Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,841 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Hello Everyone, This Is Jographie Designs - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Hello Everyone, This Is Jographie Designs (50 Views)

Hello Everyone, I Am From China.if You Need Some High-end Watches.look Here / Hello Everyone, I Am From China,i Hope To Help You. Can Be Friends With You / Bionic Contacts: Goodbye Glasses. Hello Vision That’s 3x Better Than 20/20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hello Everyone, This Is Jographie Designs by jographiedesign: 3:23pm On Jan 26
Good day everyone👋🏿,

This is Joan and I am a graphics designer.
■ I design flyers, business cards, posters, logos, packaging graphics and more!😊
I do logos in 3 formats. Just choose which ever you want.🥺
》PNG format: This means logos without backgrounds. This gives your logo more flexibility so that they can be printed on T-shirts, mugs etc.

》JPG format: This means logos with backgrounds. You can post them on social media and use it for any other type of ad both on TV and on print media.

》Mock-ups: I personally love mock-ups so much because they can be applied to both logos and products. They are a 3d representation of your logo/product which help enhances its outlook by being in this form as well as in a model scenario that you'd want your product/logo to be in.

■ I can as well design logo types like:
》Lettermark/monogram logos
》Abstract logos
》Combination logos
》Brandmark logos ….and so on!
I can make it bold, elegant, serious, bright, you name it!🤗

■ If you're interested in getting access to Canva Pro, I can help you get that too!😊

(1) (Reply)

Creating A Platform For Connecting Job Owners And Job Seekers / �� �� ��������� ������ AFTER 50YRS? / Global Expansion Of Your Direct Selling Business – Factors And Facts To Consider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.