Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Hiring - Area Sales Supervisors - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hiring - Area Sales Supervisors (474 Views)

Female Store/sales Supervisors Urgently Needed / Airtel Nigeria Now Recruiting For Area Sales Manager (nationwide) / Sales Supervisors & Dispatch Riders Wanted. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hiring - Area Sales Supervisors by Bamidele56: 2:22pm On Jan 27
Hi professionals,

I am currently looking to hire experience sales professionals to join a fast growing Fin-tech firm as Area Sales Supervisor

Purpose: The ideal employee will be responding for the growth, client acquisition and leading a team of BDs acquire clients for their product (Modernized Ajo)

YOE: Minimum of 3 - 4years experience as a Sales Manager
Pay: N140,000 - N150, 000 monthly Net
Qualification: Minimum of BSC/HND

Please note, successful candidates will need to be available for training by Monday

Interested and Qualified candidate should please share their cv with the location and role as the subject of the email to bamidelerecruits@gmail.com
Re: Hiring - Area Sales Supervisors by ife2ray: 2:56pm On Jan 27
Okay .
I sent in my CV already and hope to hear back from you.

Best Regards
Ifetunde
Re: Hiring - Area Sales Supervisors by goldsmith007: 3:08pm On Jan 27
In the year 2024, I am thankful for the invaluable opportunities to gain knowledge, the meaningful connections that have brought richness to my life, and the steadfast resilience displayed Anxiety Relief in overcoming challenges,nurturing not only personal growth but also a deeper understanding of life's complexities.
Re: Hiring - Area Sales Supervisors by Richfan: 4:10pm On Jan 27
Nigerian job vacancies and the love for bsc paper qualification instead of experience.....with the way employers love bsc and paper qualification, it will be hard to get the capable hands...there are many people who got experience without paper...I think they employer should look into this direction too
Re: Hiring - Area Sales Supervisors by siant: 4:29pm On Jan 27
Richfan:
Nigerian job vacancies and the love for bsc paper qualification instead of experience.....with the way employers love bsc and paper qualification, it will be hard to get the capable hands...there are many people who got experience without paper...I think they employer should look into this direction too
you had better talk say you no be graduate, but 150k salary entices you. U think say e easy to get that kpali?
Why you too no upgrade una self all these years you don dey work?

1 Like

Re: Hiring - Area Sales Supervisors by ahamonyeka(m): 8:13pm On Jan 27
oga graduate is not all about been a graduate i work with a fintech firm and their head of hr is a white man when the company was recruiting they recruited a diplima holder people where talking why diploma holder .oga i can tell today that diploma holder people were condenming is on fire than the so balled bsc or hnd. today what MY boss keep saying is that ond holders should be empoyed. is high time we stopped alk these bsc or hnd of a thing
Re: Hiring - Area Sales Supervisors by siant: 3:41am On Jan 28
ahamonyeka:
oga graduate is not all about been a graduate i work with a fintech firm and their head of hr is a white man when the company was recruiting they recruited a diplima holder people where talking why diploma holder .oga i can tell today that diploma holder people were condenming is on fire than the so balled bsc or hnd. today what MY boss keep saying is that ond holders should be empoyed. is high time we stopped alk these bsc or hnd of a thing
I hardly understand what you write sef.

1 Like

Re: Hiring - Area Sales Supervisors by goldsmith007: 6:43am On Feb 03
In the year 2024, I am thankful for the invaluable opportunities to gain knowledge, the meaningful connections that have brought richness to my life, and the steadfast resilience displayed in Kitchen Accessories overcoming challenges,nurturing not only personal growth but also a deeper understanding of life's complexities.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies For Interns In The Following Fields / I Need A Job Please / A Global Service That Makes Sense:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.