Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Construction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Ninth Mile Axis (Pictures) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Construction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Ninth Mile Axis (Pictures) (24202 Views)

Enugu-Onitsha Expressway Blocked As Task Force Kills Trailer Driver In Nkpor / Tanker Explosion On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway (Photos) / Trailer-Loaded With Beer Falls Along Oji River Axis Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Ninth Mile Axis (Pictures) by Chikel20000(m): 8:36am On Jan 26
Tap0lane:
It would not let how people see the project my brother. To de insult Tinubu na wetin de give we people endless joy out of chronic n irredeemable bigotry n hate.

oga shut up....let u people don't insult Obi n co

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Ninth Mile Axis (Pictures) by tiswell(m): 8:42am On Jan 26
WeddingParol:
APC is working in the East. cool
Rest,na mtn dey do am

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Ninth Mile Axis (Pictures) by stasius: 8:45am On Jan 26
Akụkọ ndị mgbu.

Road construction that has been going on for two decades! These people are just joking with SEasterners. Funny!
Re: Construction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Ninth Mile Axis (Pictures) by wallaze(m): 8:50am On Jan 26
CaptainStephen:
Good one but there is need for more.

The South eastern governors haven't done enough.

Is this a federal road or state road?
Do you expect the governor's to construct this
Road ? If you criticize them based on other lapses yes I will agree with you but if it's cos of this particular one then you wrong
Re: Construction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Ninth Mile Axis (Pictures) by Tap0lane: 8:50am On Jan 26
Just 2021 ?! I tot it was like that since 1821.

Was it ipob that told you the road was like that since 2021 or were they mistaken.

athaboi:
Lol....the road has been like this since 2021 so relax, it's nothing about tinubu
Re: Construction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Ninth Mile Axis (Pictures) by KosiGee(m): 8:57am On Jan 26
athaboi:
Lol....the road has been like this since 2021 so relax, it's nothing about tinubu

The road has actually been like that since 2008
Re: Construction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Ninth Mile Axis (Pictures) by tonicyril: 9:02am On Jan 26
Tap0lane:
It would not let our people see the project my brother. To de insult Tinubu na wetin de give we people endless joy out of chronic n irredeemable bigotry n hate.

dey play....we have not told you that the project is not apc or tinubu project...something wey shagari don commence since 1874 na hin apc San take glory ontop...dey play
Re: Construction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Ninth Mile Axis (Pictures) by Abemy(m): 9:06am On Jan 26
This road has been under construction since 2011 and is yet to be completed.
Re: Construction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Ninth Mile Axis (Pictures) by Chaolin: 9:10am On Jan 26
Nahunger:
grin

I can count 600 Brown roofs and a series of very thick forest 🥹🥹🥹

Mutanen nan sai ahankai walla, baki kamar garin tuwo da ba Nika da kyau ba 😁

Brown roofs in igbos land no no no
You only see brown roof in South West asap

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Ninth Mile Axis (Pictures) by COMPAQ(m): 9:24am On Jan 26
Kepukepu:
Most of the federal roads in southeast are receiving attention lately.

Good to hear. But when are we going to learn to properly maintain our roads though!!

That's the main reason why our roads fail so quickly. We never cut the bushes by the road or sweep the sand off the roads, which allow water to pool by the edge of the road when it rains. And everybody knows that stagnant water is the worst enemy of roads.
Re: Construction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Ninth Mile Axis (Pictures) by Kionrae: 9:41am On Jan 26
Enugu e dn tey wey I visit that beautiful city
Re: Construction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Ninth Mile Axis (Pictures) by Straighttime: 9:42am On Jan 26
SmartyPants:

Its a tax-credit initiative. MTN is not doing it for free. You people have been most unfair to Buhari by turning a blind eye to every good thing he did. It's shameful to continue in that way. Give credit to whom credit is due!

That is not my point sir. I'm only referring that its not a BAT's initiative but Buhari.

And who did not commend Buhari for that? He had to to that step after realizing that Fashola has no Intention to make federal roads 'work' especially in the south east.
Re: Construction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Ninth Mile Axis (Pictures) by Straighttime: 9:45am On Jan 26
tollyboy5:

Ok its MTN road and not federal road? grin grin grin grin grin

Olodo

Na your own olodo worst pass if you don't know that Buhari and Tinubu administrations are federal and your failure to even notice that I was referring to an era means your parents should request for school fees. Olodo nla!
Re: Construction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Ninth Mile Axis (Pictures) by anyination: 10:01am On Jan 26
Kudos to nnamdi kalu...

His voice attributed to the recent developments..
Re: Construction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Ninth Mile Axis (Pictures) by anyination: 10:02am On Jan 26
Tap0lane:
Irredeemable hate n chronic bigotry can blind

I see pain in your eyes.....
Cry no more
Re: Construction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Ninth Mile Axis (Pictures) by Bouncing2(m): 10:18am On Jan 26
Nahunger:
grin

Count out the 600 brown roofs,
You think this is south west? Or your pooor north?
Efulefu pesin😂

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Ninth Mile Axis (Pictures) by tollyboy5(m): 10:23am On Jan 26
Straighttime:

Na your own olodo worst pass if you don't know that Buhari and Tinubu administrations are federal and your failure to even notice that I was referring to an era means your parents should request for school fees. Olodo nla!
Whats all these jargons you and your fellow dummies are posting.
'MTN!', 'MTN! '

Go thank MTN na ozuo
Re: Construction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Ninth Mile Axis (Pictures) by tollyboy5(m): 10:26am On Jan 26
Straighttime:

That is not my point sir. I'm only referring that its not a BAT's initiative but Buhari.

And who did not commend Buhari for that? He had to to that step after realizing that Fashola has no Intention to make federal roads 'work' especially in the south east.
Stop pretending and changing narrative. Like your fellow dopemu, your reason for stating MTN is glaring.
You're just being smart by half
Re: Construction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Ninth Mile Axis (Pictures) by koning: 10:26am On Jan 26
STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION SINCE 1975.. una no dey shame! shocked shocked
Re: Construction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Ninth Mile Axis (Pictures) by Beautifulday: 10:32am On Jan 26
Kepukepu:
Most of the federal roads in southeast are receiving attention lately.

Major part of ninth miles was done during Buhari regime and good luck regime.
Re: Construction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Ninth Mile Axis (Pictures) by ifeco4(m): 10:34am On Jan 26
Nahunger:
grin

We are too rich to do brown roof, maybe you need to be admitted in a nearby clinic.

That forest you are seeing, your life savings can not buy a plot of land there.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Ninth Mile Axis (Pictures) by polygamist: 10:37am On Jan 26
All we are saying, give us road from ninth mile to otukpo in benue state
Re: Construction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Ninth Mile Axis (Pictures) by BrodaBenad: 10:37am On Jan 26
Nahunger:
grin

Wawan banza
Dan talakawa
Re: Construction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Ninth Mile Axis (Pictures) by YourMrBoo: 10:54am On Jan 26
Btruth:
God bless FG under BAT.

They have no hand in this.

MTN are the ones funding it

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Ninth Mile Axis (Pictures) by Kepukepu: 10:54am On Jan 26
YourMrBoo:

Shut up my friend. Which road.
MTN are the ones doing the road 2022. Get to know the history before giving unnecessary credit
mtn cannot just do roads without the federal government. Federal government will pay them back via tax wavier.
This is the same arrangement Dangote with gbagada to Apapa.

So it's still federal government paying for the road somehow
Re: Construction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Ninth Mile Axis (Pictures) by Kepukepu: 10:55am On Jan 26
YourMrBoo:

They have no hand in this.

MTN are the ones funding it
They do, it will be repaid by federal government vi tax wavier.
Re: Construction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Ninth Mile Axis (Pictures) by YourMrBoo: 10:56am On Jan 26
Kepukepu:
mtn cannot just do roads without the federal government. Federal government will pay them back via tax wavier.
This is the same arrangement Dangote with gbagada to Apapa.

So it's still federal government paying for the road somehow

Not arguing that.
This arrangement was done under buhari administration. It has nothing to do with umahi effect or tinubu. That's my point
Re: Construction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Ninth Mile Axis (Pictures) by YourMrBoo: 10:58am On Jan 26
Kepukepu:
They do, it will be repaid by federal government vi tax wavier.

I insist that they don't. Tinubu don't have hand in this road.
The arrangement was done under buhari administration. Let's give credit to the right people

Stop misinforming the public.
Re: Construction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Ninth Mile Axis (Pictures) by YourMrBoo: 11:17am On Jan 26
Christlike01:
Tinubu picked Umahi as Works Minister for a reason,but then,is there anything anyone can do to please these people from the land of hate and perdition? No,absolutely nothing;they are born to hate !

Stop hating
Re: Construction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Ninth Mile Axis (Pictures) by Kepukepu: 11:38am On Jan 26
YourMrBoo:

I insist that they don't. Tinubu don't have hand in this road.
The arrangement was done under buhari administration. Let's give credit to the right people

Stop misinforming the public.
They do bro. Let's stop deceiving ourselves.
I am anti-APC as well but does not mean that I should sound stupid.
MTN cannot just dash you free money like that
Re: Construction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Ninth Mile Axis (Pictures) by Kepukepu: 11:39am On Jan 26
YourMrBoo:

Not arguing that.
This arrangement was done under buhari administration. It has nothing to do with umahi effect or tinubu. That's my point
It's still APC, PDP couldn't come up with it.
PDP na crazy party

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Filling Station Flooded In Ogba, Lagos After Heavy Downpour (Video) / Abuja Crash: We Don’t Investigate Military Accidents – AIB / Natural South Africa(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.