Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

No Killings In The South East Due To ESN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Killings In The South East Due To ESN (527 Views)

So 40 Heavily Armed Fulani Terrorists Submitted To ESN Without A Fight ? / No Killings In Anambra Today , Why? / Gloria Okolie: Court Grants Bail To ‘ESN Operative’s Girlfriend’ Detained By IRT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Killings In The South East Due To ESN by NigerianAngelo(m): 11:32am On Jan 26
Fear of ESN has kept bush meats out of South East.

Memories of 98% and sh**t on sight has made them opt for Ondo, Oyo, Ekiti.

Adopt South-East way today to save your life.

Hate muslim-muslim at 98(100)%; don't give them a chance... and be saved.

Say NO to muslim tolerance.

5 Likes

Re: No Killings In The South East Due To ESN by bigpriik: 11:37am On Jan 26
fulani knows igbos are not their mate in violence ,igbos are jews giving it to mohammedans wotowoto just like palestinians are collecting presently,they should move west and north not alaigbo.

10 Likes

Re: No Killings In The South East Due To ESN by ekineme: 11:48am On Jan 26
All this disguised topic to encourage tribal bashing should be banned, what positive contribution in terms of unity of the country does this topic has to offer?
Let all man give peace a chance, no one choose to be born Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba nor in other minor ethnic groups in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Killings In The South East Due To ESN by gidgiddy: 11:49am On Jan 26
Those who want to criminalise ESN, and falsely blame them of crime, are the same people who said nothing as over 300 Nigerians were butchered in the last 5 weeks in Plateau, Yobe, Benue snd Southern Kaduna

5 Likes

Re: No Killings In The South East Due To ESN by AlexBells(m): 11:58am On Jan 26
Whatever you do, don’t bring religious intolerance to the East. This is got nothing to do with Islam, my grandma was a Muslim and she would have signed if I’m joining any volunteer force to protect AlaIgbo against any terrorist or any other Terrorist herdsmen shouldn’t be given a religious label. While religion of all kind have the tendency of breeding fundamentalists, they also have good adherents. We would always protect AlaIgbo from anyone. Even if the Bishop of Onitsha tries an act of terrorism, we would put a billet in his head without hesitation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Killings In The South East Due To ESN by matify83: 12:15pm On Jan 26
I strongly affirm that the ESN has been a deterrence.

They know the can easily be matched gun for gun and outnumbered easily that is why the Easter forests is largely devoid of the Futa jalon miscreants save for copycat local criminals.

4 Likes

Re: No Killings In The South East Due To ESN by Emma513: 12:17pm On Jan 26
MAZI N KALU SAW THIS ON TIME. I THOUGHT IT A JOKE UNTIL IT START MANIFESTING. LET EVERY REGION SECURE THIER THEMSELVES AND FOREST.

5 Likes

Re: No Killings In The South East Due To ESN by Qadaffi2idiamin: 12:18pm On Jan 26
Since government has been unreasonable and irresponsible then it falls for all to defend your domain.

It's not Fulani herdsmen or whatever, it's simply businessmen doing business.

Kudos to ESN and their sponsors.

5 Likes

Re: No Killings In The South East Due To ESN by Mrexcell(m): 12:21pm On Jan 26
ekineme:
All this disguised topic to encourage tribal bashing should be banned, what positive contribution in terms of unity of the country does this topic has to offer?
Let all man give peace a chance, no one choose to be born Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba nor in other minor ethnic groups in Nigeria.

The problem here is the other people are not ready to give peace a chance always acting like modern day primitive barbarians. There's a saying that if you really want peace then be prepared for war which is exactly what my igbo people are currently doing.

4 Likes

Re: No Killings In The South East Due To ESN by tungamaje: 1:26pm On Jan 26
I know this might not be the best place to post this but please with me. The mods deleted the thread I created yesterday. Maybe they prefer news about how a frustrated man committed suicide so that they push it to the front page and make money
Dear Nairalanders, my moniker name is Tungamaje. I have been in this forum for over 7 years and gained a lot of knowledge. Many people see this forum as a breeding ground where many Nigerians exhibit hate and distrust for one another. I on the other hand see Nairaland as a playground where many people come to ease off the pressure which the Nigerian system put on us. We therefore come here to argue and ‘insult’ each other just for the fun of it. Nairaland has also taught me that when it matters, just like the larger Nigerian society, we are kindhearted people willing to be each others keepers. It is in the light of this I am writing this SOS to the family.
I am a 53 years old man who dedicated over a decade of his life marketing a particular textbook for a company. With the proceeds, I was able to build up my life, set up a family and took care of my lovely four kids. Please believe me when I said four kids. The eldest is 13 while the youngest should be 4 or so, the reason being I didn’t marry on time.
Due to the rising inflation for some years now, business wasn’t thriving as it should be but I thought the company would keep holding on. The boss’s recent decision to suspend publication due to rising costs caught me off guard. Although he gave me a little change, it wasn’t enough for a family of 6 who paid rents, school fees and bought food. With no more contributions from my side, the upkeep of the family rested on my wife’s little business which became affected and subsequently collapsed. It is every parent’s source of sorrow to see your little children starving and getting malnourished daily. This is why I decided to open up to the house so that you all should come to our aid.
This is Nairaland and some may mock and call me a lazy father. This isn’t so. After the loss of my source of income, I have tried looking for something to do, even going as far as construction sites where the jobs aren’t even steady. The fact remains that age is no longer on my side. Kind hearted Nairalanders should therefore come to our aid. Any little assistance would be gratefully appreciated. My long term plan is that if I could source some funds, I would start up a small-scale foodstuffs business in our neighbourhood. But in the interim, buying food for these kids is my greatest challenge. Please be kind enough to consider our appeal. Any assistance should please be sent to:
Account number : 3063489641
Firstbank
Name: Nwoire Nwuka
May God bless you all
Re: No Killings In The South East Due To ESN by Floky215: 1:29pm On Jan 26
NigerianAngelo:
Fear of ESN has kept bush meats out of South East.

Memories of 98% and sh**t on sight has made them opt for Ondo, Oyo, Ekiti.

Adopt South-East way today to save your life.

Hate muslim-muslim at 98(100)%; don't give them a chance... and be saved.

Say NO to muslim tolerance.

They used the army several times to disarm the ESN for them to have a field day but no way till now....!! grin

4 Likes

Re: No Killings In The South East Due To ESN by DMerciful(m): 3:16pm On Jan 26
You're looking but you ain't seeing. Why always them?
AlexBells:
Whatever you do, don’t bring religious intolerance to the East. This is got nothing to do with Islam, my grandma was a Muslim and she would have signed if I’m joining any volunteer force to protect AlaIgbo against any terrorist or any other Terrorist ls herdsmen shouldn’t be given a religious label. While religion of all kind have the tendency of breeding fundamentalists, they also have good adherents. We would always protect AlaIgbo from anyone. Even if the Bishop of Onitsha tries an act of terrorism, we would put a billet in his head without hesitation.

2 Likes

Re: No Killings In The South East Due To ESN by Missgreg0: 6:23pm On Jan 26
Really

1 Like

Re: No Killings In The South East Due To ESN by NigerianAngelo(m): 10:27am On Jan 30
OP's message resonating harder. God bless OP.

1 Like

Re: No Killings In The South East Due To ESN by Tochi360: 12:20pm On Jan 30
The problem remains that the Esn is an illegal unauthorised outfit, this leads to constant confrontations with the Security agencies which inturn puts the good people in the middle.

Another reality is Esn was created by ipob,a group and be informed that not all Igbo secessionist are pro ipob,massob was before ipob, they don't bear arms so allowing ipob's Esn to bear arms is a no deal in Igboland this is why the Esn boys will continue to hunted.

Lastly We all saw how Bakassi was created, started as a vigilante group created by the Aba market heads but later incorporated by the Regional Govt. This is how things are done,many of Us are not pro ipob and it will not make sense for Ipob to bear arms amongst a Whole Tribe of people of different groups and splinter cells.

If only this Lazy SE Governors had sense,if Only.
Re: No Killings In The South East Due To ESN by Tochi360: 12:29pm On Jan 30
gidgiddy:
Those who want to criminalise ESN, and falsely blame them of crime, are the same people who said nothing as over 300 Nigerians were butchered in the last 5 weeks in Plateau, Yobe, Benue snd Southern Kaduna

The problem is not giving Esn a bad name, but rather accepting reality and seeking for ways to adopt and leverage what IS.

Ipob as a group can never be allowed to bear arms amongst a Whole Tribe. Massob are secessionist too,they are no lesser Igbos,they are not allowed to bear arms, why then will ipob's esn?

Plus the Esn is now under full Control of that mad man staying in peaceful Finland Simon Epka,that makes allowing Esn to operate freely DOA.

The Ebubeagu should be disbanded and another sensible outfit like Bakassi created.

Dont come here to paint all other outfits bad and make your own Esn angels,that will mean You are not ready for a resolution. All of Us might be Igbo, but all of Us can never be ipob.

Its just a shame that We have a very lazy useless bunch of political thieves for govt in the SE.
Re: No Killings In The South East Due To ESN by NigerianAngelo(m): 12:34pm On Jan 30
Tochi360:
The problem remains that the Esn is an illegal unauthorised outfit, this leads to constant confrontations with the Security agencies which inturn puts the good people in the middle.

If only this Lazy SE Governors had sense,if Only.

Keep spending peotry. Because fulani has not gauged your head as they have done to some Plateau and Ekiti people.

"What does he know that has not been tried."

Nigeria is a failed State. Do whatsoever you can to ensure your livelihood and safety. Then even the police and military will be happy with you and congratulate you. One soul is important to God. Police is too busy and can't work for $40(N50k) salary.

2 Likes

Re: No Killings In The South East Due To ESN by Tochi360: 12:34pm On Jan 30
AlexBells:
Whatever you do, don’t bring religious intolerance to the East. This is got nothing to do with Islam, my grandma was a Muslim and she would have signed if I’m joining any volunteer force to protect AlaIgbo against any terrorist or any other Terrorist herdsmen shouldn’t be given a religious label. While religion of all kind have the tendency of breeding fundamentalists, they also have good adherents. We would always protect AlaIgbo from anyone. Even if the Bishop of Onitsha tries an act of terrorism, we would put a billet in his head without hesitation.

Gbam.

If You want to do your religion but once You go about with the ideology of saying You will burn anyone who insults your prophet, keep it far from Igboland, e no go work.

2 Likes

Re: No Killings In The South East Due To ESN by Tochi360: 12:47pm On Jan 30
NigerianAngelo:

Keep spending peotry. Because fulani has not gauged your head as they have done to some Plateau and Ekiti people.

"What does he know that has not been tried."

Nigeria is a failed State. Do whatsoever you can to ensure your livelihood and safety. Then even the police and military will be happy with you and congratulate you.

No sensible human being can argue with the reality that Nigeria has been nothing but a curse to the average Nigerian from whatever Tribe, but does that removes reality from what You quoted??

Reality is ipob as a group can't be allowed to bear arms.
They are not the only secessionist groups amongst Us. Should We also allow massob and other groups to bear arms too?
Will that not break decorum in the society?

I don't have any issues with anyone who seeks out from this calamity We have for a Country, infact if any secessionist groups can manage to achieve the call for a referendum my Yes with 2legs and hands is sure,but this wil not stop me from saying it as it is.

The useless Ebubeagu should be disbanded immediately and another well planned and organised outfit like Bakassi created.

Btw Igbo did not fall when the World rose up against Her is it some bastard killer heardmen that will now bring Igbo down? Ipob,Esn or no Ipob Igbo bu Odogwu. Igbo never falls.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Contest For The Governorship Of Anambra State Under APC; Sen. Ubah / Debt: Kaduna Lawmakers Set Up Committee To Probe El-rufai’s Administration / Say No To Ibb Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.