Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,527 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Nigeria Vs Angola: AFCON 2023 Quarter Finals. (1 - 0) On 2nd February 2024 - Sports (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Angola: AFCON 2023 Quarter Finals. (1 - 0) On 2nd February 2024 (141536 Views)

Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast AFCON 2023 Finals (1 - 2) On 11th February 2024 / Cape Verde Vs South Africa: AFCON 2023 Quarter-Finals (1 - 2)pen On 3rd Feb 2024 / Mali Vs Ivory Coast: AFCON 2023 Quarter-final (1 - 2) On 3rd February 2024 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Angola: AFCON 2023 Quarter Finals. (1 - 0) On 2nd February 2024 by TemmyTee82(f): 8:31pm On Feb 02
leathalbeast:
when u guys stop throwing shades at Ghana over here then I will stop talking, I actually don't if Nigeria wins or not but the more u guys troll my country the more I will hate. Copy dat!
So who your hate epp? All your hate that couldn't keep your team in the tournament.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Angola: AFCON 2023 Quarter Finals. (1 - 0) On 2nd February 2024 by AkinPhysicist: 8:31pm On Feb 02
Davicl:

I hope you are enjoying tunubu politics huh

I hope you enjoyed Peter Obi's politics when he governed Anambra.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Vs Angola: AFCON 2023 Quarter Finals. (1 - 0) On 2nd February 2024 by SonofElElyonRet: 8:32pm On Feb 02
We have a style of play that unsettles opponents.. that's why I think all the gra gra of cape verde will be tamed. Eagles need to take their chances... will kelechi ever play in this afcon ke?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Vs Angola: AFCON 2023 Quarter Finals. (1 - 0) On 2nd February 2024 by khattab02: 8:32pm On Feb 02
SGANIVA:
The couch is not doing enough, this angolans team will easily win Nigeria if the got experience quality players like Nigerians.there attack is always dangerous but always flop at the final third.a four midfielders and two strikers 8 and 9 in 442 formation will easily disorganize the Angolans team,like anceloti
you go explain and analyse taya oooooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Angola: AFCON 2023 Quarter Finals. (1 - 0) On 2nd February 2024 by Christlike01: 8:32pm On Feb 02
KingAzubuike:

Instead of you to rely on hardwork you dey call God. Classic Nigerians. Calling God for everything

God has always been working for me,HE has never failed me,okay ? I'll advise you to face your "hardwork' or whatever that's working for you and stop poking into other people's business. I deliberately hold back myself from descending very brutally on you because of the "F" I noticed in your gender.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Angola: AFCON 2023 Quarter Finals. (1 - 0) On 2nd February 2024 by completeskills: 8:33pm On Feb 02
AkinPhysicist:

Mutiu Adepoju (the headmaster MIDFIELDER) has no rival. But you're right, in terms of STRIKERS, Osimhen has no rivals in the heading department.
If it is about present players...you are right but there was a victor agali. Me think he was better in heading than osimen
Re: Nigeria Vs Angola: AFCON 2023 Quarter Finals. (1 - 0) On 2nd February 2024 by thatigboman: 8:33pm On Feb 02
DeOTR:

SA is our wife. They're preferred. 😂
Cape Verde will win them. But if SA dare win Cape Verde, we will roast them in the Semi final and add their roasted meat to our Ghanian jollof.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Angola: AFCON 2023 Quarter Finals. (1 - 0) On 2nd February 2024 by yemmit90: 8:33pm On Feb 02
amazingspiderma:
Nigeria just qualified for semi finals and some people are still not happy with the team.

Some people are just impossible

So worried about the negative comments i am reading here. A team is winning, yet some people are still complaining about tactics and who a coach should've brought in.

This is a reflection that Nigeria don't love their country. Some indirectly wish we lose, so that they can blame the coach, NFF, government and the entire system.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Vs Angola: AFCON 2023 Quarter Finals. (1 - 0) On 2nd February 2024 by PriceActionZ: 8:34pm On Feb 02
Thunder fire anyone complaining that osinmen performed poorly. Do you know most of the time, there are always 2 or more opponents defenders against him. Do you know what it means? and most times, he always find his way through his agility pass them. Do you know what opponent players always plan for such strikers, talkless being the AF of the year? Do you know the type of problems such players always give their opponents if unmarked for long time?
Many of you complaining cant even run 100 meter race in 1min before you collapse. Nonsense!
Such players are the targets for injuries and creating chances. Thats why some of the time, the other strikes like lookman get exposed exposed and do the final attack. The guy is good, and no doubt. His role there is not easy as you people think, All eyes on him.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Angola: AFCON 2023 Quarter Finals. (1 - 0) On 2nd February 2024 by thatigboman: 8:34pm On Feb 02
Angola lose but it's Ghana that's trending on twitter. Nigerians are cooking Ghanaians on twitter.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Angola: AFCON 2023 Quarter Finals. (1 - 0) On 2nd February 2024 by AkinPhysicist: 8:35pm On Feb 02
leathalbeast:
we hate u guys ? Will us hating u guys even make Ghana go to the final ? We guys don't care about u oo

STOP pretending. You egg nationalists were hoping Nigeria lose this match.

Lets be honest. You and I know its true.
Re: Nigeria Vs Angola: AFCON 2023 Quarter Finals. (1 - 0) On 2nd February 2024 by khattab02: 8:35pm On Feb 02
SonofElElyonRet:
We have a style of play that unsettles opponents.. that's why I think all the gra gra of cape verde will be tamed. Eagles need to take their chances... will kelechi ever play in this afcon ke?
Even Musa..

I doubt ooo
Re: Nigeria Vs Angola: AFCON 2023 Quarter Finals. (1 - 0) On 2nd February 2024 by Heffalump(m): 8:36pm On Feb 02
Nwabali is good. He reminds me of Enyeama. He's so confident. If na Uzoho, Nigeria for don chop condo and leave the tournament. He's pushing Nigeria far into this Nation's Cup.

Nwabali deserves wearing that number one continuously.

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Angola: AFCON 2023 Quarter Finals. (1 - 0) On 2nd February 2024 by frankson1(m): 8:36pm On Feb 02
galaxi:
Said by someone that may not be able to run for 10 mins!

We have the most unpatriotic citizens.

cheesy cheesy you're right. The reason I didn't play football.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Angola: AFCON 2023 Quarter Finals. (1 - 0) On 2nd February 2024 by Gbest90(m): 8:36pm On Feb 02
DavSagacity:

Honestly. Conceding only 2 goal in 5 matches so far
They've conceded just a goal not 2

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Angola: AFCON 2023 Quarter Finals. (1 - 0) On 2nd February 2024 by AkinPhysicist: 8:37pm On Feb 02
MT:
We played well.

We also got lucky twice.

The god of soccer smiled on us.

Nigeria looks unstoppable now.

But god of soccer, give us Bafana Bafana, to be slaughtered.

It always leaves a good taste in the mouth cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Pray for Cape Verde to win South Africa.

Because Zuthuli revealed to me that the final is between South Africa and DRC.
Re: Nigeria Vs Angola: AFCON 2023 Quarter Finals. (1 - 0) On 2nd February 2024 by arantess: 8:37pm On Feb 02
SoNature:

In the history of the Super Eagles, I have never seen a player who has an excellent nodding skill like Osimhen. I cannot remember the last time Super Eagles nodded the ball into the back of the net. So, Osimhen is a change-maker...
Did you watch mutiu adepoju?
Do you know why he was nicknamed "headmaster"?
Agali was also good aerially.
I remember ogbeche Bartholomew was a good header also.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Angola: AFCON 2023 Quarter Finals. (1 - 0) On 2nd February 2024 by khattab02: 8:37pm On Feb 02
TemmyTee82:

So who your hate epp? All your hate that couldn't keep your team in the tournament.
No mind am... Na banter he call hate.

He go hate till Naija win the cup

By God's grace
Re: Nigeria Vs Angola: AFCON 2023 Quarter Finals. (1 - 0) On 2nd February 2024 by Jangbajantis: 8:37pm On Feb 02
How do they still take a cooling break in the evening? Is Ivory Coast close to hell?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Angola: AFCON 2023 Quarter Finals. (1 - 0) On 2nd February 2024 by UKusedBoyfriend(m): 8:37pm On Feb 02
Tolulopefinest:

Drop your account details
Re: Nigeria Vs Angola: AFCON 2023 Quarter Finals. (1 - 0) On 2nd February 2024 by leathalbeast: 8:37pm On Feb 02
TemmyTee82:

hating u guys for what ? Naija who couldn't go to the world cup ?
Re: Nigeria Vs Angola: AFCON 2023 Quarter Finals. (1 - 0) On 2nd February 2024 by AkinPhysicist: 8:38pm On Feb 02
rainluv:

Kikikiki 😂🤣😜
Just the way Tinubu is punishing and fu**ing your entire lineage 😂

The ONLY fvcking going on is peter obi and his son getting rimmed by their boy friends

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Angola: AFCON 2023 Quarter Finals. (1 - 0) On 2nd February 2024 by mcobinad(m): 8:38pm On Feb 02
Victory today against Angola dedicated to Sam Okwaraji.❤️

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Angola: AFCON 2023 Quarter Finals. (1 - 0) On 2nd February 2024 by sniper77(m): 8:38pm On Feb 02
Super Eagles have to be more clinical in front of goal.
Aside the ability to mark an opponent I don't know what Zaidu contributes in attack other than wasting chances to cross and get a goal.

Bassey played 10mins as a wing back when Zaidu was substituted against Cameroun and gave the cross that Lookman converted for the second goal.
Bruno Onyemaechi needs to be considered to play the wing back role.

The Angolans are the first real test for the eagles in this AFCON.

Super Eagles need to kill the game in the first half to kill the belief of their opponents and make them hopeless when the second half of the game commences.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Angola: AFCON 2023 Quarter Finals. (1 - 0) On 2nd February 2024 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:38pm On Feb 02
kris:
Nigeria have only conceded 1 goal in this AFCON, where did you get the other goal?

He is probably referring to cancelled goals
Re: Nigeria Vs Angola: AFCON 2023 Quarter Finals. (1 - 0) On 2nd February 2024 by ceeceeco: 8:38pm On Feb 02
Angola down! Neeeeext.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Angola: AFCON 2023 Quarter Finals. (1 - 0) On 2nd February 2024 by leathalbeast: 8:38pm On Feb 02
AkinPhysicist:

STOP pretending. You egg nationalists were hoping Nigeria lose this match.

Lets be honest. You and I know its true.
hahahahahaaa thank your stars you guys played Cameroon instead of us, that would have been the end of the tournament for u guys.
Re: Nigeria Vs Angola: AFCON 2023 Quarter Finals. (1 - 0) On 2nd February 2024 by MT: 8:38pm On Feb 02
AkinPhysicist:

Super Eagles need no motivation to defeat the South African.
Re: Nigeria Vs Angola: AFCON 2023 Quarter Finals. (1 - 0) On 2nd February 2024 by khattab02: 8:38pm On Feb 02
AkinPhysicist:

Tell Zuthuli to check well again!!

May be he was thinking of something else

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Angola: AFCON 2023 Quarter Finals. (1 - 0) On 2nd February 2024 by kokoA(m): 8:39pm On Feb 02
If Ihenacho and Musa do not play some minutes in this AFCON I won't be happy with Pisero even if we eventually win the cup.
Re: Nigeria Vs Angola: AFCON 2023 Quarter Finals. (1 - 0) On 2nd February 2024 by AkinPhysicist: 8:39pm On Feb 02
bionixs:
and which is the best state in Nigeria ?

Answer me , imp!

Lagos is the BEST state in Nigeria. Argue with your foolish Ibo grandfather.

By the way, God punish Peter Obi and all his supporters.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Angola: AFCON 2023 Quarter Finals. (1 - 0) On 2nd February 2024 by Temi2468: 8:40pm On Feb 02
One thing that surprised me about this coach in this tournament is his substitution! It's top notch. He reads the game well! He's technical.

The only minus in his team is ONUACHU. grin

I wonder why he has not replicated this game reading strength in the QUALIFIERS.

Though,
Nigeria actually started poorly in this AFCON.
Thank God they improved with each playing time. Up front, they're getting used to themselves and communicating well!

Nwabali is a joy to watch.
The team is complete. Just more improvement in the midfield and clinical finishes upfront.

Well,
I'll observe his team after the AFCON.
But,
For now,

He's doing well!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (58) (Reply)

Floyd Mayweather Beats Conor McGregor In 10th Round As Referee Stops Fight / Sweden Vs Nigeria: FIFA U-17 WC Semi-Final (0 - 3) On 5th November 2013 / Cameroon Vs Nigeria: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier 1 - 1 (Full Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.