Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Building Construction Of 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms + Basement At Onitsha - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building Construction Of 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms + Basement At Onitsha (3489 Views)

FOR SALE "8 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms House And Large Plot Of Land" For Sale In Enugu / Building A 4 Flats Of 3 Bedroom House At Emene Enugu. Costs And Pictures. / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Building Construction Of 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms + Basement At Onitsha by whirlwind7(m): 9:03am On Feb 10
tranxo:

Lots of folks abroad currently have projects in Naija. The exchange rate favors them.

Not that it favours them. Just that they can cope with the increment better than those based in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Building Construction Of 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms + Basement At Onitsha by michlins(m): 2:33pm On Feb 10
spyder880:

My brother, quotation in Nigeria is no longer reliable. But we must fight to move with better speed, in that way, we minimize the damage that will come from this inflation.
so I just heard that cement is 10k per bag now.

You really moved fast
Re: Building Construction Of 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms + Basement At Onitsha by spyder880(m): 2:51pm On Feb 10
michlins:

You really moved fast

We bought 200 bags at N8,500 yesterday. Things are not funny any more.
Re: Building Construction Of 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms + Basement At Onitsha by spyder880(m): 6:15pm On Feb 11
Updates from this site as we work today.............

Re: Building Construction Of 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms + Basement At Onitsha by michlins(m): 8:28am On Feb 12
spyder880:
Updates from this site as we work today.............
you're already doing borehole already here. I think it's best to do the tank stand as well for you will save something now

Re: Building Construction Of 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms + Basement At Onitsha by spyder880(m): 9:41am On Feb 12
michlins:
you're already doing borehole already here. I think it's best to do the tank stand as well for you will save something now

The land here is challenging, I dont want to do any tank stand till I complete the foundation, then the compound levels and basement would be well established.
Re: Building Construction Of 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms + Basement At Onitsha by michlins(m): 12:07pm On Feb 12
spyder880:

The land here is challenging, I dont want to do any tank stand till I complete the foundation, then the compound levels and basement would be well established.
this should be nkwere right
Re: Building Construction Of 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms + Basement At Onitsha by spyder880(m): 12:58pm On Feb 12
michlins:
this should be nkwere right

Yes.
Re: Building Construction Of 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms + Basement At Onitsha by kkonsults: 6:17pm On Feb 12
This site is very challenging… Trust You
Well done

1 Like

Re: Building Construction Of 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms + Basement At Onitsha by spyder880(m): 7:30pm On Feb 13
After our works today, this is how the site currently look..........

Re: Building Construction Of 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms + Basement At Onitsha by InvertedHammer: 6:59am On Feb 16
michlins:

You really moved fast
/
How cement skyrocketed from N5700 to N10,500 within 2 weeks is very difficult to explain.

/

1 Like

Re: Building Construction Of 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms + Basement At Onitsha by spyder880(m): 7:54am On Feb 16
InvertedHammer:

/
How cement skyrocketed from N5700 to N10,500 within 2 weeks is very difficult to explain.

/

I still haven't recovered from the shock, and I may still be shocked some more because the cost is still rising. grin
Re: Building Construction Of 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms + Basement At Onitsha by michlins(m): 7:59am On Feb 16
InvertedHammer:

/

/
it's 12k now
Re: Building Construction Of 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms + Basement At Onitsha by michlins(m): 9:50am On Feb 16
What is happening in this country please. Cement is 13k currently. Something needs to change or happen ASAP
Re: Building Construction Of 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms + Basement At Onitsha by spyder880(m): 4:04pm On Feb 22
Updates from our works at this site this week............

Re: Building Construction Of 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms + Basement At Onitsha by spyder880(m): 4:06pm On Feb 22
The foundation works on the basement floor..........

Re: Building Construction Of 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms + Basement At Onitsha by spyder880(m): 4:08pm On Feb 22
Foundation beams...........

Re: Building Construction Of 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms + Basement At Onitsha by spyder880(m): 4:11pm On Feb 22
We have been stocking materials...........

Re: Building Construction Of 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms + Basement At Onitsha by spyder880(m): 4:42pm On Feb 22
Blocks..............

Re: Building Construction Of 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms + Basement At Onitsha by Gen2men: 4:51pm On Feb 22
How much are you buying 9" block today
Re: Building Construction Of 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms + Basement At Onitsha by spyder880(m): 4:58pm On Feb 22
Gen2men:
How much are you buying 9" block today
N550

Its scary.
Re: Building Construction Of 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms + Basement At Onitsha by Gen2men: 8:43pm On Feb 22
spyder880:

N550

Its scary.
very scary

1 Like

Re: Building Construction Of 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms + Basement At Onitsha by michlins(m): 9:43pm On Feb 22
Gen2men:
very scary
nightmarish actually. The sad thing is that there's no end in sight
Re: Building Construction Of 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms + Basement At Onitsha by spyder880(m): 5:18am On Feb 23
Building costs are still rising higher and higher. A length of 16mm rods is almost N20,000 as at yesterday evening. 12mm rods is about N11,500.

Nigeria we hail thee.

1 Like

Re: Building Construction Of 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms + Basement At Onitsha by whirlwind7(m): 11:02am On Feb 23
spyder880:

N550

Its scary.

shocked
Re: Building Construction Of 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms + Basement At Onitsha by Gen2men: 11:25am On Feb 23
michlins:
nightmarish actually. The sad thing is that there's no end in sight
angry
Re: Building Construction Of 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms + Basement At Onitsha by spyder880(m): 5:21pm On Feb 28
We are still working on this house, pictures as we concluded the DPC of the basement floor..........

Re: Building Construction Of 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms + Basement At Onitsha by spyder880(m): 5:22pm On Feb 28
We also supplied more sharp sand to the site............

Re: Building Construction Of 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms + Basement At Onitsha by spyder880(m): 5:23pm On Feb 28
Forming the block walls of the basement floor..............

Re: Building Construction Of 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms + Basement At Onitsha by spyder880(m): 4:43pm On Mar 02
Still pushing on this site, block walls almost completed for this floor............

1 Like

Re: Building Construction Of 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms + Basement At Onitsha by spyder880(m): 4:46pm On Mar 02
Bought and offloaded wood for the lintels of this floor, work in progress.............

1 Like

Re: Building Construction Of 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms + Basement At Onitsha by spyder880(m): 9:29pm On Mar 03
Basement flat lintels, foundation for the ground floor flat ongoing...............

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Work In Progress Now At The Riverline Estate Ogudu Lagos, Mainland Paradise! / Plots Of Land Available For Sale In Mainland Park Estate Mowe @ N1.5m Per Plot / Christal Villa Gold1, Cheap And Affordable Land In Ibeju Lekki For N800k (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.