Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Nigerians Blast Peter Obi For Allowing His Only Begotten Son Become Gay (Pix) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Blast Peter Obi For Allowing His Only Begotten Son Become Gay (Pix) (5865 Views)

Jnr Pope: Nigerians Blast Peter Obi For Not Wearing Lifejacket During Canoe Ride / 2023: Fadiru Joseph Blast Peter Obi, Warn Nigerians Not To Fall Victim. / COVID-19: Lagos CP Fires DPO, Officers For Allowing Clubbing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Blast Peter Obi For Allowing His Only Begotten Son Become Gay (Pix) by BloomingDale(f): 3:53pm On Jan 26
yarimo:
It shall never be well with PETER OBI and his gay son

Tinubu and his gay daughter nko?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Peter Obi For Allowing His Only Begotten Son Become Gay (Pix) by BloomingDale(f): 3:54pm On Jan 26
NoSmoking:
Peter Obi fit dey fvck d son sef

🥵

Those are the traits of Yoruba people. Stop the projection.
Re: Nigerians Blast Peter Obi For Allowing His Only Begotten Son Become Gay (Pix) by rayvelez(m): 3:55pm On Jan 26
Tochj:
Cancel that Nigerians and replace it with Tinubu Asslickers
Obi son has always been an independent Young Man
Again Gracing Gay Newspaper doesn't make him a gay
in the Newspapar
He was with a girl not a fellow man
Alaye kori buruku sohun but if nah Tinubu or any useless APC politician una go drag them Werey hypocrites

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Peter Obi For Allowing His Only Begotten Son Become Gay (Pix) by mizz2posh: 3:56pm On Jan 26
chopnaira:

Rainbow parade things. He is an important member of the black pride community in the UK.

Despite all the fine Anambra girls, he decided that it's men's yansh he wants to be tearing grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin this is so funny 🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Peter Obi For Allowing His Only Begotten Son Become Gay (Pix) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 3:59pm On Jan 26
adamusuleiman2:
I saw the news first on Arewa twitter. And when I logged into Nairaland, I wasn't disappointed that guys are doing justice to it here.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Peter Obi For Allowing His Only Begotten Son Become Gay (Pix) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 4:01pm On Jan 26
Tochj:
in the Newspapar

Has your brain gone on vacation ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Peter Obi For Allowing His Only Begotten Son Become Gay (Pix) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 4:03pm On Jan 26
End of the road for Peter Obi in politics.
You want to bet ?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Blast Peter Obi For Allowing His Only Begotten Son Become Gay (Pix) by Tochj(m): 4:28pm On Jan 26
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Has your brain gone on vacation ?
Hahahahaha
Tinubu Asslickers 😁😆😆😆😆
Re: Nigerians Blast Peter Obi For Allowing His Only Begotten Son Become Gay (Pix) by Uteghe(m): 4:29pm On Jan 26
Is Peter Obi himself not gay? Why do you think he speak with bedroom voice.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Peter Obi For Allowing His Only Begotten Son Become Gay (Pix) by Jeyun: 4:46pm On Jan 26
LegendHero:
Lol.

If his dad can talk like a woman, then no one should blame the son for being gay coz I don't think any woman will fall for that kind of voice in the first place.

They should check peter Obi well too. The way he kept shouting "Yes Daddy" like someone receiving backshot in that infamous audio is enough to confirm that what Nnamdi Kanu said about him being gay is true.
my guy how far na? How many skulls you don mine today? The man from the only tribe that terrorize even the dead in their grave. If you die na PO matter kill u.

Legend legend the only man from the tribe that terrorize both the living and the dead.

U suppose dey grave side by now with your father along with your shovel and digger.

You come nairaland come dey carry PO matter for head.

Legend legend the fake Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Peter Obi For Allowing His Only Begotten Son Become Gay (Pix) by raumdeuter: 4:46pm On Jan 26
LegendHero:
Lol.

If his dad can talk like a woman, then no one should blame the son for being gay coz I don't think any woman will fall for that kind of voice in the first place.

They should check peter Obi well too. The way he kept shouting "Yes Daddy" like someone receiving backshot in that infamous audio is enough to confirm that what Nnamdi Kanu said about him being gay is true.

Hawu this is too graphic.

I might need to listen to that audio to confirm your claims

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Peter Obi For Allowing His Only Begotten Son Become Gay (Pix) by Ngozi123(f): 4:52pm On Jan 26
At least Agbadorians are now admitting that IPOB and Peter Obi are not one and the same.
Re: Nigerians Blast Peter Obi For Allowing His Only Begotten Son Become Gay (Pix) by Ngozi123(f): 4:53pm On Jan 26
BlakKluKluxKlan:
You want to bet ?

If it wasn't the end for Tinubu, why would it be the end for Obi?
Re: Nigerians Blast Peter Obi For Allowing His Only Begotten Son Become Gay (Pix) by Jeyun: 4:54pm On Jan 26
BlakKluKluxKlan:
You want to bet ?
hahaha una go find indictment una go tire. Shebi all this na for 2027?

Come we go give una lamp wey una go take dey do the search.

I no sey tinubu bad government no gree u see money chop talk less of to buy lamp.
Re: Nigerians Blast Peter Obi For Allowing His Only Begotten Son Become Gay (Pix) by LegendHero(m): 4:57pm On Jan 26
raumdeuter:

Hawu this is too graphic.

I might need to listen to that audio to confirm your claims

You better not! comrade back off!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Peter Obi For Allowing His Only Begotten Son Become Gay (Pix) by CSTRR: 4:59pm On Jan 26
Never4getU:

grin grin

Funny reaction! Oga it's just okay if u quiet...una don lost this one again make una wait till we divide Nigeria into biafra
Who is una?

That guy is probably enjoying Nigeria more than your papa.

That tinubu is from your ethnic group does not make you a winner.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Peter Obi For Allowing His Only Begotten Son Become Gay (Pix) by Achobaisiochu: 5:04pm On Jan 26
Tochj:
in the Newspapar
You are very stupid for making this kind of comment!
Obi is a disgrace to fatherhood if this news is true, honestly I regretted supporting him.
How can a father raise such a deadly child and he feels relaxed and adamant about that.
I pray the news is not true else I will delete him out completely and not worthy to be president at all.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Peter Obi For Allowing His Only Begotten Son Become Gay (Pix) by LordIsaac(m): 5:10pm On Jan 26
Yes daddy right now…

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Plans To Secure The Economy With Navy,army & Airforce If Elected / Breaking: Meet The New Senate President!! / Man "Breaks The Internet" After Being Spotted In A Nightclub In This Attire. PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.