Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,990 members, 7,835,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

My Ugly Experience With Group Of Robbers Called UBA BANK. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Ugly Experience With Group Of Robbers Called UBA BANK. (221 Views)

UBA Bank Set On Fire Over New Naira Note Policy / UBA Bank Ebeano Estate Enugu Amid Coronavirus Issue (Photos) / My UBA Bank Account Has Been Frozen! Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ugly Experience With Group Of Robbers Called UBA BANK. by Dearlord(m): 6:38pm On Jan 26
... fellow Nigerian ,
up till now UBA BANK is telling me that the debited money from my account on 22nd January 2024 was Transaction I did on 4th April 2023 which is successful and reversed back on 5th successful , then they waited the whole 9months & 18 days only to Debit the money again on 22nd January 2024 in which the business i did with the so client I surced for cash to pay him and now they are telling me to go and look for a stranger and sort it out with him.
After my exhausting search I found his number and he denied ever receiving any credit from my account but he remembers that I paid him in cash.
So I am left confused , abused, disrespected and very sad about it
IS THIS HOW A BANK SHOULD OPERATE ?
What else should I do in other to get my money back?
Who should I hold responsible ?
Help me guys!!!
Re: My Ugly Experience With Group Of Robbers Called UBA BANK. by OBTOREPA(m): 6:48pm On Jan 26
Maybe is during there yearly audit that they discovered it
Re: My Ugly Experience With Group Of Robbers Called UBA BANK. by Treasure17(m): 7:06pm On Jan 26
Dearlord:
... fellow Nigerian ,
up till now UBA BANK is telling me that the debited money from my account on 22nd January 2024 was Transaction I did on 4th April 2023 which is successful and reversed back on 5th successful , then they waited the whole 9months & 18 days only to Debit the money again on 22nd January 2024 in which the business i did with the so client I surced for cash to pay him and now they are telling me to go and look for a stranger and sort it out with him.
After my exhausting search I found his number and he denied ever receiving any credit from my account but he remembers that I paid him in cash.
So I am left confused , abused, disrespected and very sad about it
IS THIS HOW A BANK SHOULD OPERATE ?
What else should I do in other to get my money back?
Who should I hold responsible ?
Help me guys!!!
What's the nature of the transaction? Did the recipient get the value of his money after you handed over the cash to him? Or probably the recipient logged a complain on his end and the money was automatically deducted from your account. A statement of account from you and the stranger will share more light on this.

1 Like

Re: My Ugly Experience With Group Of Robbers Called UBA BANK. by kestolove95(m): 7:57pm On Jan 26
How much is the money?
Re: My Ugly Experience With Group Of Robbers Called UBA BANK. by Dearlord(m): 10:22pm On Jan 26
Treasure17:

What's the nature of the transaction? Did the recipient get the value of his money after you handed over the cash to him? Or probably the recipient logged a complain on his end and the money was automatically deducted from your account. A statement of account from you and the stranger will share more light on this.

I bought goods from him , yes he received cash & he never received credit.
Re: My Ugly Experience With Group Of Robbers Called UBA BANK. by Dearlord(m): 10:39pm On Jan 26
OBTOREPA:
Maybe is during there yearly audit that they discovered it

That's is unfair, not like the client logged a complain.
Am afraid that this is a method they are using to steal from us because someone has told me that he faced the same problem last year.
I am speaking up here so that this scam can be stopped before it becomes normal in this country

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Sell One Tooth For 12.5 Million / This Is Why You Should Join The Tiktok Creativity Program Beta In 2024 ASAP / Child Marriage Prevention,hiv Aids And Clean Energy NGO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.