Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,371 members, 7,829,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

US Plans To Station Nuclear Weapons In UK As Threat Of WW3 With Russia Increases - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Plans To Station Nuclear Weapons In UK As Threat Of WW3 With Russia Increases (18382 Views)

US Plans To Sell Drones That Can Be Armed With Hellfire Missiles To Ukraine / Biggest Threat Of 9/11-style Attack After Taliban Unveils Hellish Cabinet( Pix) / World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Plans To Station Nuclear Weapons In UK As Threat Of WW3 With Russia Increases by Tiopii: 3:06pm On Jan 28
brain54:

I will pick the deep blue sea...

Over the devil any day.

At least I will have a chance of survival!

Your opinion
Re: US Plans To Station Nuclear Weapons In UK As Threat Of WW3 With Russia Increases by Damian911: 3:23pm On Jan 28
Stoplying:

You write a huge text and ask for people to read between the lines 😅
You mean you can't write what you think, people have to guess 🤣
Do you think you are in a movie or something like that ? 🤡
Are you yogi the trainer of Luke Skywalker?

My friend, you are daft. No shame in that, but stop talking as if you were not daft and as if your uneducated opinion shouldn't be thrown into the trash can.
Why not come out straight and stop generalizing that your uncivilized self doesn't understand the "read in-between the line"?
Anyways I'll ignore the insult and educate your unexposed illiterate ass

China you see helping Africa with infrastructure and loan they're not doing out of love but rather eyeing the enormous resources deposited in this continent for their growing industry

Secondly loans they borrow most African countries unusually contain a clause that if they default they'll take over a certain mining plant of a certain resources example gold or oil or a certain infrastructure built with their loan example airport. You can never see IMF or World bank make such evil move, if a country is unable to pay up a certain debt and is struggling economically most western lending bodies usually cancel such debt. This is not the only evil act of the Chinese so many of such I decided to expatiate on one so your ignoramus self will get it
Now the bone of contention is if with such evil act becomes a world power what do you think will happen to developing nations? We never talk about racism against black people in China and so many atrocious acts this evil chinks perpetrate. This and so many other act justified my fear of them being a superpower.
Re: US Plans To Station Nuclear Weapons In UK As Threat Of WW3 With Russia Increases by BALLOSKI: 3:37pm On Jan 28
Praxis758:
US is the global police.

Thank God Russia, China or the Middle Easterners are not as powerful as the US is, else, the world would have been annihilated a long time ago.
You read too much junkies, so it has affected your thinking. So USA is the good guy, and the rest bad guys. All the people killed, places invaded in the last 40 years were done by the countries you mentioned?
Re: US Plans To Station Nuclear Weapons In UK As Threat Of WW3 With Russia Increases by Simeonjoe1: 3:41pm On Jan 28
RenaissanceGuy:
US keeps on creating phantom enemies so as to keep their military industry well fed grin. If Russia joins NATO today, US will name China as the biggest threat to world peace, to justify their $800b defense budget. And if China, Iran and North Korea finally join NATO, US' economy will collapse, because the prosperity and the millions of jobs created through military industry will be wiped out.

Sense.
Or maybe they go full throttle on their UFOs conspiracy and area 51 bullshits

1 Like

Re: US Plans To Station Nuclear Weapons In UK As Threat Of WW3 With Russia Increases by Stoplying: 4:00pm On Jan 28
Damian911:
Why not come out straight and stop generalizing that your uncivilized self doesn't understand the "read in-between the line"?

China you see helping Africa with infrastructure and loan they're not doing out of love but rather eyeing the enormous resources deposited in this continent for their growing industry

Secondly loans they borrow most African countries unusually contain a clause that if they default they'll take over a certain mining plant of a certain resources example gold or oil or a certain infrastructure built with their loan example airport. You can never see IMF or World bank make such evil move, if a country is unable to pay up a certain debt and is struggling economically most western lending bodies usually cancel such debt. This is not the only evil act of the Chinese so many of such I decided to expatiate on one so your ignoramus self will get it
It is strange how in 2024, you manage to believe this your speech is a scoop which you are breaking to me 🤣 (it is not even originally yours and I have heard it dozens of times)
1. Africa owes the west no debt, to the contrary, the west owes Africa a huge debt for the pillaging of Africa's resources and artefacts during the colonial wars and era.
2. The west also owes Africa for the countless genocides done by the west in Africa and for destabilising the region into its current state.
3. It is time to grow up, Africa is not a child looking for a new adoptive parent (master). China which has nothing to do with Africa's underdevelopment is proposing a loan under certain terms, it is up to Africa to accept or refuse. China is not your father ! It is doing business with you and is looking for its own interests, you should do the same.
4. Your belief that the west is the father of Africa and should be given infinite trust goes against history and even contemporary events like the exploitation of Niger and Mali.
You confused your propaganda with education.
5. China is not putting a gun to Africans' heads to make them sign the deals which they sign, Africans agree that Chinese deals are better than western deals, that is why Africans are taking Chinese deals.

6. If you can't think on your own and you are reduced to repeating other people's claims, then you should admit that you are daft.

7. It is very strange to take the Chinese deal then fume at China for giving you the deal...are we children ?

8. Now crowl back into darkness since I have defeated your master's words.
Re: US Plans To Station Nuclear Weapons In UK As Threat Of WW3 With Russia Increases by showwiggy: 4:11pm On Jan 28
LifeofDream:

Thank God for Russia countering the West..

I cannot believe people are still this foolish today. shocked

See what a Nigerian type?..

You are the one that just typed rubbish, you are so myopic.you think is by noise making?
Re: US Plans To Station Nuclear Weapons In UK As Threat Of WW3 With Russia Increases by Abrahamweb(m): 4:29pm On Jan 28
underpinna:
Russian military can not match NATO.
Russia has matched NATO and won.
What did you think happened in the Russia v Ukraine war?
All NATO countries supported Ukraine and Ukraine still lost.
You read of the number of NATO officials killed in Ukraine and still NATO did nothing.
They know that they are no match for Russia, they are like those Yoruba touts, make mouth but no power to fight.
Re: US Plans To Station Nuclear Weapons In UK As Threat Of WW3 With Russia Increases by Abrahamweb(m): 4:31pm On Jan 28
Praxis758:
US is the global police.

Thank God Russia, China or the Middle Easterners are not as powerful as the US is, else, the world would have been annihilated a long time ago.
Look at this one.
All countries supported Ukraine and Ukraine still lost.
China can match USA plus her allies.
Why do you think that USA has not directly engaged Russia or China?
Re: US Plans To Station Nuclear Weapons In UK As Threat Of WW3 With Russia Increases by Abrahamweb(m): 4:34pm On Jan 28
007kjb:

U are the one FO@LISH HERE

IF NOT FOR USA THE WORLD WOULD HAVE GONE BACK TO STONE AGE WITH ONLY THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE REMAINING IN THIS WORLD
Look at this dunce.
USA has been fanning war for over a century now,any war you hear about,USA started it or somehow caused it.
Re: US Plans To Station Nuclear Weapons In UK As Threat Of WW3 With Russia Increases by ericmani: 4:59pm On Jan 28
Lagosianswag:
I want to think those supporting a Russian & Chinese World Power are either living in these countries; wielding strong political influence therein or have black people represented in the government of these two countries. undecided
I want to believe sons of immigrants like Barack Obama of the U.S.A and Rishi Sunak of the U.K can aspire to lead these two countries. undecided
I want to believe just as we have Black Political Office Holders in the U.K and U.S.A, It's also apparent in China & Russia. undecided
If the black race holds no tangible political influence in China & Russia today, then why would any sane black man want a Chinese-Russian World Domination just because Africa wasn't colonised by these two countries in the ages past.

No one wants a China-Russia world domination, everyone wants a multipolar world where every country can make decisions for the benefit of their people, a world where everyone will respect their cultures and traditions and not people forcing LGBTQ and others on you.
Talking about blacks holding a political position is not an issue, they do what they’re being told and they follow the narrative of their masters otherwise they won’t get to that position. Don’t forget that it was “black” Obama that was trying to force Gay in Nigeria and even denied sales of arms to our Government to tackle insecurity. Black Obama also interfered in our 2015 election as well.
Re: US Plans To Station Nuclear Weapons In UK As Threat Of WW3 With Russia Increases by FoggedBrain: 5:09pm On Jan 28
Ttipsy:
Wetin uk get?

Nothing

Dey play grin
Re: US Plans To Station Nuclear Weapons In UK As Threat Of WW3 With Russia Increases by Mikespecialone(m): 5:14pm On Jan 28
Sunday2021:
Don't forget that that Ukraine was with Russia before. All Finland and others are with the US. 80% of African countries are with the use, Europe and Canada are with US. The only country that may be with Russia are few Arabs countries.

Like I said I never said Russia would win a war against the US or be defeated but surely both sides will collect wotowoto from each other
Re: US Plans To Station Nuclear Weapons In UK As Threat Of WW3 With Russia Increases by Damian911: 5:14pm On Jan 28
Stoplying:

It is strange how in 2024, you manage to believe this your speech is a scoop which you are breaking to me 🤣 (it is not even originally yours and O have heard it dozens of times)
1. Africa owes the west no debt, to the contrary, the west owes Africa a huge debt for the pillaging of Africa's resources and artefacts during the colonial wars and era.
2. The west also owes Africa for the countless genocides done by the west in Africa and for destabilising the region into its current state.
3. It is time to grow up, Africa is not a child looking for a new adoptive parent (master). China which has nothing to do with Africa's underdevelopment is proposing a loan under certain terms, it is up to Africa to accept or refuse. China is not your father ! It is doing business with you and is looking for its own interests, you should do the same.
4. Your belief that the west is the father of Africa and should be given infinite trust goes against history and even contemporary events like the exploitation of Niger and Mali.
You confused your propaganda with education.
5. China is not putting a gun to Africans' heads to make them sign the deals which they sign, Africans agree that Chinese deals are better than western deals, that is why Africans are taking Chinese deals.

6. If you can't think on your own and you are reduced to repeating other people's claims, then you should admit that you are daft.

7. It is very strange to take the Chinese deal then fume at China for giving you the deal...are we children ?

8. Now crowl back into darkness since I have defeated your master's words.
Nice clap back great punchline

As exposed or sound you think you are, it is unfortunate that you lack serious comprehension problem and is blessed with handicapped intellectual disability

How is the West owing Africa? Oh dumbo you mean the milking of the continent 's resources during colonialism? My boy you're mistaking!
Africa was not the only colonized continent India,Native Americans and some parts of Asia and Middle East plus North Africa were also colonized and aren't cry babies like Africa,other colonized nations started and had their destinies in their hands slow and steady until they are at the top, where they currently are today.

Now to the real problem, you are right that Africa wasn't forced to sign any documents or agreement paper but somehow the handwriting is obvious on the wall- We all know the current condition of African politics - corruption!

The Chinese took advantage of this for their own benefit by bribing their way into the political elite class. With bribery they were able to win series of undeserved contract and project thus they will never give in to any form of compromise to their host cos they spend enough dough to get the project and will aggressively pursue their interest/profit at the detriment of the African masses

So little sub human you can now retreat to your uncivilized jungle to play and laugh with fellows who are the missing link in the human species

1 Like

Re: US Plans To Station Nuclear Weapons In UK As Threat Of WW3 With Russia Increases by brain54(m): 5:16pm On Jan 28
Damian911:

Now the bone of contention is if with such evil act becomes a world power what do you think will happen to developing nations? We never talk about racism against black people in China and so many atrocious acts this evil chinks perpetrate. This and so many other act justified my fear of them being a superpower.

OK I get you...

The west does what it does out of the pure love it has for African nations and the world at large rather than personal interests.

Just great!
Re: US Plans To Station Nuclear Weapons In UK As Threat Of WW3 With Russia Increases by Damian911: 5:19pm On Jan 28
brain54:

OK I get you...

The west does what it does out of the pure love it has for African nations and the world at large rather than personal interests.

Just great!
Partially Yes in form of aide you know economic aid
Example war in Dafur,in Gaza etc
Try to get what I'm talking about sir
Re: US Plans To Station Nuclear Weapons In UK As Threat Of WW3 With Russia Increases by brain54(m): 5:25pm On Jan 28
Damian911:
Bro every aid the US gives...

Has an agenda to take something back in return. The US are like the devil that do not give anything free.

They give with one hand and take with the other. Mostly hidden and in an indirect approach. Infact US will use their aid to blackmail, compel, manipulate and use underhand tactics to get what they desire in return.

The China on the other hand even if their terms seem high handed at least its spelt out and you know the direction they are headed!
Re: US Plans To Station Nuclear Weapons In UK As Threat Of WW3 With Russia Increases by brain54(m): 5:32pm On Jan 28
Damian911:
You mentioned Gaza...

Do you know what the US benefits from Israel...

In return for military support?

We are talking of Intel, military technology etc.

The US never goes any where or supports any one where no benefits are to be derived.

Their motto is personal interest and self preservation Bro.

The China and even Russia have a more business like approach or intention of good will.

In most scenarios the Russia for instance does her own good will more like to counter the US and win friends.

You will see little sinister in her approach!
Re: US Plans To Station Nuclear Weapons In UK As Threat Of WW3 With Russia Increases by Damian911: 5:44pm On Jan 28
brain54:

You mentioned Gaza...

Do you know what the US benefits from Israel...

In return for military support?

We are talking of Intel, military technology etc.

The US never goes any where or supports any one where no benefits are to be derived.

Their motto is personal interest and self preservation Bro!
But somehow sir every sane being will take the US over china. The West colonized and milked Africa fine but not only with word of mouth did they expressed their regret they also displayed it in action imagine son of an immigrant Obama becoming US president numerous Nigerians in various western countries holding varying political post,Rishi Sunak an Indian who's the prime minister of the UK etc
All these can never happen in China racism against black in China is worrisome human rights abuse, exploitation of people etc is not far fetched. Here in Nigeria we see how the Chinese exploit their employees and such can never be said of the West. In my opinion the devilish west known to Africa for a long time is far better than an Angelic China unknown to us
Re: US Plans To Station Nuclear Weapons In UK As Threat Of WW3 With Russia Increases by nyabinghi(m): 5:49pm On Jan 28
Abrahamweb:

Russia has matched NATO and won.
What did you think happened in the Russia v Ukraine war?
All NATO countries supported Ukraine and Ukraine still lost.
You read of the number of NATO officials killed in Ukraine and still NATO did nothing.
They know that they are no match for Russia, they are like those Yoruba touts, make mouth but no power to fight.
just a mere threat and joke from mc oluomo,ndigbo don petition the whole world,igbos are known to chestbeat
Re: US Plans To Station Nuclear Weapons In UK As Threat Of WW3 With Russia Increases by brain54(m): 5:57pm On Jan 28
Damian911:
But somehow sir every sane being will take the US over china. The West colonized and milked Africa fine but not only with word of mouth did they expressed their regret they also displayed it in action imagine son of an immigrant Obama becoming US president numerous Nigerians in various western countries holding varying political post,Rishi Sunak an Indian who's the prime minister of the UK etc
All these can never happen in China racism against black in China is worrisome human rights abuse, exploitation of people etc is not far fetched. Here in Nigeria we see how the Chinese exploit their employees and such can never be said of the West. In my opinion the devilish west known to Africa for a long time is far better than an Angelic China unknown to us
Every "sane" person...

Due to western propaganda.

The west has never regretted or apologized to Africa. The west still exploits Africa/Africans till tomorrow.

Less of African immigrants to the China/Russia due to less slave activities during the slave trade Era.

The population of blacks in those countries cannot be compared.

The Chinese particularly aren't trying to prove saints or angels. They just have a more business approach.

I believe the Chinese will exploit even the Chinese in business not necessarily because he is black!
Re: US Plans To Station Nuclear Weapons In UK As Threat Of WW3 With Russia Increases by Stoplying: 6:15pm On Jan 28
So now conspiracy theories are what you rely on. 🤣 Ok, I would normally ask you to prove your claims, but it seems that you can't.
Aldo I would ask you how it is China's problem if your own leaders are corrupt ?
Your own leaders who operate a western language and who go to visit Chattam house in London to campaign for Nigerian elections 🤣

Damian911:
Nice clap back great punchline

As exposed or sound you think you are, it is unfortunate that you lack serious comprehension problem and is blessed with handicapped intellectual disability

How is the West owing Africa? Oh dumbo you mean the milking of the continent 's resources during colonialism? My boy you're mistaking!
Africa was not the only colonized continent India,Native Americans and some parts of Asia and Middle East plus North Africa were also colonized and aren't cry babies like Africa,other colonized nations started and had their destinies in their hands slow and steady until they are at the top, where they currently are today.

Now to the real problem, you are right that Africa wasn't forced to sign any documents or agreement paper but somehow the handwriting is obvious on the wall- We all know the current condition of African politics - corruption!

The Chinese took advantage of this for their own benefit by bribing their way into the political elite class. With bribery they were able to win series of undeserved contract and project thus they will never give in to any form of compromise to their host cos they spend enough dough to get the project and will aggressively pursue their interest/profit at the detriment of the African masses

So little sub human you can now retreat to your uncivilized jungle to play and laugh with fellows who are the missing link in the human species
Re: US Plans To Station Nuclear Weapons In UK As Threat Of WW3 With Russia Increases by 007kjb: 6:36pm On Jan 28
infofta:

You even went too far.
The Islamic Jihadists will force the religion of terror on everyone. Other religion with be endangered species.

They are currently wiping out communities here in Nigeria.

No be lie
Re: US Plans To Station Nuclear Weapons In UK As Threat Of WW3 With Russia Increases by 007kjb: 6:39pm On Jan 28
Abrahamweb:

Look at this dunce.
USA has been fanning war for over a century now,any war you hear about,USA started it or somehow caused it.

I don't engage people like you because learning and deep thinking is far away from you

1 Like

Re: US Plans To Station Nuclear Weapons In UK As Threat Of WW3 With Russia Increases by 007kjb: 6:43pm On Jan 28
Jovi10:

And how did you arrive at this conclusion? undecided

Let me give you a tip

If a country like IRAN AND AFGHANISTAN GET HOLD OF NUKE...THE WOULD HAVE NUKED THE WORLD.

THIS EXTREMIST NATION ARE UNDER THE WATCH OF US AND ISRAEL 24/7 NO BLINKING

EVEN RUSSIA WILL NOT ALLOW THIS NATIONS TO GET HOLD OF NUKE
Re: US Plans To Station Nuclear Weapons In UK As Threat Of WW3 With Russia Increases by Damian911: 6:44pm On Jan 28
Stoplying:
So now conspiracy theories are what you rely on. 🤣 Ok, I would normally ask you to prove your claims, but it seems that you can't.
Aldo I would ask you how it is China's problem if your own leaders are corrupt ?
Your own leaders who operate a western language and who go to visit Chattam house in London to campaign for Nigerian elections 🤣

Where in my response is the conspiracy theories? Point out the conspiracy theory in my reply. China isn't responsible for the ravaging corruption in Africa but are leveraging on it for their selfish interest
Re: US Plans To Station Nuclear Weapons In UK As Threat Of WW3 With Russia Increases by Stoplying: 6:46pm On Jan 28
007kjb:

Let me give you a tip

If a country like IRAN AND AFGHANISTAN GET HOLD OF NUKE...THE WOULD HAVE NUKED THE WORLD.

THIS EXTREMIST NATION ARE UNDER THE WATCH OF US AND ISRAEL 24/7 NO BLINKING

EVEN RUSSIA WILL NOT ALLOW THIS NATIONS TO GET HOLD OF NUKE
So your argument is "I believe A".
What school did you attend ?
Re: US Plans To Station Nuclear Weapons In UK As Threat Of WW3 With Russia Increases by pquaver(m): 6:46pm On Jan 28
Damian911:
Russia is not known to have set sail to discover the world?
Are you senseless or what?
How then did they discover Alaska and Antarctica?
Pls try to read your history book and understand before posting half baked information
SMH undecided

R u stupid? Or what? Russia discovered Antarctica and Alaska? You are one with the half baked information, illiterate try to cover his illiteracy by being loud.. Go for geography class first if you dont know the location of Alaska and Antarctica... Nigeria as well discovered cameroon, Niger and Benin republic now.. Loud illiterate

1 Like

Re: US Plans To Station Nuclear Weapons In UK As Threat Of WW3 With Russia Increases by Stoplying: 6:50pm On Jan 28
Damian911:
Where in my response is the conspiracy theories? Point out the conspiracy theory in my reply. China isn't responsible for the ravaging corruption in Africa but are leveraging on it for their selfish interest
I didn't read the entirety of your "response".
I don't know what you think this is.
You claimed that Chinese deals are being signed because the Chinese are bribing African leaders. Of course for that you would need to provide the proof that each Chinese deal was done through bribe, unless you just want your claim to remain a conspiracy theory.
Also funny that you forget your darling westerners are guilty of all you accuse the Chinese of, and much more than that...

If your leaders are corrupt, then that is your own problem, not China's. If you don't want a certain deal from China, then don't take it !
Re: US Plans To Station Nuclear Weapons In UK As Threat Of WW3 With Russia Increases by pargelenis(m): 6:52pm On Jan 28
CandidAdmin:
…For example, USA doesn't want Russia to invade Ukraine but if a country like Mexico decides to support Russia and allow it to arm it, USA will invade mexico.
This argument is idiotïc and is akin to making a claim that the world will end because all men going to commit suicide. Mexico has strong relations with USA unlike Pootin who made Russia the enemy of Ukraine by trying to invade and take over their territory.
PS: If USA were to invade Mexico it would not fail as miserably as Pootin has in Ukraine … two years and he cannot still take over the capital grin
Re: US Plans To Station Nuclear Weapons In UK As Threat Of WW3 With Russia Increases by Stoplying: 6:54pm On Jan 28
pargelenis:
blabla blabla blabla
Check for Cuban missile crisis.
Re: US Plans To Station Nuclear Weapons In UK As Threat Of WW3 With Russia Increases by pquaver(m): 6:54pm On Jan 28
brain54:

Well invasion and colonization are different...

Both might have different underlying purposes. The aim of an invasion might not be to colonise. Sort of what is going presently like the "invasion" of Ukraine.

But you are right. Russia had little interest in colonization because it already had vast amounts of land which was even a handful for her to manage at the moment.

She had enormous resources at her disposal and did not really need to colonise or exploit the resources from African countries - all the countries that scrambled for Africa did so because of the resources they could exploit.

Russia is a self sufficient country and even till today all the sanctions she has faced and still faces would have crippled any other country but Russia still stands because she has all the resources to be self sufficient so why bother.

Russia had little access to the sea... We can say by the time they were ready to navigate the Baltic sea and move to Africa most of the juicy and easy lands or parts of Africa had already been acquired by other colonial lords/countries.

Russia also had Siberia as her colony which herself also had enormous resources to sustain Russia was also difficult to manage so they had a lot on their plate. Yes Russia had a colony - Siberia.

The size of Russia alone is massive - bigger than a continent. It takes resources/logistics to manage such.

Funding such expeditions would actually have cost them more than they stood to gain in the end.

Same reason they sold Alaska to to US!

Well invasion is modernised colonisation.. Well you give well thought out reasons why Russia didn't embark on the adventure.. My point is.. With their history of invasions, there is no way they would not have colonised Africa if they had the opportunity..now what was the Russian guy that died (plane crash) now looking for in Africa in 2023? Russia currently has soldiers in Africa and in some people mind the government of Russia are angels they are also not looting Africa .. Well It is more than 2 years now... Burkina faso and mali faced towards Russia... We were told the west was the problem (not that france is a saint), but then how far Burkina faso and mali now? Is the economy better? So who is now responsible for the suffering of the people of mali and Burkina Faso because u cant blame france again na..

1 Like

Re: US Plans To Station Nuclear Weapons In UK As Threat Of WW3 With Russia Increases by Damian911: 6:56pm On Jan 28
brain54:

Every "sane" person...

Due to western propaganda.

The west has never regretted or apologized to Africa. The west still exploits Africa/Africans till tomorrow.

Less of African immigrants to the China/Russia due to less slave activities during the slave trade Era.

The population of blacks in those countries cannot be compared.

The Chinese particularly aren't trying to prove saints or angels. They just have a more business approach.

I believe the Chinese will exploit even the Chinese in business not necessarily because he is black!
The West have apologized for racism and colonialism you need to revisit history book sir to get see it's even on Google.
The Chinese are extremely racist towards black people and this is very obvious. That the Chinese have a more business approach is the bone of contention, in such situation human rights takes the back seat exploitation, child labor, human rights abuse, forced labor etc are the order of the day. This is why the west is better they take human and child rights serious and are known to have stopped trading with nations using exploitation for their goods and services

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Obama Wins Backing From Key Congressmen For Strike In Syria / Catholic Priest Beheaded In Syria By Jihadist Fighters / Niger: France Backs Down, To Withdraw Envoy, Troops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.