alhassan And Snr Man Must Start by G00dharddick: 9:32am On Jan 27
frugal:

The same cameroon we know of or there's another one somewhere?

Have you been following Cameroon's match in this tournament or you just want to argue?

Dude, if there was no pk, and that own goal Nigeria for no qualify at all. Nigeria have been playing rúbbish since this tournament Started. No reasonable football so far from the Nigerian team. Don't tell me you're expecting them to win the cup?

Dude Cameroon go settle down today play Nigeria what we call football. If care is not taken they go flog Nigeria

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nigeria Can Beat Cameroon, Alhassan And Snr Man Must Start by mokset123: 9:33am On Jan 27
Daejumong:
Alhassan for Iwobi.
My preferred line up
Nwabali

Ekong Omeruo Ajayi

Iheanacho Osimhen Lukmon

I do not know why the coach hasn't tried him yet. Is he injured?

3 Likes

Re: How Nigeria Can Beat Cameroon, Alhassan And Snr Man Must Start by KiNg0G: 9:33am On Jan 27
I saw it last night.

Cameroon 5 nigeria 2

1 Like

Re: How Nigeria Can Beat Cameroon, Alhassan And Snr Man Must Start by Temi2468: 9:34am On Jan 27
Lutherblaq:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

If you look their heads, you go think say power dey the body of two of them. undecided

Mtchew

1 Like

Re: How Nigeria Can Beat Cameroon, Alhassan And Snr Man Must Start by tubolancer(m): 9:37am On Jan 27
G00dharddick:

If anything make Nigeria win Cameroon then just know it's a mistake. Because normal this current super eagles are not fit to win Cameroon
Cameroon is not better.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hifl 2018: Match Moments Of UNILAG Vs UNIBEN And 3 Other Return Legs (pictures) / Anichebe To Provide Synthetic Pitches In Schools, To Partner Anambra Government / Two Sure Draws Every Week.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.