Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Phyna Breaks Silence On Report Of Dating 19-year-old Singer, Khaid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Phyna Breaks Silence On Report Of Dating 19-year-old Singer, Khaid (2222 Views)

54-year-old Singer, Jennifer Lopez Causes Reactions With New Photo Of Herself... / Blac Chyna Reportedly Now Dating 19-year-old After Breaking Up With 18-year Old / 13-years-old Singer, Destiny Boy, Goes Back To School (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phyna Breaks Silence On Report Of Dating 19-year-old Singer, Khaid by alphonsojaybaz: 5:24pm On Jan 26
Phyna breaks silence on report of dating 19-year-old singer, Khaid

Controversial reality TV star Josephina Ijeoma Otabor, known well as Phyna, has addressed rumors of dating 17-year-old singer Khaid.

Recall that Phyna and Khaid fueled romance suspicions after posting a cozy photo on social media earlier this year.

The reality personality was highly chastised because of the age gap between her and the musician. Eyes Of Lagos reports,

However, in the most recent edition of her Spill With Phyna podcast, Phyna decried society’s hypocrisy, questioning the imbalance between men and women in terms of choosing younger partners.
Phyna breaks silence on report of dating 19-year-old singer, Khaid
Phyna, reality star. source: Instagram

She said:

“Me and this boy take picture; Khaid. He is young and the picture, I posted is. He posted it as well. Omo, if you see the dragging, ‘Oh Phyna, is this boy you’re dating now?’, ‘Oh Phyna is 30 years old, this boy is 10 years old.’

“It was so terrible that I was now wondering that in this country we have ladies who are married to way older men. So, I want to know the difference between being a younger man and being a younger girl. Why can’t we have the same balance, I thought they said age is just a number?”

https://eyesoflagos.com/2024/01/26/phyna-breaks-silence-on-report-of-dating-19-year-old-singer-khaid/

cc: mynd44, seun , missyb3

Re: Phyna Breaks Silence On Report Of Dating 19-year-old Singer, Khaid by Magnetic010: 5:37pm On Jan 26
Will comment later
Re: Phyna Breaks Silence On Report Of Dating 19-year-old Singer, Khaid by illicit(m): 5:53pm On Jan 26
It don't matter

If u see some 17 years old boy dick ehn

🥵
Re: Phyna Breaks Silence On Report Of Dating 19-year-old Singer, Khaid by Xosh: 6:21pm On Jan 26
illicit:
It don't matter

🥵
Really
Re: Phyna Breaks Silence On Report Of Dating 19-year-old Singer, Khaid by OBTOREPA(m): 6:28pm On Jan 26
Big dick matters
Re: Phyna Breaks Silence On Report Of Dating 19-year-old Singer, Khaid by We4all: 6:34pm On Jan 26
illicit:
It don't matter

🥵

Gaybriel.
Re: Phyna Breaks Silence On Report Of Dating 19-year-old Singer, Khaid by superCleanworks(m): 7:15pm On Jan 26
We4all:

Gaybriel.

😂
Re: Phyna Breaks Silence On Report Of Dating 19-year-old Singer, Khaid by illicit(m): 7:42pm On Jan 26
We4all:

Gaybriel.

Common

🥵
Re: Phyna Breaks Silence On Report Of Dating 19-year-old Singer, Khaid by illicit(m): 7:43pm On Jan 26
Xosh:

Really

🥵
Re: Phyna Breaks Silence On Report Of Dating 19-year-old Singer, Khaid by Beverlyjean(f): 11:26pm On Jan 26
It's abnormal phyna...any women that decides to compare themselves with men is not worth it
Re: Phyna Breaks Silence On Report Of Dating 19-year-old Singer, Khaid by ekelebeXstunner: 12:08pm On Jan 27
In one paragraph “19 year old Kaid.”

Another paragraph “17 year old Kaid.”

We get luck say the report no feature longer write-up. We for see;

“16 year old Kaid.”

“15 year old Kaid.”

“14 year old Kaid.”

Finally

“13 year old Kaid.”

I don’t know which one is his age. If it’s 19, no problem — both adults. If it’s 17, it’s legally wrong, however many Nigerians engage in it. I read once of a then 34 year old Nollywood waka pass who prefers 16 - 17 year old boys for physical pleasure. She 38 now and I don’t think things have changed. Everybody get preference.
Re: Phyna Breaks Silence On Report Of Dating 19-year-old Singer, Khaid by eazzzy1(m): 1:41pm On Jan 27
Anytime a man gets in a relationship with that age gap, there’s controversy too. Timini and his gf generated a lot of controversy. Ned and Regina, Rudeboy Paul Okoye etc.

As a matter of fact older women dating younger guys get fewer public backlash. Tiwa n wiz, Davido n Sophia, Uche Ogbodo n her man, Nkechi Blessing etc.

So unless your equality means women should be given a pass for what men gets condemned for, you will endure the backlash and enjoy your relationship. No crime has been committed.

(1) (Reply)

Pics Of Kanye West With D Banj Collabo Leaked / Kim Kardashian And Kris Humphries Are Married ,wedding Photos Sold For $1.5 Mill / Chris Brown Coming To Lagos 22-December-2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.