Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

A Prayer Of Inquiry By Soibi Versatile - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Prayer Of Inquiry By Soibi Versatile (72 Views)

The Prayer Of The Righteous Is A Delight To God But The Wicked's An Abomination! / Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) / The Aggressive Prayer Of The Psalmist "Mountain Of Fire Ministries" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Prayer Of Inquiry By Soibi Versatile by Dailymemoirs4: 12:10am On Jan 27
Daily Devotional
Scriptural Compositions
27/1/24
Prayer of Inquiry

So David inquired of the LORD, saying, “Shall I pursue this troop? Shall I overtake them?” And He answered him, “Pursue, for you shall surely overtake them and without fail recover all.”

1 Samuel 30:8

Knowing the mind of God concerning a situation before deciding on it is often the best step. How often do we consider godly advice before advancing in our plans?

Prayer should never be our last resort in dealing with storms. It should be our first approach. Prayer is seeking the face of God over issues that affect our lives. God wants us to consider his opinion before getting on with our intentions and plans. Sometimes what we intend may not be the best approach or solution to what we are facing. Through prayer we get to know God’s will for the situation.

David when faced with a very delicate choice inquired of the Lord and acted based on his inquiry. While the men with him were all in a state of frustration. David sought God’s will to know whether he should go after the plunder. Graciously he did and was able to recover his wives and all that was lost. We see that God often blesses the moves we make in accordance with our inquiry of him. So when faced with any situation never neglect the opportunity to inquire of the Lord.

Key Point: Inquire of the Lord over any issue you need his help and guidance and see God help you through it

Prayer: Lord help me to remember I need your guidance in my day to day life.

Soibi Versatile is a writer for Jesus Community Network.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is A Christian Woman? / Africans Are A Special Case– What Pope Francis Said On Blessing Same-sex Marriag / Understanding How Prophetic Word Works - Pt 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.