Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,240 members, 7,829,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Switch App For Diaspora From Sterling Bank - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Switch App For Diaspora From Sterling Bank (123 Views)

A Question For Nigerians Living In Diaspora / Nigerians In Diaspora Should Learn Good Behavior. / "Africans In Diaspora Are Jealous Of Each Other" - U.S Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Switch App For Diaspora From Sterling Bank by nybol(m): 6:30pm On Jan 26
Hello Nairalanders,

Recently , while researching on the bank with the best account for diaspora, I came across an app from Sterling Bank named Switch. They claim it's easy to open an account online with the app and that one still gets to enjoy Internet and mobile banking.
Please is there anyone with any experience using this app, kindly share your views.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Insecurity On 2nd Niger Bridge: Update / UK Experts, Can My GF Bring Me To The UK With This? / Living On A Budget? Unveiling The Ultimate Guide To The 6 Most Affordable Cities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.