Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,020 members, 7,825,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Ijede: Burglars Are On Rampage In Ikorodu Community - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ijede: Burglars Are On Rampage In Ikorodu Community (11672 Views)

Burglars Forced To Drink The Alcohol They Stole From A Store (Video, Photos) / Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day / Burglars Steal Solid Gold Toilet Worth £1milion In A Raid On Blenheim Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijede: Burglars Are On Rampage In Ikorodu Community by Vulcan24(m): 10:23am On Jan 27
yemmit90:

I intentionally ommited that because Nairaland kids are too quick to call you Tinubu supporter whenever you tell them the truths.

Nigeria under this government is affecting everyone even the rich, but I can categorically tell you that burglar has been in existence since time immemorial. Burglar is usually a trend in a particular community that die down once the source are fish out and eliminated. This act are usually carried out by area boys and illiterate lazy youth in a community. These burglars are lazy youths that refused to work but want to live large, it has little or nothing to do with Economy.

I have withness so many instance even in 90"s , 2000's , etc before now, will you also say Economy effected them then? These guys are thieves by default, they prefer to sleep all day than go to work, even when you promise them good pay. Like I said before, it is trend in that community, and once the people are able to fish them out, the incident will stop immediately.

Excellent response! Can I add
Fir peace of mind, upward mobile and cooperate persons should avoid ikorodu.

I tried living there once, you will never have peace for 1 week straight! One funny catastrophe must surely surface
Re: Ijede: Burglars Are On Rampage In Ikorodu Community by PHAYOL81: 10:28am On Jan 27
Hope the state give this report the required attention. The last thing we want in LAGOS is insecurity.
Re: Ijede: Burglars Are On Rampage In Ikorodu Community by comodo: 10:54am On Jan 27

1 Like

Re: Ijede: Burglars Are On Rampage In Ikorodu Community by Akanoaaa(m): 10:55am On Jan 27
I live in that area. You see those ijede boys, 95% of them are criminals. No education no skills. Every single of them are cultist. They don't work, only to stand at every bus stops and junctions looking for who will give them money to smoke. That town will never develop because of those useless boys. Ijede have everything to be one of the most developed area in ikorodu but those boys will never allow that area to develop.

2 Likes

Re: Ijede: Burglars Are On Rampage In Ikorodu Community by gtassure: 10:55am On Jan 27
EmekaA125:
Hunger is dealing with everyone so buglars are trying to survive Tinubunomics.

Elections truly have consequences.

This is just the beginning.
Beginning of what? Who the Bleep are you to tell what people would be or experienced in the future you may not live long enough for you to see?
Re: Ijede: Burglars Are On Rampage In Ikorodu Community by Ahoadaeast: 10:59am On Jan 27
I'm Man U fan
I'm Arsenal fan
I'm Chelsea fan etc
That shouldn't be the way we follow our national life. This one has direct and immediate implications on us all.
When the time comes "Dem no dey teli person" because las las "everbodi go chop breakfast"

1 Like

Re: Ijede: Burglars Are On Rampage In Ikorodu Community by youngrichnigga: 11:34am On Jan 27
Ahh ahah....aah aah....ebi npa wa o shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Ijede: Burglars Are On Rampage In Ikorodu Community by DLSReigns: 1:38pm On Jan 27
Yes there is hunger but certainly not an excuse to steal.
BigBlackPreek:
There's hunger in the land. Mercies of the Lord come down now to your children

1 Like

Re: Ijede: Burglars Are On Rampage In Ikorodu Community by aribisala0(m): 4:23pm On Jan 27
This is a direct consequence of the Lagos state Okada policy
Okada should be banned in the entire state
Re: Ijede: Burglars Are On Rampage In Ikorodu Community by obokuntravels: 11:00am On Jan 28
I am Prince of Ijede, I will confirm the authenticity of this story. Of its real or fabricated.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Kill 5 Bandits, Rescue 100 Kidnapped Victims In Katsina / Man Hires Two To Rape Sisters Over Inheritance / Policeman Beats Tenant With Hammer In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.