Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,562 members, 7,843,761 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

HELP!! Any Experience Buying Domain From Usijali Hosting?? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / HELP!! Any Experience Buying Domain From Usijali Hosting?? (142 Views)

I Just Started My Web Development Company Without Any Experience / Need Help Buying Domain Off Godaddy / Free Domain From Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!! Any Experience Buying Domain From Usijali Hosting?? by danloadpark: 12:14am On Jan 27
Has anyone here used Usijali - to buy domain before?. I can't remember where was it someone said their .com domain is 9,500. I've been looking for that post.

I checked their website it's 9,700 not 9,500 the person mentioned. I just want to be sure of what I am doing that's all .

What's your experience like with them?? Is there pricing for real? Because other companies are way higher in price. And I'm just hearing of them.

Ps. Screenshot taken days back

Re: HELP!! Any Experience Buying Domain From Usijali Hosting?? by telim: 6:35am On Jan 27
Never had of such site. Since this is your first domain go to namecheap.com and get a domain using coupon code you will get it cheaper on namecheap.com.

To renew your domain with discount code on namecheap you will have to manually pay for the renewal by deactivating automatic renewal.
Re: HELP!! Any Experience Buying Domain From Usijali Hosting?? by danloadpark: 6:39pm On Jan 27
telim:
Never had of such site. Since this is your first domain go to namecheap.com and get a domain using coupon code you will get it cheaper on namecheap.com.

To renew your domain with discount code on namecheap you will have to manually pay for the renewal by deactivating automatic renewal.

Can I pay with my first bank card?
Re: HELP!! Any Experience Buying Domain From Usijali Hosting?? by Craiglex: 7:26pm On Jan 27
danloadpark:

Can I pay with my first bank card?
no , bu you can use virtual card

(1) (Reply)

Buy Yahoo Accounts / Unleashing The Power Of Python In The Age Of AI And Machine Learning / I Am A Php Developer I Need To Network With Other Php Developers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.