Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,886 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Israel Must Pay Reparations To Palestine Over The 75 + Years Of Genocide - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Must Pay Reparations To Palestine Over The 75 + Years Of Genocide (130 Views)

Let's Be Honest Here: NATO Countries Should Pay Reparations To Ukraine. / The Banner On A Ship Carrying Jewish Refugees To Palestine In 1947 / 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Israel Must Pay Reparations To Palestine Over The 75 + Years Of Genocide by panafrican(m): 12:16am On Jan 27
Israel must pay reparations to the Palestinians people for the 75 + years of occupation, genocide, torture, killing, rape
and theft. That is one path to peace. Let's not forget that the Palestinians were ( and still are) peaceful people, scholars, poets, farmers,
musicians, family men, engineers, everyday ( ordinary ) people living peacefully on their lands, sending kids to school, caring
their daily business. But one day. suddenly, without warning, hundreds of thousands of vandals, mercenaries, radical sectarians and barbarians showed up at their doorsteps with guns, arrows, swords ,machine guns, tanks and rocket-propelled grades. The invaders acted like crack cocaine addicted felons. They killed and raped. They took over Palestinian lands and said arrogantly that
" God gave the lands to the Jews".
Millions of Palestinians had to flee, leaving everything behind. Hundreds of thousands of them died on the road to a bitter exile. Those who stayed were slaves on their own land. From the late 1940s through 2024,
the toll of the war against Palestine is without a doubt at least 60 million dead, wounded, tortured of missing in action.
As a reminder , the Jews are making Germany pay billions of $$$$ for the six million Jews who were killed
during ww2 ( least than six years). As Pan -Africanist revolutionists, we don't care if the Palestinians are Muslims, secular people, Christians or Mammy Wata worshippers. They are human beings , being oppressed by gangs of settlers.
We support them and we are saying Israel MUST pay reparations to them.
With all that some people want Africans to look the other way, when we Africans what the Palestinians went through ( and are still enduring) part of the EVIL PRACTICES the white man used against us.
Re: Israel Must Pay Reparations To Palestine Over The 75 + Years Of Genocide by Greenholics: 12:35am On Jan 27
Who is going to pay African for the trans Sahara slave trade ?

Btw the slave trade is still going on till date and it started before the Tran Atlantic slave trade.

Who is going to pay Africans ? Should I go on it should I mind my business?

Who is going to pay other African countries like Egypt and Somalis that got forced fully white washed by the Arabs ? Who is going to pay them for the genocide of their ancestors?

Who is going to compensate the Jews for the evil Muslims did to them when they “conquered “ Jerusalem by the Rashidun Caliphate under the leadership of ʿUmar ibn al-Khattāb ?

Or the atrocities and genocide done by prophet Muhammed ? Who is going to pay for that?

Should I go on or should I shut up?

When it comes to Palestine, Muslims should keep shut! They have no moral grounds to stand on! Cos they took that land with the same violence the are crying about today.

And if they are powerful enough they will not think twice before exerting sake violence on every part of the world.
Re: Israel Must Pay Reparations To Palestine Over The 75 + Years Of Genocide by panafrican(m): 12:45am On Jan 27
Greenholics:

Btw the slave trade is still going on till date and it started before the Tran Atlantic slave trade.

Who is going to pay other African countries like Egypt and Somalis that got forced fully white washed by the Arabs ? Who is going to pay them for the genocide of their ancestors?

Who is going to compensate the Jews for the evil Muslims did to them when they “conquered “ Jerusalem by the Rashidun Caliphate under the leadership of ʿUmar ibn al-Khattāb ?

Or the atrocities and genocide done by prophet Muhammed ? Who is going to pay for that?

When it comes to Palestine, Muslims should keep shut! They have no moral grounds to stand on! Cos they took that land with the same violence the are crying about today.

And if they are powerful enough they will not think twice before exerting sake violence on every part of the world.

The blue -eyed devils will pay Africa for any trans -anywhere slave trade.
The matter is on the table at the White House, US congress and the European Union.
Re: Israel Must Pay Reparations To Palestine Over The 75 + Years Of Genocide by Petrallen: 10:54am On Jan 27
Greenholics:

Don't mind the neophyte. His moniker should read 'panarab'

1 Like

Re: Israel Must Pay Reparations To Palestine Over The 75 + Years Of Genocide by Ohyoudidnt: 4:14pm On Jan 27
Greenholics:

The question really is how morally responsible is humanity?

The historical injustices suffered by Africa demand a case for reparations. Moral, economic, and social justifications, rooted in the recognition of the profound wrongs committed against the continent, provide compelling grounds for reparations. Beyond mere financial compensation, reparations represent an opportunity to rectify historical inequalities, restore dignity, and empower African communities. By addressing these historical injustices, the global community can contribute to building a more equitable and prosperous future for the continent.

Rashidun Caliphate's capture and administration of Jerusalem encompassed varied extremities. On one hand, their military prowess and administrative skills showcased their determination and commitment to spreading Islam. The establishment of a just system of governance demonstrated their tolerance and inclusivity.

Note that the Caliphate ensured the protection of religious sites, allowing Christians and Jews to continue practicing their faiths. This policy was an exemplification of the Rashidun Caliphate's commitment to ensuring fair treatment and inclusivity, setting an example for future Islamic rulers.
"Umar set aside the Christian ban on the Jews and allowed them to pray and reside in Jerusalem. Umar signed a pact with the Christians of Jerusalem, which granted them safety in the region."

The allegations of genocide against Prophet Muhammad require cautious evaluation. Genocide entails the systematic extermination of a particular group, motivated by religious, ethnic, or racial hatred. While instances of violence did occur during his time, they were primarily in the context of self-defense, protection of the community, or as a response to betrayal.

"Although Arab armies quickly established an Islamic empire during the seventh and eighth centuries, it took far longer for an Islamic society to emerge within its frontiers. Indeed, despite widespread images of “conversion by the sword” in popular culture, the process of Islamisation in the early period was slow, complex, and often non-violent. Forced conversion was fairly uncommon, and religious change was driven far more by factors such as intermarriage, economic self-interest, and political allegiance"

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Jordan Causes A Coup In The American Army And America Moves The F-35 Fleet / Burkina Faso, Terrorists In Disarray / Djibouti, A Country For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.