Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,968 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

My Challenge With Federal Fire Service Application 2024 [Photos] - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Challenge With Federal Fire Service Application 2024 [Photos] (805 Views)

Nigerian Custom Service Application / Federal Fire Service (FFS) Recruitment 2018 / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Challenge With Federal Fire Service Application 2024 [Photos] by Enskynelson(m): 1:56pm On Jan 27
The Federal Fire Service Application started sometime ago and closes today. I however have a challenge that even till now, no solution and no response after contacting them.
Here is the Challenge: My friend has a Diploma in Nursing and a Registered Nurse but the school she did is not listed among the institutions on the application portal. A quick look at the list of institutions shows that the institutions there are quite few and no provision was made for customized entry or Others (sepcify) option.
What could have been their reason, do they mean to say the other institutions not listed are not approved?
Picture attached.
Re: My Challenge With Federal Fire Service Application 2024 [Photos] by Enskynelson(m): 1:57pm On Jan 27
These are only the schools listed in the College of Nursing Category.

Re: My Challenge With Federal Fire Service Application 2024 [Photos] by santaclaws: 1:59pm On Jan 27
In the list of institutions, there should be something like "others". If you find that, just select that and continue filling the form...

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: My Challenge With Federal Fire Service Application 2024 [Photos] by Jedinfo001: 2:22pm On Jan 27
Enskynelson:
These are only the schools listed in the College of Nursing Category.
Are they closing the portal today?
Re: My Challenge With Federal Fire Service Application 2024 [Photos] by Jedinfo001: 2:23pm On Jan 27
Enskynelson:
The Federal Fire Service Application started sometime ago and closes today. I however have a challenge that even till now, no solution and no response after contacting them.
Here is the Challenge: My friend has a Diploma in Nursing and a Registered Nurse but the school she did is not listed among the institutions on the application portal. A quick look at the list of institutions shows that the institutions there are quite few and no provision was made for customized entry or Others (sepcify) option.
What could have been their reason, do they mean to say the other institutions not listed are not approved?
Picture attached.
Is today the closing date??
Re: My Challenge With Federal Fire Service Application 2024 [Photos] by Enskynelson(m): 2:39pm On Jan 27
Jedinfo001:
I have checked. It is actually 6weeks from 27th of December and not 4 weeks as I earlier thought.
Re: My Challenge With Federal Fire Service Application 2024 [Photos] by Enskynelson(m): 2:40pm On Jan 27
Jedinfo001:
I have checked. It is actually 6weeks from 27th of December and not 4 weeks as I earlier thought please.
Re: My Challenge With Federal Fire Service Application 2024 [Photos] by Enskynelson(m): 2:40pm On Jan 27
santaclaws:
In the list of institutions, there should be something like "others". If you find that, just select that and continue filling the form...

Good luck.
Nothing like that. Did you write this based on experience or assumptions?

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help Urgently / I Need Your Counsel / Rosaab Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.